Page 11 of 13  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Is the Door Closed?
3 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2011 - 9:15PM #101
wohali

Smells like it.........

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2011 - 9:31PM #102
johnacancienne

Jun 1, 2011 -- 9:15PM, wohali wrote:

Smells like it.........

L MAO!!!!!

It isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2011 - 10:24PM #103
mainecaptain

you guys..............LOL.............you are wonderful :))

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2011 - 4:53PM #104
wohali

Maybe if the door was "open" it would help with the smell?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2011 - 6:02PM #105
johnacancienne

Jun 3, 2011 -- 4:53PM, wohali wrote:

Just crack a few windows and get a cross draft going. That should do it. If you open the doors you'll let all the flies in.

It isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2011 - 11:10AM #106
Beautiful_Dreamer

I've got some Febreeze upstairs if anything got on the carpets. :)

More where that came from...

Writing I get paid to do

Beliefnet Community Host - Christian Faith and Life, Christian to Christian Debate
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2011 - 10:10PM #107
Bunsinspace

BS"D

ROTFLOL!!!  Yep.  Maybe so.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2011 - 3:45AM #108
Miguel_de_servet

... all of this is supposed to be devastatingly hilarious, I suppose ...

(... this is guilty conscience for ganging up in reducing to silence the only seriously different POV, that of realif, I mean ...)

MdS

Revelation is above, not against Reason

“The everlasting God is a refuge, and underneath you are his eternal arms ...” (Deut 33:27)
“Do you have an arm like God, and can you thunder with a voice like his?” (Job 40:9)
“By the Lord’s word [dabar] the heavens were made; and by the breath [ruwach] of his mouth all their host.” (Psalm 33:6)
“Who would have believed what we just heard? When was the arm of the Lord revealed through him?” (Isaiah 53:1)
“Lord, who has believed our message, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?” (John 12:38)
“For not the hearers of the law are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be declared righteous.” (Romans 2:13)

“Owe no one anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.”(Romans 13:8)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2011 - 3:57PM #109
wohali

MdS:

"... all of this is supposed to be devastatingly hilarious, I suppose ..."

Only if one has a sense of humor..........

"(... this is guilty conscience for ganging up in reducing to silence the only seriously different POV, that of realif, I mean ...)"

No, its response to a silly-assed post.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2011 - 5:58PM #110
Miguel_de_servet

wohali

Jun 6, 2011 -- 3:57PM, wohali wrote:

"... all of this is supposed to be devastatingly hilarious, I suppose ..."

Only if one has a sense of humor..........

That you would be the arbiter of what sense of humor is, is quite funny, actually.

"(... this is guilty conscience for ganging up in reducing to silence the only seriously different POV, that of realif, I mean ...)"

No, its response to a silly-assed post.

Which, just out of idle curiosity?

MdS

Revelation is above, not against Reason

“The everlasting God is a refuge, and underneath you are his eternal arms ...” (Deut 33:27)
“Do you have an arm like God, and can you thunder with a voice like his?” (Job 40:9)
“By the Lord’s word [dabar] the heavens were made; and by the breath [ruwach] of his mouth all their host.” (Psalm 33:6)
“Who would have believed what we just heard? When was the arm of the Lord revealed through him?” (Isaiah 53:1)
“Lord, who has believed our message, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?” (John 12:38)
“For not the hearers of the law are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be declared righteous.” (Romans 2:13)

“Owe no one anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.”(Romans 13:8)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 11 of 13  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook