5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2009 - 1:46PM #1
moksha8088

Springtime

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2009 - 5:25PM #2
Adelphe
(usually we start a new thread when Mario makes a social gaffe... :p :p ...but in your case, we make an exception!)

spring ahead fall back

Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason, my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not retract anything, for to go against conscience would be neither right nor safe.  Here I stand.  I can do no other.  God help me.  Amen.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2009 - 11:33PM #3
Miguel_de_servet

springbok 

Revelation is above, not against Reason

“The everlasting God is a refuge, and underneath you are his eternal arms ...” (Deut 33:27)
“Do you have an arm like God, and can you thunder with a voice like his?” (Job 40:9)
“By the Lord’s word [dabar] the heavens were made; and by the breath [ruwach] of his mouth all their host.” (Psalm 33:6)
“Who would have believed what we just heard? When was the arm of the Lord revealed through him?” (Isaiah 53:1)
“Lord, who has believed our message, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?” (John 12:38)
“For not the hearers of the law are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be declared righteous.” (Romans 2:13)

“Owe no one anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.”(Romans 13:8)
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 2:37AM #4
moksha8088

Jerry Springer

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 4:45AM #5
Miguel_de_servet

“The everlasting God is a refuge, and underneath you are his eternal arms ...” (Deut 33:27)
“Do you have an arm like God, and can you thunder with a voice like his?” (Job 40:9)
“By the Lord’s word [dabar] the heavens were made; and by the breath [ruwach] of his mouth all their host.” (Psalm 33:6)
“Who would have believed what we just heard? When was the arm of the Lord revealed through him?” (Isaiah 53:1)
“Lord, who has believed our message, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?” (John 12:38)
“For not the hearers of the law are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be declared righteous.” (Romans 2:13)

“Owe no one anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.”(Romans 13:8)
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 8:53AM #6
Adelphe

click here to download plugin :p

Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason, my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not retract anything, for to go against conscience would be neither right nor safe.  Here I stand.  I can do no other.  God help me.  Amen.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 9:51AM #7
Miguel_de_servet

Americas Got Talent (YouTube 1:44 - version for the video-impaired)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 9:08AM #8
Adelphe

You know what they say...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 6:51PM #9
moksha8088

Goes with saying...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 7:52PM #10
Miguel_de_servet

... goes without saying ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 69  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook