Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: MOVED THREAD(s)
4 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2010 - 1:19PM #1
world citizen

Fruits of the Holy Spirit has been redirected to the Baha'i Faith Community discussion board.

Blessed is he who mingleth with all men in a spirit of utmost kindliness and love. ~Baha'u'llah
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 13, 2010 - 1:29PM #2
world citizen

Free will of Angels? has been redirected to the multifaith "Angel" discussion board.  Please read guidelines of that board before posting.  Consultative posts about possibly moving this thread and all comments re teaching have been removed from certain posts in keeping with those guidelines.

Blessed is he who mingleth with all men in a spirit of utmost kindliness and love. ~Baha'u'llah
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2010 - 11:08AM #3
world citizen

The following three threads have been moved to the Other Baha'i Beliefs forum:

Chicago Tribune > Federal appeals...
Opinion of US Court of Appeals 7th Circuit No. 08-2306
US Court of Appeals of Northern Illinois...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 22, 2011 - 12:54PM #4
world citizen

Given the Guidelines of the three discussion boards in the Baha'i Faith forum, both Baha'i Do's and Don'ts and Baha'i Positions have been moved to the Baha'i Faith Community board.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2012 - 11:53AM #5
world citizen

Religious Diversity within the Baha'i Faith has been moved to the Baha'i Faith Community board.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2012 - 12:24PM #6
world citizen

Some People Left Out ... has been moved to the Baha'i Faith Community board.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 12:13PM #7
world citizen

"When and Why" has been moved to the Baha'i Community discussion board.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2012 - 11:19AM #8
world citizen

The Writings has been transferred to the Baha'i Sacred Texts discussion board.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 10:34AM #9
world citizen

The Baha'i Faith lacks spirituality has been moved to the forum's Community board because it is a subject for discussion amongst members of the Baha'i Faith.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook