Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 2:43PM #1
andrewcyrus

"The Black Mass is not just one single ritual. It is a category of rituals which use the format of the Catholic Mass but involve prayers to Satan and/or blasphemies against the Christian God. (In anti-Satanist propaganda, and on at least a few occasions in real life too, it has also involved various criminal activities. But it certainly doesn't necessarily involve criminal activities.)

The Black Mass has influenced the occult scene in general, not just Satanism. For example, Aleister Crowley's Gnostic Mass doesn't involve prayers to Satan or any of the cruder anti-Christian blasphemies traditionally associated with the Black Mass, but it is another creative variation on the Catholic Mass and does borrow key elements from the classic stereotypical Black Mass, such as the (preferably nude) woman on the altar. Crowley's Gnostic Mass, in turn, had a strong influence on the "Great Rite" of Gardnerian and Alexandrian Wicca."

www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/rituals/blas...

Mocking and blaspheming the christian God would appear to be the fruit of the tree here.. Wonder why this forum is a barren waste land? Is it because the faithful are busy attacking christian doctrine?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 2:56PM #2
andrewcyrus

According to the Bible there isn't anything that God doesn't know about, "black mass" especially when it comes to his word.

Hebrews 4v12

For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

v13

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things [are] naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

God sees it all according to the bible.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2010 - 8:41PM #3
wohali

"Wonder why this forum is a barren waste land? Is it because the faithful are busy attacking christian doctrine?"

Probably because no one is interested in answering silly-assed assertions..........

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2010 - 9:59PM #4
andrewcyrus

Sep 15, 2010 -- 8:41PM, wohali wrote:

"Wonder why this forum is a barren waste land? Is it because the faithful are busy attacking christian doctrine?"

Probably because no one is interested in answering silly-assed assertions..........

The fact that they practice criminal elements keeps them out of the light. Understandable.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2010 - 1:22PM #5
mainecaptain

Exactly Wohali

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2010 - 8:07PM #6
wohali

"The fact that they practice criminal elements keeps them out of the light. Understandable."

And what "criminal elements" would that be pray tell, Andrewcyrus?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2010 - 6:44PM #7
andrewcyrus

Sep 17, 2010 -- 1:22PM, mainecaptain wrote:

Exactly Wohali

This topic isn't about me, but I do note silly "deflection" from it's subject as evasion and cover-up or just plain ignorance.  I am interested in those who have recovered from the harmful effects of black mass or are currently undergoing it's severely abusive psycho-dramatic routines.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2010 - 12:43AM #8
wohali

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2010 - 6:50PM #9
mainecaptain

Sep 23, 2010 -- 12:43AM, wohali wrote:

"And what "criminal elements" would that be pray tell, Andrewcyrus?"

We are still waiting for an answer Andrewcyrus

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 02, 2010 - 10:41AM #10
andrewcyrus

Wohali and Mainecaptian are doing what is known as deflecting. Not answering or adding anything of value to the discussion.

I am interested in the the experiences of those who are recovering from the ill effects of satanic rituals, and have had experiences with it's abusive rituals.

For instance let's go real time here; regarding Christine O'Donnell confession.

I dabbled in witchcraft — I never joined a coven. But I did, I did … I dabbled in witchcraft,” Ms. O’Donnell

I hung around people who were doing these things,” she continued. “I’m not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do… One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn’t know it. I mean, there’s little blood there and stuff like that. We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic alter.

all247news.com/tea-partys-christine-odon...

Whose blood was on their altar.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook