Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Switch to Forum Live View "The way, the Truth, and the life"
4 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 3:47PM #41
andrewcyrus

Dec 28, 2009 -- 8:49PM, Utilyan wrote:

If God makes you dust that is not a punishment at all.   Where you come from and go is alway kindness of God.

All men were dust once, he loved you no less.     What God gives and takes away from anyone is done through great kindness.

What I the devil calls punishment is one thing what makes you so sure what God calls punishment is the same thing?

What I the devil calls destruction is one thing what makes you so sure what God calls destruction is the same thing?

The only way evil can be destroyed is when it learns to be good.  Evil wins when it ends as evil.

One who wields God with fear as an uncomming doom,  or as a judge begins to judge others saying this one will be destroyed and this one will be saved, has no idea who God is.

It is a higher blasphemy to pressume God is a threat to anyone.  

If there is anything that could be called friend its God first.

Having drank water to rid your thirst you say this is good,  Well even the arrogant and defiant is like one who has thrown the water to the ground.    Yet when the thirst comes God will give drink,   Even so who ever you judge to be the most doomed and defiant of all comes with more thirst then you ever had.   And some say oh how horrible this man's thirst not even God cannot quench it, this man wont let him.     But if you knew God, You'd know he can quench any thirst.

Those who are most evil around you are the babies in God's eyes.   They know God least. 

When we see an evil person we curse them, blame them, criticize them.    But when God sees an evil person God rejoices.  

Why should you rejoice at the sight of an evil person?

Because you having known good ought to know what a great treasure it is.   Like running into someone who had been thirsty thier whole life and never understood and you give them your glass of water.    And you know the more thirsty you've been the sweeter that glass of water is.

You having known your religion and your faith ought to know what a great treasure it is in itself,  If I had a diamond the size of a base ball,   I know its a treasure,   and to give it to someone else it would be no sweat at all.    I wouldn't be worried they might not want it, or scared,   I wouldn't have to argue or do much convincing myself for them to take it, why?  Cause it is what it is.   I wouldn't need a gun to force someone to take my diamond, I wouldn't have to threaten them at all.

In the same way this is what it ought to be like for you to run into a sinner.   I hear you so concern over who is gonna be saved or not and hopping around to make a big point of the bad news for certain folks,  I look at you and I see this huge shadow of God's wings over you.  And I think Man if he would just turn around to see who had his back!

Are you joking?

When you run into a sinner its by the grace of God and you should rejoice,  Because God has chosen you to be his mercy.

ON EAGLES WINGS

isa 64v6

But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Rev 12v16

And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

When I truly got honest about my sinful condition I began to see how I identified more with the earth than the dragons spue.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 4:55PM #42
sincerly

If God makes you dust that is not a punishment at all.   Where you come from and go is alway kindness of God.

All men were dust once, he loved you no less.     What God gives and takes away from anyone is done through great kindness.

What I the devil calls punishment is one thing what makes you so sure what God calls punishment is the same thing?

What I the devil calls destruction is one thing what makes you so sure what God calls destruction is the same thing?

The only way evil can be destroyed is when it learns to be good.  Evil wins when it ends as evil.

Utilyian, Your posts continue to be flawed with the half truths of Satan.. It that why you continue to write-----"What I the devil"---concerning your posts?

What you consider as no "punishment" ----the permanent returning to "dust" is the self-chosen "reward" for arrogant defiance. To choose "dust" instead of "Eternal Life" in a Love relationship with the Eternal GOD, is to call The Loving GOD who died for ALL a liar. Matt. 25:46, "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.". The "punishment" is everlasting----no chance of life again. Mal.4:1-3, "For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.  And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts." 

Utilyan, evil and wickedness is like the leopard----can't change its spots----nor the Ethiopian his skin. Persons change their evil/wicked ways by choice. Again, a flawed idea on your part. Evil cannot change--by being "good".---just as goodness cannot be wicked.  A person can choose to be one or the other, but  that which is evil in God's eyes will always be evil.   The person can "repent" of his/her evilness and Submit to the Will of the Father. However, that action/entity which the Father has deemed "evil" will always remain such.

One who wields God with fear as an uncomming doom,  or as a judge begins to judge others saying this one will be destroyed and this one will be saved, has no idea who God is.  It is a higher blasphemy to pressume God is a threat to anyone.  If there is anything that could be called friend its God first.

Having drank water to rid your thirst you say this is good,  Well even the arrogant and defiant is like one who has thrown the water to the ground.    Yet when the thirst comes God will give drink,   Even so who ever you judge to be the most doomed and defiant of all comes with more thirst then you ever had.   And some say oh how horrible this man's thirst not even God cannot quench it, this man wont let him.     But if you knew God, You'd know he can quench any thirst.

Those who are most evil around you are the babies in God's eyes.   They know God least. When we see an evil person we curse them, blame them, criticize them.    But when God sees an evil person God rejoices.  Why should you rejoice at the sight of an evil person?

Because you having known good ought to know what a great treasure it is.   Like running into someone who had been thirsty thier whole life and never understood and you give them your glass of water.    And you know the more thirsty you've been the sweeter that glass of water is.

You having known your religion and your faith ought to know what a great treasure it is in itself,  If I had a diamond the size of a base ball,   I know its a treasure,   and to give it to someone else it would be no sweat at all.    I wouldn't be worried they might not want it, or scared,   I wouldn't have to argue or do much convincing myself for them to take it, why?  Cause it is what it is.   I wouldn't need a gun to force someone to take my diamond, I wouldn't have to threaten them at all.

In the same way this is what it ought to be like for you to run into a sinner.   I hear you so concern over who is gonna be saved or not and hopping around to make a big point of the bad news for certain folks,  I look at you and I see this huge shadow of God's wings over you.  And I think Man if he would just turn around to see who had his back!

Are you joking?  When you run into a sinner its by the grace of God and you should rejoice,  Because God has chosen you to be his mercy.

Utilyan, God is the Judge and it is by HIS Scriptures given on Sinai and by the prophets to man by which one will be judged.  Yes, Jesus did say----Go and tell/Preach the whatsoever I have told you to all nations, but I assure you that It is HIS words which will condemn one---not my telling one of the Mercies and Love of GOD.

One can arrogantly/defiantly reject the "Pearl of Great Price" Or exchange all their earthly possessions/plus their life for it.  However,  for the one who has valued his/her earthly life as greater than that of the "Pearl of Great Price"---will lose not only their earthly life, but the promised "Eternal Life".   One doesn't present the "Gift of LIFE" with a Gun nor with force.  It is "freely given" and must be freely desired/accepted. At the Same time, one can not continue a commitment with the "mistress of this world" and be loyal to the GOD OF CREATION.

Yes, GOD the Father is Long-suffering, "not willing that any should perish,  but that all should come to repentance." (2Pet.3:9) But the converse is also true, those who arrogantly/defiantly refuse the "wedding garment" will find themselves in the lake of fire.----Truth of the Scriptures-----per GOD.(Rev.20:12-15; Matt.22:9-14)

Utilyan, there is no scripture which state that one can obtain Eternal Life by/on their own terms. The conditions for such were expressed from the beginning-----Obey and live.  It was Satan who suggested that one could disobey and "Not die".  All those(the many) who believe that lie are on the "broad way to destruction."

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook