Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Differences in Spirit Guides and Angels
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 3:46PM #1
Stardove

IMO ~ Angles are created beings who serve God and are messengers to mankind.

Spirit Guides once walked upon the earth in human form.  While in the spirit world before coming to this planet we agree along with our guidance and decide to come back to the earth plane and experience being human.  Our inner band of guides promise to help us and guide us from the spirit side of life though out our life on earth.

Both can protect us and give us guidance and messages.  That in general is what they have in common. *

What do you believe the differences are? 

Or do you even believe in angels or spirit guides?

***Take what you want and leave the rest.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 4:27PM #2
Utilyan

You know right after I get angry and say something stupid.......I might take lil walk and step on a turd.   <--Spirit Guide

Angels........       Ever pretend to be your own Angel?   pretty good "Meditation"    Pretend your job is to look at what you do and make sure you behave but even though you can control your person aggressively your job is too simply look out for them,  passive if your a good angel.   So without doing the talking of the person's thinking you sit and listen......   and simply observe everything.    You have the power to feel what they feel, know what they think, ect.

You know angels take vacations too.    Prob why its been lil quiet lately here.

No rest for us wicked tho }=)

Make sure you thank your guides even if you step on them!    poor fellahs  some spiritual help is alot more hidden ........ in plain sight.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 7:10AM #3
seeker007

Based on our will or desire for spiritual things, we get these types of spirit guides.

There influence can be effective if we listen and walk the walk.

The difficulty is that in this world of noise, confusion and filled with distractions, many never hear them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 2:09PM #4
Stardove

Jul 22, 2009 -- 7:10AM, seeker007 wrote:

Based on our will or desire for spiritual things, we get these types of spirit guides.

There influence can be effective if we listen and walk the walk.

The difficulty is that in this world of noise, confusion and filled with distractions, many never hear them.

Seeker, welcome to the Discuss Spirit Guides and Angels forum.  Hope you are enjoying Beliefnet and all it has to offer.

Your host ~ Stardove

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2009 - 5:56AM #5
seeker007

Thank you,

It is a topic near and dear to my heart.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2009 - 4:33PM #6
sonnymoon42

I never understood why a spirit being would waste its time by hanging out in the material world. Why bother? Aren't things better on the other side?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2009 - 8:30PM #7
Stardove

Sep 24, 2009 -- 4:33PM, sonnymoon42 wrote:

I never understood why a spirit being would waste its time by hanging out in the material world. Why bother? Aren't things better on the other side?

Not all those in the spirit world hang out on the physical plane.  The spiritual beings known as spirit guides do agree to help us before we are born.  It's like let's make a deal.  "You go down to earth, and we will stay over here guiding you while you do your earth walk."

Perhaps once we were on the other side guiding others along while they came to the planet to learn.

Also there is no time in the spirit realm IMO, not like time on earth.  This is also the teaching I accepted.  So it doesn't matter, if a spirit guide spend 100 years watching over and guiding a friend.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2009 - 8:35AM #8
sonnymoon42

"Not all those in the spirit world hang out on the physical plane.  The spiritual beings known as spirit guides do agree to help us before we are born.  It's like let's make a deal.  'You go down to earth, and we will stay over here guiding you while you do your earth walk.'"

Stardove,

How do you know this to be true? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2009 - 11:55AM #9
Stardove

Sep 29, 2009 -- 8:35AM, sonnymoon42 wrote:

"Not all those in the spirit world hang out on the physical plane.  The spiritual beings known as spirit guides do agree to help us before we are born.  It's like let's make a deal.  'You go down to earth, and we will stay over here guiding you while you do your earth walk.'"

Stardove,

How do you know this to be true? 

I believe when dealing with esoteric matters we each get to decide what feels correct for us.  We then take those feelings to be our beliefs.  Look at all the religions in the world.  Everyone belonging to one believes it is the correct one for them.

In my training at Spiritualist Seminary and training with metaphysical teachers at home these beliefs were taught and I took them as my truth.

We are all free to believe or not believe.  Some people believe there is no God, but for myself I want a Higher Power in my life, my spirit guides and angels. 

I have also had much proof of spirit guides and life on the other side from those who have already crossed over.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2010 - 10:15AM #10
Green.is.my.favorite.color

An old thread that spoke out to me! :)

Spirit guides and angels.... interesting topic and one of personal interest to me.

I don't think the Universe is bound by the human notion of duality... or seperateness.

Just my opinion :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook