Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Three Angels message - SDA approved
4 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2010 - 1:25PM #11
sincerly

Bezant, your post is not about the topic of this thread. If you want to Discuss where the SDA teachings are contrary concerning those subjects please start another thread.

This thread concerns "The three Angels Message---SDA approved."

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2010 - 4:32PM #12
Bezant

Aug 9, 2010 -- 1:25PM, sincerly wrote:

Bezant, your post is not about the topic of this thread. If you want to Discuss where the SDA teachings are contrary concerning those subjects please start another thread.

I've no problem with that, sincerely, except that you let me continue my off-topic schpeil for a whole page before indicating this to me.

Am I arguing too well, I reckon?

Bezant

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2010 - 10:33PM #13
sincerly

Aug 9, 2010 -- 4:32PM, Bezant wrote:

Aug 9, 2010 -- 1:25PM, sincerly wrote:

I've no problem with that, sincerely, except that you let me continue my off-topic schpeil for a whole page before indicating this to me.

Am I arguing too well, I reckon? 

Hi Bezant, Place you comments on the correct thread and we will see.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 2:26PM #14
andrewcyrus

The main focal point of the third angels message to is to worship the Creator.

Psalm 29v2

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 11, 2010 - 8:53AM #15
madmutt61

Aug 2, 2010 -- 12:43PM, Bezant wrote:

We follow JESUS example regarding the Sabbath.

It is lawful to do well on the Sabbath day.

Jesus said,

Mat 12v12

How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

"Do well" means what?

Our source isn't some twisted derivation of God's word via wikipedia. It comes from God's word.

There's no copping-out of that one Andrewcyrus.

You used youtube.com to make a psychological case for the "Mark of the Beast." LOL.

And you're wrong about my article as a "twisted derivation of God's word." These are the true authoritative laws of the Sabbath that Orthodox Jews are required to observe. Of course, as a non-Jew you're not bound to these laws in any degree; in fact, if you practise them you're merely trying to observe two religions at once.

But if you doubt Wikipedia's representation of the melakhot, you should've checked their sources:

www.ou.org/chagim/shabbat/thirtynine.htm

Bezant,

Of course the 3 Angels Message is SDA Approved-they created it!

As for the Sabbath and other points of the Law, or Torah, I use Psalms 147:19, 20 to refute the notion that Christians are to keep Sabbath as would a Jew.  Or to keep any part of the Law which were given to the Jews.

I will also say  that there is no scriptual basis to keep Sunday as the Lord's day.  As for me, I keep and commit each day to the Lord.  My salvation is based upon Christ and not which day to worship on. 

Sabbath keeping is a part of the 3 Angels message.  So it is not off topic.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2010 - 9:39AM #16
samuelbb7

The Three Angels message is found in the Bible where Three Angels give forth an message in Revelation.  So to say the SDA invented it is a lie.

We follow GOD all Seven days a week.  But I also go to work or work six days a week. First I need to support my family so I need a work. GOD has asked us to set apart one day a week to spend a special time with HIM. This is not me saying to GOD I will choose which day I will choose not to spend a day with you at all.  But in that case you are saying to GOD that you do not have to do what he asks. Tell me which of the other commandments do you feel that Christians can tell GOD that they  will not keep and yet we would still call them Christians?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2010 - 10:12PM #17
andrewcyrus

Sep 11, 2010 -- 8:53AM, madmutt61 wrote:

Jesus said,

Mat 12v12

How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

"Do well" means what?

Our source isn't some twisted derivation of God's word via wikipedia. It comes from God's word.

You used youtube.com to make a psychological case for the "Mark of the Beast." LOL.

And you're wrong about my article as a "twisted derivation of God's word." These are the true authoritative laws of the Sabbath that Orthodox Jews are required to observe. Of course, as a non-Jew you're not bound to these laws in any degree; in fact, if you practise them you're merely trying to observe two religions at once.

But if you doubt Wikipedia's representation of the melakhot, you should've checked their sources:

Bezant,

As for the Sabbath and other points of the Law, or Torah, I use Psalms 147:19, 20 to refute the notion that Christians are to keep Sabbath as would a Jew.  Or to keep any part of the Law which were given to the Jews.

I will also say  that there is no scriptual basis to keep Sunday as the Lord's day.  As for me, I keep and commit each day to the Lord.  My salvation is based upon Christ and not which day to worship on. 

Of course it comes from the FIRST - SDA - JESUS.

Jesus revealed it.

Rev 14v6-8

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Christians follow JESUS.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 24, 2011 - 2:40AM #18
andrewcyrus

Sep 15, 2010 -- 10:12PM, andrewcyrus wrote:

Sep 11, 2010 -- 8:53AM, madmutt61 wrote:

Jesus said,

Mat 12v12

"Do well" means what?

Bezant,

Of course it comes from the FIRST - SDA - JESUS.

Jesus revealed it.

Rev 14v6-8

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Christians follow JESUS.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_PolBwjEw&feat...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 16, 2011 - 9:47PM #19
samuelbb7

Bezant,

Dear Bezant

Paul when he wanted to show truth often quoted the Old Testament and specifically the Torah. YOu do not want the Sabbath to apply to Christians but you comment throws out not only the Sabbath but all of the Ten Commandments which is a new teaching if you examine the statments on the Ten Commandments in church History. For instance do a search on the Ten Commandments and Wesley, Martin Luther and Calvin.

Also you now throw out all the laws that say it is wrong to have sex with animals. Do you imply that to not have sex with animals is to live under two religions?  I do not believe that is what you mean.  But that is the effect of your statment.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2011 - 6:25PM #20
andrewcyrus

Here is a good tube for those who think they have to fight the battle personally.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_PolBwjEw&feat...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook