Switch to Forum Live View Movement of Spiritual Awareness (MSIA)
5 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2009 - 8:44PM #1
Stardove

The Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness (MSIA) is an esoteric mystery school,  meaning that it is an inner process of moving into Soul Transcendence. MSIA is  here to present points of view to you and to present ways that can work for you.  MSIA didn't come forward to start anything new, for there is no need for it. The  truth is on the planet and has always been here. There has been no dark age when  truth was removed from the planet. People just went into darkness in their minds  and consciousnesses and changed what was here to suit themselves.

-  John-Roger
(From: Timeless Wisdoms, Vol. One, p. 33)

Watch today's Moment of Peace with  John-Roger, John Morton

At the You Tube page there are other Moments of Peace to watch.  In Joy.

Host ~ Stardove

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2009 - 4:39AM #2
Dreamweever2

Stardove, I came across this video that you posted at a time when I needed it more than I can tell you. I went through and watched several of them by the same person. I was searching for some direction, some clairification. Thank you for sharing this.

Love and blessings,

Sue

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 1:35PM #3
Stardove

Dec 26, 2009 -- 4:39AM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

Stardove, I came across this video that you posted at a time when I needed it more than I can tell you. I went through and watched several of them by the same person. I was searching for some direction, some clairification. Thank you for sharing this.

Love and blessings,

Sue

You are welcome and thanks for posting at THIS forum.   It's been lonely here.  I am delighted you found some clarification.   Smile

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 11:00PM #4
Dreamweever2

You are so right about it being lonely, but it's the same on many boards that aren't debate boards here on Bnet. It's kind of ironic, because the debate boards tend to bring out negativity in some people, the very thing I'm trying to change within myself. The problem I keep running into is keeping from falling into it when I'm around others who don't know any other way to be. For a few days now I've been searching different forums, trying to figure out how to stay positive, be strong, when I'm living with negative people. It's taking it's toll on me, and I don't want to be spreading it around. It's like the flu or something....contageous and nasty. I know the world isn't going to change to suit me. I don't know what to do to help myself in this situation. I keep praying, asking to be surrounded by protective white light. In one of the videos, it said to ask to be filled with it first to push out any negativity that has already gotten in, then surround yourself.....I'm even struggling with that. Today this had me in tears. I'm trying real hard, but I really don't know what to do at this point.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 12:06PM #5
Stardove

Dec 27, 2009 -- 11:00PM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

You are so right about it being lonely, but it's the same on many boards that aren't debate boards here on Bnet. It's kind of ironic, because the debate boards tend to bring out negativity in some people, the very thing I'm trying to change within myself. The problem I keep running into is keeping from falling into it when I'm around others who don't know any other way to be. For a few days now I've been searching different forums, trying to figure out how to stay positive, be strong, when I'm living with negative people. It's taking it's toll on me, and I don't want to be spreading it around. It's like the flu or something....contageous and nasty. I know the world isn't going to change to suit me. I don't know what to do to help myself in this situation. I keep praying, asking to be surrounded by protective white light. In one of the videos, it said to ask to be filled with it first to push out any negativity that has already gotten in, then surround yourself.....I'm even struggling with that. Today this had me in tears. I'm trying real hard, but I really don't know what to do at this point.

Dreamweever,

There is a protective prayer I have posted at different places here at Beliefnet which I want to share with you.

I draw a circle of Divine Love around me and my body

In this circle I place the white light of peace

The blue light of healing

And the clear red light of energy

I direct that nothing or no one

Can enter this circle that is not for my greatest good

We can be affected by other people's energy and take on their energy, if we do not protect ourselves.  When out and about I say prayers to removed any negative energy from say a shopping cart I'm about to use not knowing who might have used the cart.  We can sit on a bench or in a chair where another person has left their energy and pick up on it.  Protection is the key to not being affected by other's negative energies.  It does seem to be the negative energy, not so much the positive energy we tend to pick up. 

Living with negative people can certainly be a challenge, if you allow it.  My suggestion is don't allow yourself to take on their negativity.  If possible when their negativity raises it's head take a walk or go for a drive.  In others words. if you can remove yourself from them and the situation do so.

You might even want to have a talk with them about how their negativity is draining their own energy.  Let them know they are creating their lives with their thoughts and words.  Some people who are negative don't even realize it, unless someone points out what they are doing.

My best friend can be negative at times.  I do not hesitate to point out to her when she says something that is not for her highest and best.  Perhaps repeat what she said and ask, "Is this what you really want to happen?".

A pet peeve of mine is hearing someone say,  "this is killing me".  Whatever "this" may be.  I'll say "Do you really want to die over this ________ ? (fill in the blank).

I do believe people are not always aware of the negative energy they are putting out.  We can be a teacher and point out they are being negative.  Then we have to let go of the outcomes, but by our examples we teach others all the time.

Everyone is a teacher.  We have no choice in this.  We only get to choose what it is we will teach.  Teach only love.  (from A Course In Miracles ~ ACIM)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 10:35PM #6
Dreamweever2

Thank you again Stardove. I copied that prayer and put it on my desktop so that I can memorize it. It will be put to constant use once I have it down pat. I spend a lot of time in my room, and will be putting the prayer into practice each time before I go out into the rest of the house. I know that this is all part of lessons I need to learn and get right before things will change. I never realized how big they could grow until it was almost out of hand, but I also know that if I don't start doing something different now, it's bound to continue to grow. I've been trying, and I'm ready to try your suggestions. I know that I can't change other people, but if I change what I do, how I react including my thoughts, other things will change as a result. I would say that I'm getting back what I put out there before I started paying attention to what I was doing, saying and thinking. I want to do better.

Hugs for you,

Sue

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2009 - 11:20PM #7
Stardove

(((((((Sue)))))))

Happy Near Year.  It's a brand new fresh start. 

May you have many blessings in the year ahead.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2009 - 12:35AM #8
Dreamweever2

Happy New Year to you too dear Stardove!  I pray for many blessings and much happiness for you and your loved ones.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook