Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The "Crazy Cat Lady's" Cafe (general chit-chat)
3 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2011 - 9:57PM #51
Beautiful_Dreamer

Sounds good to me! A lot of the candles and stuff in stores now are a bit too strong for my taste...maybe my nose has gotten more sensitive to that sort of thing? It's the same with incense...I like the way it smells but it tends to bother my sinuses. My sinuses are *much* better here in Georgia than they were in North Carolina, but I still have issues every now and then.

More where that came from...

Writing I get paid to do

Beliefnet Community Host - Christian Faith and Life, Christian to Christian Debate
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2011 - 11:49PM #52
Bunsinspace

BS"D

Personal chit-chit encouraged on this thread.  The charter as per the OP below applies.  Have fun!

Apr 12, 2010 -- 8:41PM, Beautiful_Dreamer wrote:

I think we could all do well to have at least one thread where we discuss everything *except* Messianic Judaism! So feel free to come in, sit down, have some chocolate and maybe a tasty beverage or two.  Silly conversation and random weirdness welcome!

I'll start...I think I'm going insane, we're watching episodes of Red Dwarf our friend burned to DVD for us...it's a funny show but for some reason I'm finding myself strangely attracted to Lister! I guess it's the accent, it's definitely not physical! :) 

Okay, the floor is yours. *holds out appetizer plate* Would anyone like some pound cake?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2011 - 12:12AM #53
Beautiful_Dreamer

Just got back from some friends' house...has anyone seen the HBO show 'Game of Thrones'? That's what we were watching, the last two episodes of the season. Here's a description, better than I could give:

www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/

www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/index.html

It's a pretty interesting show...and one of the actors reminds me of one of the old rectors (priests) at my church. :)

Writing I get paid to do

Beliefnet Community Host - Christian Faith and Life, Christian to Christian Debate
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2011 - 8:13PM #54
Beautiful_Dreamer

If this doesn't make you laugh then, well, I can't help you. :)

What happens when a monkey steals your camera

Writing I get paid to do

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook