Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View tolerance or else !
7 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2010 - 5:47AM #1
turner_chris1

There's an old ironic joke thats goes something like thiis.

Man in a pub pointing at a another in a threatening way," Anyone who calls me viscious gets their face punched in!" .

www.atheist.ie/2010/01/25-blasphemous-qu...

Pope Benedict XVI quoting a 14th century Byzantine emperor, 2006: “Show  me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find  things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword  the faith he preached.” This statement has already led to both outrage  and condemnation of the outrage. The Organisation of the Islamic  Conference, the world’s largest Muslim body, said it was a “character  assassination of the prophet Muhammad”. The Malaysian Prime Minister  said that “the Pope must not take lightly the spread of outrage that has  been created.” Pakistan’s foreign Ministry spokesperson said that “anyone who describes Islam as a religion as intolerant encourages  violenceSealed

You couldn't make it up.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2010 - 12:48PM #2
LeahOne

What's most amusing about all of that is how Christianity can - and often is! - interpreted and practiced (Dove Outreach Center, anyone?) with an extremely similar attitude.

A pox on both such fringes!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 11:11AM #3
turner_chris1

Islam is indeed a religion of peace, you do as you are told they leave you in peace! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 12:19PM #4
BDboy

Oct 30, 2015 -- 11:11AM, turner_chris1 wrote:

Islam is indeed a religion of peace, you do as you are told they leave you in peace! 

>>>>>>>>> We (Muslim members) tolerated your "Questionable questions" (Not for seeking knowledge but to clowning around) for many years and no one ever said anything about it (Until I am saying this).

Guess people need to have an open mind for a "Real conversation".

Either way thanks for spending so much time with us. Hope whatever you follow will give you peace and joy!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 1:43PM #5
Cammalus

Hello everyone.  Hope You are all doing well and having a  really  great day.

I notice that   -  People tent to think Islam has a VALID Historical Connection with the God of Abraham.

But Islam is missing Many commonalities with the - JUDIAC - God of Abraham in the Torah.

For eXample ISLAM - before the 7th CENTURY has No, preserved record. No BIBLES, No PRESERVED BOOKS  and  No Gospels.  No Manuscripts,  No Record. OR Proof of eXistance. .

Its Claims are PROVEN to be incorrect, invented by a single generation and a single Character. Mohammud.

Concerning Islamic - 7 th Century Manuscripts, They GO On and on, Describing a Deity A Location and Some Characters, that are Mentioned in the Torah and Gospels. AND it also Demands that the Torah and Gospels are in agreement with its Quranic Message.

But They are Not in Agreement..    The Muslim believer also demands that there were Islamic Gospels written, that confirm the Quran.    However the Gospels never eXisted. 

And REMEMBER, Again, before the 7th CENTURY, ISLAM - has absolutely NO HISTORY OF ISLAM, no CHRONICLES,  NO ARTIFACTS,  no Genealogies. .    it is Clear that - They USE the Ancient Torah manuscripts to Gather INFO and to MENTION God, Abraham, Ishmael and Israel AND The Middle Eastern Area.

BUT The Historical Manuscripts and World history and Scriptures  -  do not support their Claims.     Islam Claims that there were muslims before Mohammud. That Jesus, The Prophets and Abraham were all Muslims.    But There are no Scriptiures nor History that shows any of these claims were truth.

Because Islam has no historical manuscripts  -  NOR world History that shows that anyone worshiped a god Called Allah who was the God of Abraham.   The Quran is the Sola Source for this Claim.

THEREFORE - to Continue on, Promoting the IDEA that they *( Judism and Islam )  have many things IN COMMON, simply is completely untruth and a False *( basically an IGNORING TYPE ) Conduct.

The Facts Demonstrate - That Islam truly has nothing HISTORICALY in common with Judaism. Because ... The God of Abraham Does not Promote or Condone Divorce.   - But the god of Islam is a huge Promoter of Divorce.   -  A Muslim Woman can Spend her Lifetime in a continual Lifestyle of continual Remarriage. -     Divorcing and Remarriage,   is OK   to the god of islam.  This is Wrong and bad -  to Abraham and his God.

the Muslim man  - Can simply repeat You are Divorced   - three times and the Marriage is Over.

The Muslim Woman Can spend her lifetime having sexual relations with Hundreds and Hundreds of men and the Quran never stops this behavior. This  is  Wrong  and bad  and really, really  Evil to Abraham and his God

If You will NOTICE, The Torah and the Gospels are not Conflicting or in disagreement. . The God of the Torah is Visiting man on Earth, in FULL and COMPLETE Human Form.  

The Spirit of God -Morphing Himself, *( manifesting Himself ) - into a Complete Human Being. They agree In Historical Context, --- agree about the Deity and Capabilities of God and Agree about Geographical Facts and Agree about the eXpectations and Laws of God.

The New Testament does not Declare a Contradicting History , Nor the Torah. It Verifies the Genealogy of the jEWS and Deals out a message of Prediction and  The Prophecy to jEWS who will soon be Scattered around the Earth.

You will notice that the Quran  -  does not Confirm or Validate anything from any WORLD History  -  nor Ancient Scripts or the Gospels - Anywhere at any time.

Would You not think it best to realize that Islam is a RELIGION - that has absolutely nothing to do with Abraham.

Because the Abraham of ISLAM .- He Never eXisted in The Bible - Nor his God or Faith.

Also Mohammuds Claim that Him and His Followers were descendants of Abraham.

This revelation and prophecy - is only a spiritually received conclusion.    Mohammud had no proof that a Man 2000 years before He Lived,  was His Ancestor.   

At Mohammuds time there was no non Biblical Evidence *( WORLD  History ) - of anyone who had EVER  been related to Ishmael -    RECORDED in a Real Time. - Live Recorded Historical Event.    Outside of the Bible - The People called ishmaelites never eXisted.

no One has any recorded record of Themselves  as being Related to Ishmael  -  in Non Biblical -  World Historical accounts.   Islam has no validation.  

The Quran Confirms Nothing and Nothing Confirms the Quran.  The Bible However has Historical  Facts that Line up  PERFECTLY  with its claims.    The Quran has nothing.

This is what i am finding to be true.    Please  respond to my Post.  LETS  TALK.......  

God Bless.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 1:59PM #6
BDboy

Oct 31, 2015 -- 1:43PM, Cammalus wrote:

Hello everyone.  Hope You are all doing well and having a  really  great day.

I notice that   -  People tent to think Islam has a VALID Historical Connection with the God of Abraham.

But Islam is missing Many commonalities with the - JUDIAC - God of Abraham in the Torah.

For eXample ISLAM - before the 7th CENTURY has No, preserved record. No BIBLES, No PRESERVED BOOKS  and  No Gospels.  No Manuscripts,  No Record. OR Proof of eXistance. .

Its Claims are PROVEN to be incorrect, invented by a single generation and a single Character. Mohammud.

Concerning Islamic - 7 th Century Manuscripts, They GO On and on, Describing a Deity A Location and Some Characters, that are Mentioned in the Torah and Gospels. AND it also Demands that the Torah and Gospels are in agreement with its Quranic Message.

But They are Not in Agreement..    The Muslim believer also demands that there were Islamic Gospels written, that confirm the Quran.    However the Gospels never eXisted. 

And REMEMBER, Again, before the 7th CENTURY, ISLAM - has absolutely NO HISTORY OF ISLAM, no CHRONICLES,  NO ARTIFACTS,  no Genealogies. .    it is Clear that - They USE the Ancient Torah manuscripts to Gather INFO and to MENTION God, Abraham, Ishmael and Israel AND The Middle Eastern Area.

BUT The Historical Manuscripts and World history and Scriptures  -  do not support their Claims.     Islam Claims that there were muslims before Mohammud. That Jesus, The Prophets and Abraham were all Muslims.    But There are no Scriptiures nor History that shows any of these claims were truth.

Because Islam has no historical manuscripts  -  NOR world History that shows that anyone worshiped a god Called Allah who was the God of Abraham.   The Quran is the Sola Source for this Claim.

THEREFORE - to Continue on, Promoting the IDEA that they *( Judism and Islam )  have many things IN COMMON, simply is completely untruth and a False *( basically an IGNORING TYPE ) Conduct.

The Facts Demonstrate - That Islam truly has nothing HISTORICALY in common with Judaism. Because ... The God of Abraham Does not Promote or Condone Divorce.   - But the god of Islam is a huge Promoter of Divorce.   -  A Muslim Woman can Spend her Lifetime in a continual Lifestyle of continual Remarriage. -     Divorcing and Remarriage,   is OK   to the god of islam.  This is Wrong and bad -  to Abraham and his God.

the Muslim man  - Can simply repeat You are Divorced   - three times and the Marriage is Over.

The Muslim Woman Can spend her lifetime having sexual relations with Hundreds and Hundreds of men and the Quran never stops this behavior. This  is  Wrong  and bad  and really, really  Evil to Abraham and his God

If You will NOTICE, The Torah and the Gospels are not Conflicting or in disagreement. . The God of the Torah is Visiting man on Earth, in FULL and COMPLETE Human Form.  

The Spirit of God -Morphing Himself, *( manifesting Himself ) - into a Complete Human Being. They agree In Historical Context, --- agree about the Deity and Capabilities of God and Agree about Geographical Facts and Agree about the eXpectations and Laws of God.

The New Testament does not Declare a Contradicting History , Nor the Torah. It Verifies the Genealogy of the jEWS and Deals out a message of Prediction and  The Prophecy to jEWS who will soon be Scattered around the Earth.

You will notice that the Quran  -  does not Confirm or Validate anything from any WORLD History  -  nor Ancient Scripts or the Gospels - Anywhere at any time.

Would You not think it best to realize that Islam is a RELIGION - that has absolutely nothing to do with Abraham.

Because the Abraham of ISLAM .- He Never eXisted in The Bible - Nor his God or Faith.

Also Mohammuds Claim that Him and His Followers were descendants of Abraham.

This revelation and prophecy is only a spiritually received conclusion.    Mohammud had no proof that a Man 2000 years before He Lived was His Relation./   

At Mohammuds time there was no non Biblical Evidence *( WORLD  History ) - of anyone who had EVER  been related to Ishmael -    RECORDED in a Real Time. - Live Recorded Historical Event.    Outside of the Bible - The People called ishmaelites never eXisted.

no One has any recorded record of Themselves  as being Related to Ishmael  -  in Non Biblical -  World Historical accounts.   Islam has no validation.  

The Quran Confirms Nothing and Nothing Confirms the Quran.

This is what i am finding to be true.    Please  respond to my Post.  LETS  TALK.......  

God Bless.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Islam did NOT start in 7th century. It started with our father Adam and mother Eve. It is the oldest of all religion. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the LAST messenger of God.

To understand Islam and other Abrahamic faiths, please click here.

To have some BASIC ideas on Islam, please visit our welcome Islam forum.

ISLAM-GUIDE

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 3:42PM #7
Cammalus

Hey there my great friend friend  -  BDboy.   Thank You so much for responding to me.  You are so kind and nice.
I love to Talk to People too.

I am sorry if You thought that i did not know what Islam Teaches.  I did not intend to lead You to believe that.  I know everything about Islam and its teachings. If You have found an Error in my statement about the Teachings of Islam please Correct me.

If You wish for me to Mislead people about islams teachings - in order to make my point, then i am sorry but i can not fulfill your wishes.

I have noticed that Mohammud does say,   in S. 6:161-163 -    I am the first Moslem.  And Also the Quran says that Abraham and Jesus and the prophets  - were Muslims.    

However my point was not to deny this or make a show of a lack of knowledge.  -   But was simply saying that  - There is no Way to Prove that Abraham nor Jesus *( OR ANYONE )  before the 7 th century was a Muslim. 

And Because the Qurans also Claims  - - that Islamic Gospels have already come and already eXisted and that The Old testament / Gospels -  Confirms the Quran.

And islam Demands that the Message of Islam -  BEFORE MOHAMMUD.  - Had been ALREADY been given to All people of all Languages all around the World.  BEFORE MOHAMMUD.  Came.

But we do not find any evidence of this either.   

A person is best understanding truth  - if they can conclude that since the Quran Lies and Tells Untruths and Contradicts the Bible and World history itself.    We Put all the peices together and see that Islam has no Truth..

Every single availavle source on earth says that Abraham was not a Muslim ..  There were no Muslims or islamic Teachings.

The Bible is clear.  The Covenant was not For ishmael nor his Seed.  And there are no Known  ishmaelites who have ever followed the God of Abraham.  Before 700 AD.

The ishmaelites are Gone just as God Promised in His Word / Scriptures.  The Bible is saying that God would Destroy the Ishmaelites.    

Today there is no Historical Evidence of any Ishmaelites Ever present on earth * ( Outside the bible.

While the Quran is basing its claims on the Idea that God restored His message through ishmaelites.  There is no Proof that Mohammud was from ishmael.   Everything Mohammud taught was Prophecy, Spiritual Revelations and messages given by a spirit.  With No SCRIPTURES and no HISTORY before Him to Confirm His REVELATIONS>.

The Gospels and the Torah do not even know about any Muslims

Remember Muslims would teach the Message of the Quran and of Mohammud.  But the Scriptures do not teach this message.   It Denies the message of the Quran....=   -  there have never been any Scriptures anywhere on earth that are Islamic Gospels or Texts.  

My good friend  -  I know eXactly what Islam Teaches and Claims.

I am finding muslims to be somewhat fake and always Unreliable.    The muslims insists that because Jesus Christ Never Stated the Phraze *(  I am God )  This is evidence that he was not God.  ...   However Mohammud never stated the Phraze. *( I am a Prophet )\

Jesus Christ himself,  *(  In His OWN WORDS )  Declared in many, many Ways to be God Almighty.

Just as Mohhamud delcared Himself to be a Prophet.  Without saying *(  I am a Prophet.) 

I am finding muslims to be somewhat fake and  Unreliable.   

Moderated by Jcarlinbn on Oct 31, 2015 - 03:48PM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook