Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 21 of 21  •  Prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2013 - 10:28PM #201
Kemmer

Perhaps, but with men like BKP in the leadership I just don't see it happening.

So the Lord Packer will not only receive, but filter announcements from on high according to his personal prejudices?  Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2013 - 11:22PM #202
Habala?!

Jun 23, 2013 -- 10:28PM, Kemmer wrote:

Perhaps, but with men like BKP in the leadership I just don't see it happening.

So the Lord Packer will not only receive, but filter announcements from on high according to his personal prejudices?  Laughing

Something like that. I find the whole thing despressing, considering all the youth that are homeless in this valley because they were kicked out of their homes for being gay. Such Christlike compassion...

"When you walk, you might like to take the hand of a child. She will receive your concentration and stability, and you will receive her freshness and innocence." -Tich Naht Hanh
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 24, 2013 - 12:19AM #203
Kemmer

Something like that. I find the whole thing despressing, considering all the youth that are homeless in this valley because they were kicked out of their homes for being gay. Such Christlike compassion...

There was an article in today's SF Chronicle about the homeless population in San Francisco, and it was found that a good one-third of the homeless are young people who have gravitated to SF after being kicked out of their homes for being gay, and who thought the City might be more welcoming.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 24, 2013 - 12:50AM #204
Habala?!

Jun 24, 2013 -- 12:19AM, Kemmer wrote:

There was an article in today's SF Chronicle about the homeless population in San Francisco, and it was found that a good one-third of the homeless are young people who have gravitated to SF after being kicked out of their homes for being gay, and who thought the City might be more welcoming.

I'm sure that more than a few came from Salt Lake. I can't wait to get out of this place.

"When you walk, you might like to take the hand of a child. She will receive your concentration and stability, and you will receive her freshness and innocence." -Tich Naht Hanh
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 21 of 21  •  Prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook