Switch to Forum Live View Happy Birthday, Mecdukebec!
4 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2010 - 5:09PM #1
Svetlana

Have a wonderful day, full of happy surprises and much love!  I also wish you many happy returns of the day!

"No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it."  ~ (common sense)

"Never place a period where God has placed a comma."  ~ Gracie Allen

"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I wonder sometimes if we ever give God a headache." ~ Dontay Hall, age 8
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2010 - 5:34PM #2
moksha8088

Happy Birthday!

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2010 - 7:23PM #3
mecdukebec

Merci.  We are taking orders for shipped maple syrup during Easter 2012. 

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2010 - 12:34AM #4
Aka_me

wishing you a happy birthday!

if you don't believe the CIA controls the media, then it's only through WILLFUL ignorance of the information openly available to you. who shot himself in the head TWICE before a new book was released. the corruption is bleeping sick!
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2010 - 11:50AM #5
Kemmer

Joyeaux anniversaire--or however you say it in that frog language.  Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2010 - 2:11PM #6
mecdukebec

Aug 22, 2010 -- 11:50AM, Kemmer wrote:

Joyeaux anniversaire--or however you say it in that frog language. 

No frog legs for you, Kemmer. 

Enjoy the mustard on your German pretzel and your atrocious beer.

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2010 - 2:50PM #7
Kemmer

A world without a decent mustard is like a world without sunshine.  Hate pretzels.

'Prosit' with your vin ordinaire.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2010 - 2:52PM #8
mecdukebec

Aug 22, 2010 -- 2:50PM, Kemmer wrote:

A world without a decent mustard is like a world without sunshine.  Hate pretzels.

'Prosit' with your vin ordinaire.

How very Anglo-Saxon, Monsieur.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2010 - 3:03PM #9
Kemmer

How very Anglo-Saxon, Monsieur.

Please hon, I'm a Hun.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2010 - 5:00PM #10
mecdukebec

The ethnic burgoo of the hyper-powered Ango-Saxon empire is of no consequence to the Gaulic mind or soul, Monsieur. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook