Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Introducing your hosts
7 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2009 - 1:51PM #1
Beliefnet_community

I would like to introduce rangerken, the new host of this board.

Rangerken will not be participating in the debates here; he is a neutral moderator. He will be keeping an eye on things just to make sure that the discussions are fair and safe and within the limits of the Rules of Conduct. Ken's an experienced host from some of our hottest debate boards elsewhere on Beliefnet.

Please join me in welcoming Rangerken and thanking him for volunteering his time to this community!

We are listening! Problems, complaints, other issues? Send us a message at Beliefnet_community.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2009 - 7:32PM #2
rangerken

Hello to everyone on this board. I'm you new host, and this will be the eigth board in all I've been a host on in the past six years.

I will NOT be taking part in your discussions and debates. I'm not a Jehovah's Witness (if you really want to see who and what I am check my profile) and I have no strong opinions about this religion either way. My function will be to do my best to maintain civility and adherence to Beliefnet's Rules.

Feel free to contact me using Beliefnet's e-mail through my profile if you feel the need.

I look forward to learning about Jehovah's Witnesses as I follow your discussions.

Rangerken

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2010 - 5:51PM #3
rangerken

I am very pleased to inform everyone that we have a new host on this board, so now there are two of us to help out here. His nick is JCarlin and he is a longtime, experienced moderator with whom I have worked, and do work on other boards. JCarlin will function the same way I do, meaning that he will not become part of any discussion. He is not a Jehovah's Witness and, like me, is only interested in supporting the board and making sure everything stays within Beliefnet's rules.

Rangerken, co-host

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2010 - 8:31PM #4
Jcarlinbn

Hello all -

It is my pleasure to be able to find out more about JW by helping out as host.  

A minor correction to Ken's post. My beliefnet username is jcarlinbn, which I will use as a sig on all official posts.  The J'Carlin Ken was referring to is a posting sig, that appears on the sig line for all posts official or not as it is a permanent part of my profile.

If there are issues on the board please call them to Ken's or my attention by beliefnet email.  It works much better than the report a post button on the board, and of course posting issues on the board is a no-no.    

jcarlinbn, community host

Jcarlinbn, community moderator
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2012 - 2:48PM #5
Beliefnet_community

We are very pleased to introduce a new, co-host on this forum,  nanalulu222. She joins JCarlinbn and will provide better coverage and more attention to Discuss Jehovah's Witnesses. Because JCarlinbn has responsibilities on many forums, we believe a dedicated co-host is needed on this one.

Nanalulu will follow the same policiy adopted by the other hosts on this forum and will not take pasrt in general discussions, but will rather moderate only as needed and comment only as may be necessary.

The Beliefnet Community Moderating Team,

Merope, Stardove, and JCarlinbn

We are listening! Problems, complaints, other issues? Send us a message at Beliefnet_community.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2012 - 2:56PM #6
Nanalulu222

Hello all,

It is my pleasure to be a co-host here on the Discuss Jehovah's Witnesses forum board.

If there are any issues on the board please call them to Rangerken's, JCarlinbn's, or my attention by beliefnet email. We will respond as soon as possible.You may write to us by clicking on the links to our names which are found on this thread.

As said in the post above, I will not be posting my feelings on DJW, just monitoring and watching the posts.

I thank Beliefnet for this opportunity.

Thanks,

Nanalulu222, co-host

Conservative Christian.  Remember: you're unique, just like everyone else.
JW community host.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2012 - 4:18PM #7
Jcarlinbn

It is a pleasure to welcome nanalulu222 to the hosting team at Discuss Jehovah’s Witnesses.  Thanks, nanalulu222 for volunteering to join us here.   I will be available for questions or a second opinion via the message option on the torso icon, but expect that will seldom be necessary.  I have appreciated her thoughtful posts on several boards and welcome her to the hosting team.   

Jcarlinbn, community moderator
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook