3 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2011 - 10:29AM #1
Shubee

Adventism as it is is irrelevant. And judging from what's posted on this forum, it's downright criminal. Virtually every poster is a Pharisee that's engaged in squabbling with other Pharisees over disputes that only Pharisees care about.

Contrast their preoccupation with what inspiration has said is of primary importance – the proclamation of the three angels' messages. Here's a great article by Ralph Nader that exposes the character of one member of the counterfeit trinity (i.e., the dragon, beast and false prophet alliance) with greater understanding and courage than can be found within the pages of Seventh-day Adventist publications.

www.nader.org/index.php?/archives/2330-R...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2011 - 12:28PM #2
Dconklin

I was wondering where you had wandered off to.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2011 - 2:56PM #3
andrewcyrus

Nov 18, 2011 -- 10:29AM, Shubee wrote:

Adventism as it is is irrelevant. And judging from what's posted on this forum, it's downright criminal. Virtually every poster is a Pharisee that's engaged in squabbling with other Pharisees over disputes that only Pharisees care about.

Contrast their preoccupation with what inspiration has said is of primary importance – the proclamation of the three angels' messages. Here's a great article by Ralph Nader that exposes the character of one member of the counterfeit trinity (i.e., the dragon, beast and false prophet alliance) with greater understanding and courage than can be found within the pages of Seventh-day Adventist publications.

www.nader.org/index.php?/archives/2330-R...

LOL!

Most of the bickering/loose spam nut slander topics were originated by Shubee in this forum. This poster gets his bitter seeds from the a jesuit camp. He hasn't looked in the mirror for sometime. He assumes the viewing public is without a brain and is incapable of discerning his maladjusted spam SDA agenda.

LOL!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2011 - 3:11PM #4
Shubee

Nov 19, 2011 -- 2:56PM, andrewcyrus wrote:

LOL!

Most of the bickering/loose spam nut slander topics were originated by Shubee in this forum. This poster gets his bitter seeds from the a jesuit camp. He hasn't looked in the mirror for sometime. He assumes the viewing public is without a brain and is incapable of discerning his maladjusted spam SDA agenda.

LOL!

Thanks for that confessional representation of the pitiful, pharisaical mind that dominates the Seventh-day Adventist church.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2011 - 3:15PM #5
Dconklin

>This poster gets his bitter seeds from the a jesuit camp. He hasn't looked in the mirror for sometime. He assumes the viewing public is without a brain and is incapable of discerning his maladjusted spam SDA agenda.

You've got him pegged.  And when you catch him he flings more labels your way that project his own frame of "mind."

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2011 - 3:22PM #6
andrewcyrus

Nov 19, 2011 -- 3:15PM, Dconklin wrote:

>This poster gets his bitter seeds from the a jesuit camp. He hasn't looked in the mirror for sometime. He assumes the viewing public is without a brain and is incapable of discerning his maladjusted spam SDA agenda.

You've got him pegged.  And when you catch him he flings more labels your way that project his own frame of "mind."

Hi Dave,

Happy Sabbath, hope all is well with you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2011 - 3:56PM #7
Dconklin

Not too bad!

I finsihed one chapter in my plagiarism study--452 pages, 823 sources used, the full sized version of Table 3 is 8 foot long and 4 feet wide.  All of the critics combined in the past 20 years have yet to do even one chapter!  I just started on a second chapter.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2011 - 12:21PM #8
Discerner

Nov 19, 2011 -- 3:11PM, Shubee wrote:

Nov 19, 2011 -- 2:56PM, andrewcyrus wrote:

LOL!

LOL!

Thanks for that confessional representation of the pitiful, pharisaical mind that dominates the Seventh-day Adventist church.

Shubee, it is sad that you are so embittered to the point of being irrational in your diatribes on the SDA church and its doctrines. Instead of 'throwing darts of dissension' towards those of us who are satisfied and happy in our faith, why not move on in your own direction and quit proselytizing on on SDA site.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2011 - 1:00PM #9
Shubee

Nov 24, 2011 -- 12:21PM, Discerner wrote:

Shubee, it is sad that you are so embittered to the point of being irrational in your diatribes on the SDA church and its doctrines.

I'm only sharing the Spirit of prophecy, which is SDA doctrine. You'll have to explain why you hate the Testimony of Jesus.

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 25, 2012 - 05:53PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2011 - 9:35PM #10
Discerner

Nov 24, 2011 -- 1:00PM, Shubee wrote:

Nov 24, 2011 -- 12:21PM, Discerner wrote:

Shubee, it is sad that you are so embittered to the point of being irrational in your diatribes on the SDA church and its doctrines.

I'm only sharing the Spirit of prophecy, which is SDA doctrine. You'll have to explain why you hate the Testimony of Jesus.

I would rather come to my own conclusions direct from the source rather than reading a review written by someone else based on their conclusions.

Edit: removed links in quote

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 25, 2012 - 05:55PM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook