5 years ago  ::  Aug 02, 2009 - 8:46AM #1
Harmony2009

One of the major pleasures in life is appetite, and one of our major duties should be to preserve it. Appetite is the keenness of living; it is one of the senses that tells you that you are still curious to exist, that you still have an edge on your longings and want to bite into the world and taste its numerous flavours and juices. By appetite, of course, I don't mean just the desire for food, but any condition of unsatisfied desire, any burning in the blood that proves you want more than you've got, and that you haven't used up your life. Wilde said he felt sorry for those who never got their heart's desire, but sorrier still for those who did. I got mine once only, and it nearly killed me, and I've always preferred wanting to having since. For appetite, for me, is this state of wanting, which keeps one's expectations alive

Some feeling is a bit like loving our country. We have better learn how to face a developing China. Although it is still developing, we can grow with its growing. A word from a movie, .never give up, never abandon. Face the young new china , Lihong Zhi left his followers and went to the foreign for his freedom and life. But how does he think about his followers?!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook