Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 13 of 13  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Switch to Forum Live View Fraud advocated and woven into the thread and spread of Christianity - 4th Century to present
8 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 8:52PM #121
clyde5001

Missed you too - just tired of the same old arguments with the same old people (and sometimes not the same old people). I've been here for 10 years now - that's a lot of time!

Shema Y'Israel Adnai Eloheinu, Adonei Echad.

Am Y'Israel Chai!

23,298 posts as of 2/27/2009

3,208 after the transition.

A 20,090 difference.
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 9:01PM #122
howiedds

Clyde:

Hey - look who's here!

It's like a family reunion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 9:16PM #123
LeahOne

Maybe the wunderkind will post  (James)  .....   I know he's busy with school, but I'd love to hear from him!  : ))

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2010 - 12:21PM #124
Alwaysareformjew4israelfromnowon

I actually agree with this post, it is so true. I used to be brainwashed into evangelical christianity. Thankfully, I am Jewish from now on. I wish I would of stayed Jewish in the first place but all is well that ends well for me.-Nate.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2010 - 12:38PM #125
river8101

Howie's right about there being no proven nor established history to the Jesus years. 

"No one has the slightest physical      evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry,      or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of      other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius      Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs      not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents      about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from      either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from      fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that      many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information      and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations,      they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply      because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts."  

www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

Lots more, though I doubt anyone like Brad has the patience or interest to read it through even with all the tons of sources, authors and scholars who have contributed to this article. 

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  May 05, 2010 - 6:33PM #126
Heidi2027

Holy Shazam!

I logged on today and I haven't been banned @ beliefnet.

Hope you all are doing well -- I have been concentrating my efforts on faith forums down south, where idiocy tends to run amuck.  Imagine that...

Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 13 of 13  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook