Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View christians converting muslims - why worry?
4 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2011 - 1:46PM #1
turner_chris1

Visio wrote in answer to another question

In the Al-Quran even to  Muhammadsaw was told that he would not convert anyone to the Islamic  Faith.  Only ALLAHsaw would will it.   By this not even the Al-Quran  would make anyone to convert.   And further more only ALLAH determines  where and when a soul is to be born and/or reborn to inherit the good or  bad spirit (DNA is a part of it) and bodies (of any offspring

So if this is true (is it?) then why do some Muslims get worried about anyone prosliatising to Muslims? They will only be led astray if Allah wills it - or am I missing something?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2011 - 8:41PM #2
Al-Fatihah

Jan 30, 2011 -- 1:46PM, turner_chris1 wrote:

Visio wrote in answer to another question

In the Al-Quran even to  Muhammadsaw was told that he would not convert anyone to the Islamic  Faith.  Only ALLAHsaw would will it.   By this not even the Al-Quran  would make anyone to convert.   And further more only ALLAH determines  where and when a soul is to be born and/or reborn to inherit the good or  bad spirit (DNA is a part of it) and bodies (of any offspring

So if this is true (is it?) then why do some Muslims get worried about anyone prosliatising to Muslims? They will only be led astray if Allah wills it - or am I missing something?

Response: I've never head of a Muslim getting worried, nor do I believe that any Muslim does. So I can't relate to your question.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 1:59PM #3
world citizen

And further more only ALLAH  determines  where and when a soul is to be born and/or reborn to inherit  the good or  bad spirit (DNA is a part of it) and bodies (of any  offspring

Where does it say anywhere in the Islamic writings (Qur'an or ahadith) about DNA being "a part of it" (whatever IT is)?  Another personal interpretation?

Blessed is he who mingleth with all men in a spirit of utmost kindliness and love. ~Baha'u'llah
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 2:24PM #4
Aka_me

Jan 30, 2011 -- 8:41PM, Al-Fatihah wrote:

Response: I've never head of a Muslim getting worried, nor do I believe that any Muslim does. So I can't relate to your question.

then why the wholesale execution?

why the disrespect to graves and innocent lives?

why the wrongful arrests?

if they weren't SO SCARED why couldn't they sit and explain themselves?

if not for FEAR... then why?

not being able to debate is one thing, employing censorship to avoid debate is beyond words.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 2:38PM #5
Al-Fatihah

Jan 31, 2011 -- 2:24PM, Aka_me wrote:

Jan 30, 2011 -- 8:41PM, Al-Fatihah wrote:

then why the wholesale execution?

why the disrespect to graves and innocent lives?

why the wrongful arrests?

if not for FEAR?

Response: Or rather, the better question is  why assume such actions are based on fear of proselytizing with no logical evidence other than to than for the purpose of propaganda?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 2:44PM #6
Aka_me

Jan 31, 2011 -- 2:38PM, Al-Fatihah wrote:

Response: Or rather, the better question is why assume such actions are based on fear of proselytizing with no logical evidence other than to than for the purpose of propaganda?

because there is no logical explanation.

can you provide a logical explanation for such INJUSTICE?

in the absence of logic and justice... the most common explanation is fear.

not being able to debate is one thing, employing censorship to avoid debate is beyond words.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 2:49PM #7
turner_chris1

so I can go to Saudi Arabia and open a church for the many christian people that live there, or the hindu's etc, they would let me would they ?

If I went there and started trying to convince people in a cafe that there is no God they would say go ahead, we dont care?

get real

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 6:33PM #8
visio

Jan 31, 2011 -- 1:59PM, world citizen wrote:

And further more only ALLAH  determines  where and when a soul is to be born and/or reborn to inherit  the good or  bad spirit (DNA is a part of it) and bodies (of any  offspring

Where does it say anywhere in the Islamic writings (Qur'an or ahadith) about DNA being "a part of it" (whatever IT is)?  Another personal interpretation?

Oh silly me.......  Of course you cannot find the alphabets ...D.....N......A...... in the Arabic writngs of the Al-Quran.   And the Al-Quran is to be read for the spirits in the messages and they are all interconnected.   If they are not my personal interpretations then whose I am to quote like parrots?   Yours?   If they are to be yours, I am sorry to say that they are no here............and....no there.  But that gain is my personal interpretation.  Or should I say ....personal opinion.   Aren't this discussion board about that.   In fact, that should be the pillar of this board.   Geez................ what statement coming out of a moderator's mouth!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 7:20PM #9
rocketjsquirell

Frankly, I firmly believe all evangelism to be evil, arrogant and a human rights violation. Christian evangelism of other faiths is evil. Muslim evangelism of other faiths is also evil. There is no excuse for such behavior by anyone.    

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2011 - 7:51PM #10
Al-Fatihah

Jan 31, 2011 -- 7:40PM, Al-Fatihah wrote:

Jan 31, 2011 -- 2:44PM, Aka_me wrote:

Jan 31, 2011 -- 2:38PM, Al-Fatihah wrote:

Response: Or rather, the better question is why assume such actions are based on fear of proselytizing with no logical evidence other than to than for the purpose of propaganda?

because there is no logical explanation.

can you provide a logical explanation for such INJUSTICE?

in the absence of logic and justice... the most common explanation is fear.

Response: Therefore, if there's no logical explanation, then you are admitting to drawing a conclusion based on absolutely no logic. That simply does not make any sense.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook