Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Differences in Spirit Guides and Angels
4 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2010 - 9:40PM #11
Stardove

Jun 25, 2010 -- 10:15AM, Green.is.my.favorite.color wrote:

An old thread that spoke out to me! :)

Spirit guides and angels.... interesting topic and one of personal interest to me.

I don't think the Universe is bound by the human notion of duality... or seperateness.

Just my opinion :)

Good to see you here.  This has been a lonely forum....Green.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2011 - 9:06PM #12
Ladyjem03

Here is a theory a probable cause, but should we forsake the possbility! Here goes!!

As the world of man advances in technology, we the people need to improve as well in our self identity or spiritual individuality. How do we see our eternal self? We all have the physcial body, soul and spirit, but how has man advanced in this human technology field?

1. Is God teaching, (just an opinion for discussion): he creates man in hope of interaction between the spiritual world and the world of man, the physical being. Every thousand years, he teaches in great numbers, all forms of beings: physical (man), spirits (good/bad), superior beings (?), Now what do you think God could possibly be seeking in this plan?  Could it be "For he shall come to judge the living and the dead". (Jesus) 
  2. Who used the power (superior beings) to enslave or control human beings and spiritual beings? Theory, who would go against the will of god to harm others.
  3. In result of this theory, would gods plan cleansed this world of evil every millennium? The book of revelations in the scriptures reveal vital information about the thousand years.
  4. Those crucified by the use of power to enslave or control, would most likely be mankind and the spiritual world. Could the serpent still be inflicting her venom? Therefore, explaining good spirits versus bad spirits. However, demonic fiends are not in any way affliated with humanity.
  5. Leaving, Evil forces seeking to multiply in those who fall from the graces of gods will.
  6. Major consideration: In un be known to man, the evil crucifies our life, to dump their vile venom, causing major conflict in the world of man to condemn man and devour what is of god in our life.
  7. Therefore, if we are honest and tell god the truth, he will forgives us our sins, and therefore cleanse our life of unrighteousness inflicted by evildoers.
  8. But his ultimate plan, is illuminating in his teachings of the purity of love, the divine intervention to reconcile himself with man, to a greater level of divine intelligence.
  9. The power of the Holy Spirit in Trust, Faith and Love as we pray in hope of helping us to understand his wisdom in true salvation for us all.

Give this some honest consideration and share your heart in the truth. 

How would you teach love and understanding?

This is our era, maybe its always been a top focus for ultimate teachings.

Peace be with you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2011 - 3:41PM #13
Stardove

Ladyjem,

I don't understand how your post relates to the topic in OP or spirit guides in general.

It would seem you are wanting there to be something evil about our guidance. 

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2011 - 8:14PM #14
Ladyjem03

Mar 3, 2011 -- 3:41PM, Stardove wrote:

Ladyjem,

I don't understand how your post relates to the topic in OP or spirit guides in general.

Not at all, what we do in our lives we all stand responsible. We all make decisions we feel comfortable with, this is a field we need to grow in knowledge to assure that comfort. Like earning a friendship, but in our spirit guides, my concern would be do we know who we are really talking to. Like building a friendship and discovering who your friends really are.

Like candy we love it but as we later realize in life, too much sugar is not healty, so we learn from it. 

Sharing your communication is how we all learn from each other, but the choices we make for ourselves is how we learn. We can learn from our failures as well as our success in life.

Peace be with you,

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2011 - 8:27PM #15
Stardove

I was in my mid 30's before I ever heard the words spirit guides, although my search had been on going for a while.  Now at almost 62 I can say I have taken many spiritual classes and studied with some great teachers.  I have learn to trust the guidance that has always been with me even before I knew they were.

I grew up in the Southern Baptist Church which was a far different path than my progressive Christian one today.  I see there are many spokes on the wheel of life, and God is the center hub which turns the wheel.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2011 - 4:50PM #16
mainecaptain

Mar 3, 2011 -- 8:27PM, Stardove wrote:

I was in my mid 30's before I ever heard the words spirit guides, although my search had been on going for a while.  Now at almost 62 I can say I have taken many spiritual classes and studied with some great teachers.  I have learn to trust the guidance that has always been with me even before I knew they were.

I grew up in the Southern Baptist Church which was a far different path than my progressive Christian one today.  I see there are many spokes on the wheel of life, and God is the center hub which turns the wheel.

That is a sweet way of looking at life, I always enjoy your posts Star :)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2011 - 4:54PM #17
mainecaptain

Mar 3, 2011 -- 8:14PM, Ladyjem03 wrote:

Mar 3, 2011 -- 3:41PM, Stardove wrote:

Ladyjem,

Not at all, what we do in our lives we all stand responsible. We all make decisions we feel comfortable with, this is a field we need to grow in knowledge to assure that comfort. Like earning a friendship, but in our spirit guides, my concern would be do we know who we are really talking to. Like building a friendship and discovering who your friends really are.

Like candy we love it but as we later realize in life, too much sugar is not healty, so we learn from it. 

Sharing your communication is how we all learn from each other, but the choices we make for ourselves is how we learn. We can learn from our failures as well as our success in life.

Peace be with you,

Yes we know who we are talking to. Contrary to popular misconception, you can tell good from bad.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook