4 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2010 - 3:34PM #1
StephenK.Adams

After posting a number of entries into the Depression site that you can reach from the Forums area, --- (Click on Community, then Forums, then look on the left side in blue [Hot Topics], Support Groups: Depression.)   I was informed that I would no longer be allowed to post any messages in that site.  Many of my messages have since been removed from that site also.

In one of them, that may or may not have been removed, I stated that I would not abandon anyone who asked for help.  If any people from that site are reading these words and want to ask any questions about this topic, or post their own personal stories about this subject, I will be more than glad to try to help them on this site.  Remember of course, that I cannot enter the other Depression site described above.   Obviously any other person who wants to discuss this topic is naturally more than welcome to do so.

We have nothing to fear except our lack of understanding of fear itself.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2010 - 11:32AM #2
sonnymoon42

Man, that's depressing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2010 - 11:23AM #3
StephenK.Adams

Hello Sonnymoon:

On the assumption that no one on this site was interested in anything that I had to say on this subject, I decided to spend my online time elsewhere rather than on this particular site.  So we are left with this question my fine feathered friend; are you depressed about me not entering any messages into beliefnet or are you depressed that your response brought me back into the site? Smile

From the look on your face, you could probably use some insights about depression.  However, that may be a ruse on your part.  Your capacity to play with words is such that I do not seriously think that you either want or need any advice about depression.

And finally here is a silly ditty that I came across long ago.

I love life and life loves me,

I'm just as happy as can be.

A happier man no where exists,

I think I'll go and slash my wrists.

If one tries to find a positive attitude to come away with from the above ditty, I think it would be this.   If everything in life went perfectly, we would be so bored that we might not enjoy life all that much.   So when things go wrong, certainly try to make them right but don't become depressed about the flaws in life.  They actually can make life more interesting if you view them with a positive attitude.

Cheers to you Sonnymoon     

We have nothing to fear except our lack of understanding of fear itself.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook