Switch to Forum Live View Pat Robertson: Divorce Your Wife With Alzheimers
3 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2011 - 5:21AM #1
river8101

My mother had it.  He's wrong.  No further comment.

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2011 - 1:14PM #2
mainecaptain

Sep 18, 2011 -- 5:21AM, river8101 wrote:

www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/national/pat-r...

My mother had it.  He's wrong.  No further comment.

Of course he is wrong, it is an evil idea. Only a selfish greedy person would think of such a thing in the first place. Certainly no anyone who should be trusted.

The VOWS state in sickness and in  health, he must have forgotten that. Hope he is not married I would fear for his wife. How would he feel if he become ill and his wife dumped him?

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2011 - 1:24PM #3
Stephenway

I wonder if perhaps he should be tested for it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2011 - 2:11PM #4
river8101

Pat Robertson has only cared about making money.  He's a pig.  No, pigs are animals.  He's just an ugly piece of crap.  

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 5:45AM #5
river8101

Gee, Pat Robertson, one of the major stars of Evangelical Christianity, and yet no Evangelical Christian posted on this thread.  Hummm.  No defenders of his beliefs?   I wonder why?  So they follow him on some of his preaching, but not on others?   How is it he has so many followers when he preaches so much ignorance.  Conclusion.  Ignorant people follow ignorant people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 05, 2012 - 12:02PM #6

I think you ought to listen again to what PR said and not what the media said he said. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 7:55PM #7
Paladinsf

May 5, 2012 -- 12:02PM, 57 wrote:

I think you ought to listen again to what PR said and not what the media said he said. 

I did. It is not different from what the MSM said he said.

The guy is just a con man spouting a con. And laughing all the way to the bank with his gullible listener's $.

Religion: The longest running most successful con game in history. It works because the victims never realize they have been taken. They die first.

The World is divided into armed camps ready to commit genocide just because we can't agree on whose fairy tales to believe.
The belief in supernatural religion will kill us all if we don't outgrow it.

When I first read "End of Faith" I thought Sam went too far. The more I read and listen to these "believers" the more I wonder if maybe he wasn't right after all.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook