Switch to Forum Live View Those Crazy Censorious Creationists
3 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2011 - 10:05PM #1
Shubee

It seems that I discovered a very important question that will get you banned if you ask it at the educate truth creationist blog. "Do you agree with the definition of science as understood by all the notable discoverers of the laws of nature?"

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 25, 2012 - 06:44PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 11:35AM #2
Shubee

I only want to know one thing. Where in our sacred writings does God authorize Seventh-day Adventists to misrepresent science?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 6:34PM #3
andrewcyrus

Sep 9, 2011 -- 10:05PM, Shubee wrote:

It seems that I discovered a very important question that will get you banned if you ask it at the educate truth creationist blog. "Do you agree with the definition of science as understood by all the notable discoverers of the laws of nature?"

Looks to me like more of your faulty imposed spin on another SDA.

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 25, 2012 - 06:45PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 6:35PM #4
andrewcyrus

Sep 10, 2011 -- 11:35AM, Shubee wrote:

I only want to know one thing. Where in our sacred writings does God authorize Seventh-day Adventists to misrepresent science?

Man has the freedom to choose Shubbee to either bear a truthful witness or a the spin of slime as you conduct upon SDA's.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 7:24PM #5
Shubee

Sep 10, 2011 -- 6:34PM, andrewcyrus wrote:

Looks to me like more of your faulty imposed spin on another SDA.

You would believe that for a yes-or-no question.

I see nothing wrong with my compilation of how the world's notable discoverers of the laws of nature have defined science. I ask again: Where in our sacred writings does God authorize Seventh-day Adventists to misrepresent science?

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 25, 2012 - 06:46PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 11, 2011 - 10:55AM #6
Shubee

"Do you agree with the definition of science as understood by all the notable discoverers of the laws of nature?"

Can anyone guess why Sean Pitman and the leaders of the Educate Truth creationist blog don't want posters to consider this question? Obviously they don't know the answer and they want to discourage everyone from learning the answer.

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 25, 2012 - 06:49PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2011 - 11:23PM #7
Discerner

Sep 11, 2011 -- 10:55AM, Shubee wrote:

"Do you agree with the definition of science as understood by all the notable discoverers of the laws of nature?"

Can anyone guess why Sean Pitman and the leaders of the Educate Truth creationist blog don't want posters to consider this question? Obviously they don't know the answer and they want to discourage everyone from learning the profoundly deep issues involved in the meaning of science. 

I agree with the definition that governs the laws of nature as written in the Word of God...written by man through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. When man thinks they have the complete answers to God's science, then I would ask them to explain the complexity and shape of 'laminen'.

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 25, 2012 - 06:50PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2011 - 12:00AM #8
Shubee

Oct 1, 2011 -- 11:23PM, Discerner wrote:

I agree with the definition that governs the laws of nature as written in the Word of God...

And where in the history of science has anyone accepting your definition of science actually contributed to the advancement of technology, astronomy, biology, chemistry, physics or mathematics?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2011 - 10:33PM #9
Discerner

Oct 3, 2011 -- 12:00AM, Shubee wrote:

Oct 1, 2011 -- 11:23PM, Discerner wrote:

I agree with the definition that governs the laws of nature as written in the Word of God...

And where in the history of science has anyone accepting your definition of science actually contributed to the advancement of technology, astronomy, biology, chemistry, physics or mathematics?

Ares you addressing man's contributions to science, or are you addressing the contributions made by the Creator God? If you are addressing the latter, I think man is incapable in rendering any critical comments on the technological expertise of the Creator, for man is far from being sufficiently advanced to understand God's complete power and majesty. To completely comprehend God's creative powers is not only mind-boggling, but beyond our intellectual capabilities.

Discerner  

Moderated by Stardove on Mar 25, 2012 - 06:52PM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook