Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View True Revelations Contain Their Own Proofs of Their Genuineness
2 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2012 - 9:47AM #21
Shubee

Jul 9, 2012 -- 9:27AM, Dconklin wrote:

You lied and had to resort to libel, defamation, judgment and hate.

Shouldn't you be suing for libel and defamation? Jesus calls for righteous judgment. So why aren't you appealing to your Righteous Judge, the civil courts, to render a verdict in your favor? I see nothing hateful in the Spirit of prophecy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2012 - 10:50AM #22
Dconklin

By engaging lin liebl and defamation you have cast yourself out of the bodfy of Christ.  Hence you are sueable.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2012 - 11:47PM #23
Shubee

Jul 9, 2012 -- 10:50AM, Dconklin wrote:

By engaging lin liebl and defamation you have cast yourself out of the bodfy of Christ.  Hence you are sueable.

You didn't answer my question.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Aug 31, 2013 - 3:59PM #24
Shibolet

"True Revelations Contain Their Own Proofs of Their Genuineness." Based on that statement, I would like to ask a question about Revelation 14:12. "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." We all know that Jesus was a Jewish man whose Faith was Judaism and we equally know how zealous are the Jews about the commandments of God. If such a fragment in the book of Revelation indeed contains its own proof and genuineness, are those saints a reference to the Jews?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook