Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Spiritual Riddles by Jesus Christ
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 7:34AM #1
Bradholkesvig

Here are several spiritual riddles of the hundreds of riddles that were given to me by Jesus Christ through the course of this past six months. These will test your spiritual understanding but you will need the Holy Spirit to understand them all. If you don't solve any of them, don't worry about it. I know how you can find the true spirit of Jesus Christ who is the Holy Spirit. Once you find him, then he will lead you to his Kingdom. These riddles will be easy for you to solve after that and the gospel of Thomas will also be understood by the spirit in you. Give them a try, at least you'll see something different for a change. Here's my home address where you can find these riddles.

community.beliefnet.com/bradholkesvig/bl...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 2:36PM #2
steve123

Show us how we can find the true spirit of Jesus Christ who is the Holy Spirit.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 5:31PM #3
Bradholkesvig

How important is it for you to know about the truth? If your serious about wanting to know the spirit of Christ, then you will have to read everything I write and it could take a very long time before he reveals himself to you. It's a simple process but only those people who love him will make it into his Kingdom.

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 6:15PM #4
Iwantamotto

I'm slightly curious:  are you a regular here, prophet?  Or are you new?  Post counts don't really say very much.  Because, I know I've been tsk-tsked by "prophets" with gnostic/apocalyptic bents before, which is amusing since I sympathize with some gnostic thought.  However, while I will concede I don't study gnosticism intently, it just comes off to me as "I found the Secret Code, which makes me better than you ... oh, and the universe sucks ass."  I find the "material world is evil" stuff rather depressing, along the lines of nihilism, as well as disrespectful and ungrateful to the One who gave you this world to live in.

Knock and the door shall open.  It's not my fault if you don't like the decor.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 7:07PM #5
Bradholkesvig

Are you for real or are you always this way? You haven't said one good thing since I met you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 11:41AM #6
steve123

Oh, I'm serious about learning the truth.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 8:53PM #7
Iwantamotto

Dec 28, 2009 -- 7:07PM, Bradholkesvig wrote:

Are you for real or are you always this way? You haven't said one good thing since I met you.

I suppose calling me a liar and spiritual dullard was under your definition of kind?  Have I not said I sympathize with gnosticism?  I just don't agree with its conclusions.  Have I said I believed God has never spoken to you?  Do you SERIOUSLY expect me to just hug you when you offer "wisdom" that puts you over everyone else?  I'm all for being kind, but I will call things how I see them.  You certainly haven't had much humility either.  You honestly expect the rest of us to just accept your words and praise your attitude.  That's not expecting niceness, that's expecting admiration.

Knock and the door shall open.  It's not my fault if you don't like the decor.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2009 - 6:41AM #8
Bradholkesvig

It's called promoting the way to the truth. If I didn't say anything, no one would notice that God is in the area. Jesus continually promoted the Father (spirit) that was in him. People miss that when they read the scriptures because their too busy looking for the truth when it isn't in there. The truth is living in me. It's my responsibility to get people to come to me and listen to the truth that is spoken through me by the Lord Jesus Christ.

I usually don't get so bold with people who don't know God but religious pride will keep most Christians from listening anyway so it really doesn't matter what I say.

Is there a way I could do it differently?

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2009 - 11:05PM #9
Stardove

Dec 30, 2009 -- 6:41AM, Bradholkesvig wrote:

It's called promoting the way to the truth. If I didn't say anything, no one would notice that God is in the area. Jesus continually promoted the Father (spirit) that was in him. People miss that when they read the scriptures because their too busy looking for the truth when it isn't in there. The truth is living in me. It's my responsibility to get people to come to me and listen to the truth that is spoken through me by the Lord Jesus Christ.

I usually don't get so bold with people who don't know God but religious pride will keep most Christians from listening anyway so it really doesn't matter what I say.

Is there a way I could do it differently?

God bless you,

Brad

Do you also believe that the truth is living in all of us?  When you say "to get the people of come to me" it sounds like you might believe you are the only one with the Truth.

Host Progressive Christians & Disscuss Progressive Christianity ~ Stardove

*Note: this thread was moved from the Progressive Christians Forum*

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2009 - 12:32PM #10
Bradholkesvig

Do you also believe that the truth is living in all of us?  When you say "to get the people of come to me" it sounds like you might believe you are the only one with the Truth.

Host Progressive Christians & Disscuss Progressive Christianity ~ Stardove

Hi Stardove,

God doesn't live in anyone until they have listened to his spoken Word until he reveals himself to you. Once this faith is established in God, then he will work in your heart and mind to cleanse you of all your sins until you are sinless. Then he can put his spirit into your heart, mind and soul. This spirit is the truth. God came to me in 1979 and worked with me for the next 29 years to make me sinless . He commanded me to do many things to get me ready for his spirit and on June 14, 2008, he came and asked for my life. After telling him to take it all, he started filling me with his spirit. For a whole week he taught me who to work with him in writing and speaking from his understanding, which is like having his mind to think with. Jesus and all the other saints had this same spirit of truth in them and this is where they preached the gospel from. This spirit couldn't live in the prophets because of their sins that couldn't be forgiven until Jesus died, but they were given the promise of eternal life by being created in the spirit of Jesus Christ where all the saints are also created. This is what eternal life means, life in Jesus Christ.

Everyone is born spiritually dead because of sin so it's impossible for God to live in a sinner. No flesh is going to live beyond this age so we will all perish before the end is over. Even the prophets, Jesus and the saints died in the flesh and their flesh went back as dust in the earth. Only the spirit of God with all his creation in it, will live on forever in new immortal people.

God bless you,

Brad

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook