Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The "Crazy Cat Lady's" Cafe (general chit-chat)
8 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2010 - 8:41PM #1
Beautiful_Dreamer

I think we could all do well to have at least one thread where we discuss everything *except* Messianic Judaism! So feel free to come in, sit down, have some chocolate and maybe a tasty beverage or two.  Silly conversation and random weirdness welcome!

I'll start...I think I'm going insane, we're watching episodes of Red Dwarf our friend burned to DVD for us...it's a funny show but for some reason I'm finding myself strangely attracted to Lister! I guess it's the accent, it's definitely not physical! :) 

Okay, the floor is yours. *holds out appetizer plate* Would anyone like some pound cake?

More where that came from...

Writing I get paid to do

Beliefnet Community Host - Christian Faith and Life, Christian to Christian Debate
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2010 - 11:01AM #2
rocketjsquirell

Hey, can you burn that DVD for me? All my copies are on video tape and have decayed over time. And yes, you are going insane.Smile Not to worry, it is curable. All you need is a Dr. Who marathon. As long as you don't fall for the Daleks you are o.k. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2010 - 11:33AM #3
LeahOne

OOooooh, OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!  Me, too!  Me, tooo!!!!!

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease????????????????????????????

I am struck speechless with envy.........................................

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 10:21PM #4
Beautiful_Dreamer

LOL I'm not sure where my friend found RD online...:) And as for Dr. Who, does thinking David Tennant is cute make me strange too? :)

Writing I get paid to do

Beliefnet Community Host - Christian Faith and Life, Christian to Christian Debate
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 10:49PM #5
LeahOne

Not any sranger than me...............................

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2010 - 7:11PM #6
mainecaptain

Hey I saw a cafe named after me   Laughing

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2010 - 2:01PM #7
Beautiful_Dreamer

LOL mainecaptain, that's awesome! Did you eat there? Was it good?

I've seen a town with my first name, but then there's also a river in Ireland with it. What was *really* weird was seeing note of a town in my home state with my husband's name...I think there's a river in England with the name too, but his name is very unusual. Mine is very common, and also unisex.

Writing I get paid to do

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2010 - 10:19AM #8
Beautiful_Dreamer

Finally back on! It wasn't my internet connection before so much as my computer...I had a lot of viewing problems with the screen and also with Beliefnet...it made the pages really hard to read, but turns out it was mainly my computer. Oh well, it was seven years old anyway, which I'm told is ancient in computer years. :)

How is everyone? 

Writing I get paid to do

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2010 - 5:34PM #9
Beautiful_Dreamer

Does anyone else here watch 'Glee'? I love that show...and although the episode this week wasn't as good as some others have been, it kind of hit home for me in a weird way. I'll explain if you don't mind a plot spoiler.

Writing I get paid to do

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  May 03, 2010 - 9:52AM #10
rocketjsquirell

I love GLEE! The best thing is you can watch it again and again on HULU.com Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook