4 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2010 - 7:38PM #1
David

I believe in Gods and demons as ell because I like both of them. I like demons and devils and Gods as well. I hope that cleared it up for innerpoint.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2010 - 9:31PM #2
gorm-sionnach

I suppose for clarification (not that I can speak for Innerpoint), can I ask where do you draw your understanding of Satan and demons from? Do you base it off the Christian Bible, the Torah, Koran, Satanic Bible (or other Satanic sources?), personal experience, etc?

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2010 - 9:11PM #3
David

Jul 19, 2010 -- 9:31PM, gorm-sionnach wrote:

I suppose for clarification (not that I can speak for Innerpoint), can I ask where do you draw your understanding of Satan and demons from? Do you base it off the Christian Bible, the Torah, Koran, Satanic Bible (or other Satanic sources?), personal experience, etc?

I base it from personal experience, as I have spoken with him and felt him, in my house, and from the Bible, I believe the bible is real and it really is inspired of god and that god is petty and lame and a mad man psycho killer who kills all who believe differently than him. I believe Satan rebelled because he got tired of living god's way, notice the little g, and he also wanted to be god. god knew Satan was going to want to be god and he still made Jesus higher than Satan, so god is fuc$ed up for that. I used to be christian, a sda, so my beliefs transferred from there to Satan. I still believed the bible to be real, but now, I am sole heartedly against it. The bible god is a freak.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2010 - 10:24PM #4
gorm-sionnach

Jul 22, 2010 -- 9:11PM, David wrote:

I base it from personal experience, as I have spoken with him and felt him, in my house, and from the Bible, I believe the bible is real and it really is inspired of god and that god is petty and lame and a mad man psycho killer who kills all who believe differently than him. I believe Satan rebelled because he got tired of living god's way, notice the little g, and he also wanted to be god. god knew Satan was going to want to be god and he still made Jesus higher than Satan, so god is fuc$ed up for that. I used to be christian, a sda, so my beliefs transferred from there to Satan. I still believed the bible to be real, but now, I am sole heartedly against it. The bible god is a freak.

Alright, that is certainly an interesting posistion to take. So if I may ask, if you maintain that the Christian Bible is literally true, and (I assume) believe in the prophetic elements of it, what do you expect to occur during the events depicted in Revelations? I just find it odd that one would maintain that the Christian Bible is true, that the universe is run by YHWH, and then decide that rooting for the "villian" is a good move...

Truth in our hearts, Strength in our arms, Fulfillment in our tongues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2010 - 11:20PM #5
David

Jul 22, 2010 -- 10:24PM, gorm-sionnach wrote:

Jul 22, 2010 -- 9:11PM, David wrote:

Alright, that is certainly an interesting posistion to take. So if I may ask, if you maintain that the Christian Bible is literally true, and (I assume) believe in the prophetic elements of it, what do you expect to occur during the events depicted in Revelations? I just find it odd that one would maintain that the Christian Bible is true, that the universe is run by YHWH, and then decide that rooting for the "villian" is a good move...

Well,Satan showed me a side of him that was friendly and likeable. He showed me who he truly is, beside all the hate and violence he spreads to make God sad and angry. he does bad stuff because it is fun, addicting, tempting, and to get back at God. But, who he really is is far better, he's likeable as I said, and a nice guy really. he gave me an opportunity to repent. When I was a christian, I talked trash against demons saying I am going to get a parrot that says Satan is a jackass and Satan isn't fit to rule a sewer. They got revenge on me and for all the preaching I was doing then we became friends. I saw demons, they look  just like humans, and have all the body parts. I met them at Jail and a hospital. I beleive that in revelations, Satan will defeat those who come against him by turning the angels against each other and causing them to rebel and getting all of god's angels on his side and it will be everyone against god.

I believe Satan will not kill one thoird of men, but wait until they die to get their soul, and I believe there is another person, another god, who gave god his powers and made the universe black, saying darkness is there you have to live with ot. I believe he will be for satan seeing as god always taunts the darkness and makes matters worse. He made black the color of all that is unsanitary and unclean, that is rotten and dirty, and that is the color of the darkness. he maade an inferior species, apes, black saying we all are just apes. And the fact that shit, the most disgusting filthy abominnable thing is guess what color? Black. This angered Satan and he rebelled against god, and the fact that he was created lower than Jesus when god saw ahead of time that Satan wanted to be god himself angered him more and from  there he dwelt in the darkness and he became known as the terror Satan. But when he is not  angry, he is likeable and funny, who he truly is. This goes for all his hordes of demons as well. They truly are easy to get along with. god is at fault, notice the little g, as i don't like god an ounce, for every death that occurs. he is a murderer and a mad man who is a control freak. he took away the fruit of the tree of life and it is his fault we have pain, grow old and die. Satan is really the good guy, he is like a father, and he trains and gives good guidance, while giving us the ability and free will to do whatever we want. god is a control freak that controls your every  move and doesn't let you do hardly anything fun.

Quick Reply
Cancel
13 months ago  ::  Jan 01, 2014 - 2:19PM #6
Karma_yeshe_dorje

This seems to be an interesting exposition of Satanism. Rather than a discussion of Paganism.

Quick Reply
Cancel
13 months ago  ::  Jan 01, 2014 - 2:31PM #7
Jcarlinbn

An old thread that might work better here.  

Jcarlinbn, community moderator
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook