Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Where is the Freaking evidence that God exist even if he was an Evil Monster?
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 11:50PM #1
Flatheist007

I keep reading about Maltheism this and that and I still have not seen any single evidence that backup the claim that God exist. I do not care that a Maltheist thinks that He is not a good God at all. What I want to know is:  What is your basis for believing that this Evil Being even exist??

I will require the same for a person who claims that God exist and is in fact Good! Where is the freaking evidence that He even exist in the first place?? After you are done proving that God in fact exist, then we can move on to: Who the hell is Him?? Which one is the true god from the Millions of choices available. And after this, maybe then we can move to: Is He Good or Evil?

After you read the Bible for what it is I agree that the Cruel Bastard do not deserve the worship that he demands. The whole thing is a Joke! He is So cruel that Makes Hitler and Stalin look like Mother Theresa of Calcutta!  But that is the Whole point! He is an Imaginary Being Made up by Ancient Warrior Nomadic Tribes from the palestine region,  who were freaking Savages and find this kind of Cruel Justice and Ruthlessness very appealing! This is why they attributed all this traits of character that fundamentalist (from any religion) love so much to their God! Their God has to be a Kick Ass God who displays all this raw power and is ruthless and Kills thousands just to make a point!

But  my point is:  The whole thing is false! What is the evidence that a god like this even existed?? Is all Myth! 

The Maltheist might be right by saying that this kind of God do not deserve our worship! Absolutely Agree!, but that is the whole point! HE simply do not exist!!!

If you claim that He exist and that you have a beef with Him (for obvious reasons), then my question is: Where is your evidence that He even exist??

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 1:47PM #2
Elijah

Venus is the only planet that rotates in a clockwise direction. Elijah

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 4:33PM #3
Flatheist007

OK.......? So........?? And your point is....??????

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 6:11PM #4
Elijah

I tried to use something that you could see as in nature to prove that God exist. Isn't that peculiar about Venus and if the Sun was a few miles one way or the other you would either burn up or freeze to death. Was the Moon an accident to give a dim light at night? Is the rainbow another accident? Is the compass needle pointing north another accident? Evolution and the big bang theory is just a way in this life to eliminate God from the picture, I wish it would work but it isn't going to. The problem you have is I no God exist.

I could use the Bible but I no it isn't going to do any good such as Psalm 14;1 The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. 10;7 His mouth is full of cusing and decit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. 6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity. (trouble) But we have the problem of Judgement day which will come.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 7:33PM #5
Flatheist007

Dear Elijah,

You have given me nothing so far.  I am still waiting.

Moon? Venus rotation? Needle pointing North? That's it! That is all your argument amounts to??

Things that can be explained by science?

I thought you where going to give some supernatural stuff: like The Risen Saviour appear to me and talked to me, or God appear to me came from a cloud of fire and kill a bunch of people!

Or , God appear to me and comanded me to kill all the towns around me, including elderly and children and to spear no one!

You know, the standard stuff that your God like to do whenever he gets in the mood of murdering.

Have he told you lately that you need to sacrifice your son to him??

Has he told you about the next Nation He plans to erase from the earth lately?

Is your God still into the smiting of innocent first born children, or is He planning to exterminate all Human Beings from the earth by burning them to death. (Remember, He cannot kill all of us with water, because since he suffers from Heavenly "Alzheimer's" He created the rainbow just in case he might forget and try to kill us all again with Water!)

Have your God fill you up lately on How is He planing to murder all people that do not believe exactly like you??

Oh! I forgot, you are one of the Jesu guys! This mean that Your God is going to Judge Billions upon Billions of of human Souls that have ever lived on this earth and send them to the most excruciating pains of Hell Forever and Ever, to be tortured in the most unimaginable ways every second of their existence, screaming in Pain forever.

And your God is doing this to most human beings because they do not believed the right story. 

Now you and the few people that believed the right story, they will be rewarded with an eternity of bliss.

And I assume that your story is very very specific. Otherwise your God will condemn us an eternity in Hell! Am I right so far??

So tell me, Why is you God not doing his Shenanigans like He use to do in the Old testament??

Is he suddenly shy? Not into Killing babies anymore? Not into Murdering and Smiting thousands at a time to make a point? How about Burning people to death for not liking their offering?

Aren't you suppose to be stoning some people for Ol' Jolly Jehovah?

Hey, there are many many who do not keep the Sabbath in this nation! Aren't you suppose to be killing them for Good Ol Jehovah??

What about the children who do not obey their parents? Aren't you suppose to be killing those too?

Hey I touch some Pork last week, and not only that, I ate it too! There Pork sandwishes last week alone.

Do you want to kill me for Jehovah too??

How about all the homosexuals in this country??? Aren't you suppose to be doing some killing for your God??

Oh! I remember, He is just waiting like the Godfather to do all the killings at the end, and setting all the scores straight!

So, If you have herd directly from your God lately let me know!

Maybe you want to add some more Gore about His judgement! Feel free to let me know more about your Loving Tender Merciful Father in Heaven!

I always like hearing about Schizophrenic Gods who say they love you, and smite you on the very same breath.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2009 - 12:01PM #6
Elijah

For this dispensation (after about 33 AD) we have the Son of God, Jesus as the only way to the kingdom of God. That includes St John, Matthew, and Mark in order of importance. That eliminates most if not all your rant, few will find the way. I found it 12/1/1968 at 9PM. at the age of 31.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2009 - 12:09PM #7
Flatheist007

Are you saying that God used to be a Cruel Bastard and then He somehow changed his personality and became Nicer and Loving?? I remember reading in quite a few places in your Book that GOD Never changes!

That will mean (Following your logic) that God by definition:

Was a Bloody Cruel Bastard back then, is still a Bloody Cruel Bastard today, and will be a Bloody Cruel Bastard Forever!

Can you say Amen to that!!

BTW

If you talk with your God today, remind him that he has to keep taking his meds, you know, for his Acute Schizophrenia, and to help with his Multiple Personality disorder.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2009 - 1:25PM #8
Elijah

In the two books that I spent about $30,000 on for mankind, "would you do that?" to my knowledge I never, used the phrase "God never changes." But to get either of the books you will find out how to do that, in my forum, "Elijah"s Church" not far from yours. The books are similar in content.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2009 - 1:39PM #9
Flatheist007

Dear Elijah,

Nice try!

Your clever way to get around the fact that you worship an Cruel Bastard Monster is not going to work with me.

The Bible,  that you love so much to quote me,  is a testament to the fact that God was a Very Evil Bastard indeed!

He is smiting left and right, condoning rape, commanding his chosen people to wipe out entire villages, to kill even child and infants, woman, Animals and much much more!

The Bible that you like to quote me so much, is a testament to the fact that the God you worship is the most Arrogant, Evil, Blood Thirsty, Cruel, Malevolent, Vindictive, Manipulative Supernatural being that was ever conceived!

Deal with it in a honest way!I know is hard but deal with it.

IF you point is still that:  God DO NOT CHANGE, then you have prooven my point that God is indeed the same Cruel Bloody bastard that he has reveal himself to be!

Now, if on the other hand you are going to insist that God does indeed changes, then good luck in worshiping your Multiple personality disorder God. You can never know for sure is He wakes up in Cruel Bastard Mode or in Merciful Loving God Mode.

But know this: If you insist that GOD does in fact change then you are directly contradicting the Bible that you love to quote me.  So, if this is the case I say that you do not have any right to quote me or anyone else from the bible! 

Better luck next time with that kind of Argument, but is not going to work with me!

Until next time,

Ricardo

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 27, 2009 - 6:20AM #10
whichone

I have no evidence that god exists.  You are totally right that atheism probably makes more sense, but I am not atheist.  I have said many times even in the maltheism forum that probably atheism would be the more rational choice.  I have even said that my belief in God may be a force of habit or a lack of imagination or too much imagination.  What difference does it make to you?  Why does it matter  to you that maltheism exists?  Why is our "proof" important to you?  There is no way to prove or disprove the existance of God or Gods.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook