Switch to Forum Live View Supernatural encounters with the Gods.....
4 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 10:50PM #1
David

Hello everybody, I am curious, what experiences do you guys have with your Gods and Goddesses? I have seen my Gods and Goddesses. I have met them in human form and spirit form. I heard them in spirit form. I have talked with them, and one time they made shadow ninjas appear on the wall. They were going up and down on the wall. The next time, I looked in the tv when it was off, and I asked why My friend called me the new guy when I look nothing like him and my reflection moved it's hands in a rolling motion like he was rolling weed and said "you know, the weed"! Have you ever herd the mirror is the gateway to another dimension, well, it is true. My Gods can transform and they transformed into me and live in the mirror and tv.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2010 - 8:20AM #2
Sacrificialgoddess

Well, I've told you my story.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2010 - 8:01PM #3
David

Nov 29, 2010 -- 8:20AM, Sacrificialgoddess wrote:

Well, I've told you my story.

Could you recap please, I do forget, it was a while ago now.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 months ago  ::  Jan 01, 2014 - 8:38AM #4
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Why supernatural as different from natural? Nature is superlative enough! Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 months ago  ::  Apr 24, 2014 - 10:25AM #5
Aka_me

Jan 1, 2014 -- 8:38AM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

in the natural world there are no gods.

demonstrating godhood requires sideshow supernatural tricks.

not being able to debate is one thing, employing censorship to avoid debate is beyond words.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 months ago  ::  Apr 27, 2014 - 9:27AM #6
G.flower

Apr 24, 2014 -- 10:25AM, Aka_me wrote:

Why?

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. Marcus Aurelius
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 months ago  ::  May 01, 2014 - 6:44PM #7
mainecaptain

Apr 27, 2014 -- 9:27AM, G.flower wrote:

Apr 24, 2014 -- 10:25AM, Aka_me wrote:

Why?

There are many gods, Pagan gods do not require tricks to make themsleves know.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook