3 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2010 - 12:10AM #1
rideronthastorm

Ok so the topic has been brought up. Sense I had my first kinky experience, lost my kinky sexual innocense, I have discovered my submissive side. Yep!The guy I was with who was my Master it was only a week and he was a creep ended up beign a drug addict, if you read my other thread written 4 days ago the stories up there. However sense I broke up with him Ive been examining my submissive side.

I was going to go back to Craigslist, and I did but the zillion and one guys who wrote me( and I do mean like a zillion My God Craigslist, when I put an ad about BDSM its like every freaking weirdo around the freaking world read it good grief Ive never seen so many responses to an ad in all of my life) it seemed like if I tried to get to know any of them they were all too anxious to get to know me too too fast. So i dropped all of them. Im in a web community now instead, Ive got a guy friend who lives in a different state who wants to be friends and possibly develop a BDSM relationship with me but strictly only through the phone and email. These days, there are those in the lifestyle who choose more of a mental and spiritual BDSM lifestyle but dont have to be involved sexually. I wanted to get a partner right away in person right at first,I loved it its the biggest shock of my life that I have this side to me, and I want to cultivate it but got to admit Im pretty afraid right now of serial killers and con men. I just now got through with almost being stung by one.

Anyways the topic BDSM and UU, even though I only am practicing it through the phone and email, still the question exists do you as a UU accept it, are you offended? I went ahead and threw it on the table at my church with our directer. She simply stated some folks at UU maybe offended by it some wont be but UU as a whole, the UU church itself wont have a problem with it.She said though there might be some I shouldnt have enough problems at UU to be uncomfortable with my membership there.

Perrsonally i dont even plan on talking about it there theres no reason to start trouble.

But the question is for anyone here at Beliefnet, if your a Universalist do you have an issue with BDSMs? The Dom Submissive relationship???????????

For me personally its an awesome deal, I love talking to a Master on the phone, it gives me discipline and I feel like right now that Im discovering a side to me that is a secret key to me,like a true part of me my heart. My guyfriend Ive only been talking to him a couple of days on the net and I feel like he can see straight through to my heart. It makes me feel more whole, Im at more peace with myself, its an awesome feeling!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 10:57PM #2
Wulf

No experience in it but my guess is that UUs would Not support any activitythat is based on humiliation, disrespect, pain or domination.   That is probably why our pagan members frown on human sacrifice.  Of course, what happens behind closed doors ... Sombody is supporting that industry and would expect UUs in proportion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 28, 2012 - 10:40AM #3
Jupiter6208

I don't believe a person dominating another on any level.

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."  Dave Berry

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. Buddha.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook