Page 3 of 20  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Ellen White - God's Prophetess
6 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2009 - 8:46PM #21
RayGarton

But you did respond, didn't you, Discerner.  Whatever you're trying to imply, it's wrong.  My statement says nothing but the truth.  I was raised in the cult, just like you.  I was a very good Adventist for a long time, just like you.  I didn't know any better, just like you.  I have an intimate familiarity with and understanding of its teachings and the writings of its false prophet.  You know, Discerner, it is possible for someone to know just as much as you know about this cult and still see it for the lie it is.  Just because you're still trapped in your programming and living the subconsciously angry, miserable like of a good Adventist doesn't mean you understand it any better -- in fact, it means you understand it less, because you still believe it.  You haven't stepped back from it far enough to see it from the perspective of reality.  You just don't know any better.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
-- Steve Weinberg
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 10:28AM #22
andrewcyrus

Ray Wrote,

"I was raised in the cult, just like you"

Dear Ray,
Cult by definition operate in secret. SDA is not a secret but a worldwide church with the fruit of the tree being truth, love, redemption, faith etc.

Cult's on the otherhand are usually inhabited by members who would rather not discuss what faith they are abiding in.  For obvious reasons the fruit on the tree of most cults, is kidnapping, torture, ritualist sacrifice of humans, animals. Their primary mode of attack is verbal abuse, attempting via brutaliy to bring the victim into their particular brand of satan worship. Guys like Alistair Crowley, and Anton Levay are their idols. The flock of true cultist will plagarize the writings of these individuals and carry out actS of horror all in secret.

SDA is about JESUS and keeping the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

And Jesus said a tree is known by it's fruit.

May the peace of Jesus be with you and protect you.

Andy

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 1:07PM #23
Jargon631

Mar 24, 2009 -- 10:28AM, andrewcyrus wrote:

Ray Wrote,

"I was raised in the cult, just like you"

andy said...Dear Ray,
Cult by definition operate in secret. SDA is not a secret but a worldwide church with the fruit of the tree being truth, love, redemption, faith etc...

jargon said...the fruit of the tree in rwanda being mass murder organised by the head of the rwandan sda...

andy said...Cult's on the otherhand are usually inhabited by members who would rather not discuss what faith they are abiding in. 

to which i replied...oh, i get it...sort of like when we had no choice as to whether or not we wanted to go door to door begging for money(ingathering)...we were instructed to never say we were from the adventist church...the non-sda's, we were told, wouldnt understand and would just think we were hitting them up for cash...yes...exactly

andy stated...For obvious reasons the fruit on the tree of most cults, is kid napping, torture, ritualist sacrifice of humans, animals. Their primary mode of attack is verbal abuse, attempting via brutaliy to bring the victim into their particular brand of satan worship. Guys like Alistair Crowley, and Anton Levay are their idols. The flock of true cultist will plagarize the writings of these individuals and carry out actS of horror all in secret.

i ruminated... why is it that all adventist religous mythology pits them ever so valiantly against satan?...or the catholic church?...has any sda actually seen the popes hat?...if not, then how can we know whether it says 666, eat at joes, or even size 7 1/2?...but...i digress...did vernon howell have anton levay as his idol?...i believe the answer is no ... aside from houteff and the rodens, his big source of non-biblical inspiratian was...lets all say this together shall we...ellen. g. white ..

andy continued...SDA is about JESUS and keeping the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

to which i replied...actually...its about putting itself above other faiths by worshipping the concept of saturday/sabbath...

And Jesus said a tree is known by it's fruit... too easy...ill just leave that one alone ..

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2009 - 10:24PM #24
andrewcyrus

andy said...Dear Ray,
Cult by definition operate in secret. SDA is not a secret but a worldwide church with the fruit of the tree being truth, love, redemption, faith etc...

jargon said...the fruit of the tree in rwanda being mass murder organised by the head of the rwandan sda...

Andy> And Hitler identified himself as a christian..

Jesus said a tree is known by it's fruit.

Obvioulsy the head of the rwandan group didn't reflect the FRUIT Of SDA's.

Therefore  - Non-SDA.

And Jesus said a tree is known by it's fruit... too easy...ill just leave that one alone ..

Of course - truth is easy it has action, deeds to measure.. Does the debate evolve or is just stuck in the negative cycle of trolling.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2009 - 3:06PM #25
Jargon631

Mar 24, 2009 -- 10:24PM, andrewcyrus wrote:

andy said...Dear Ray,

Andy> And Hitler identified himself as a christian..

Jesus said a tree is known by it's fruit.

Obvioulsy the head of the rwandan group didn't reflect the FRUIT Of SDA's.

Therefore  - Non-SDA.

Of course - truth is easy it has action, deeds to measure.. Does the debate evolve or is just stuck in the negative cycle of trolling.

that makes no sense andy...he WAS the head of the sda in rwanda...in other words...he represented the interests of the sda church in rwanda...he was selected for that position by the sda church...he DID help organise mass murder...he DOES represent the fruit of that particular sda tree...he was STILL the representative of the sda...sticking your head in the sand and saying he wasnt sda is weak on a number of levels...or course i understand why u dont wish to aknowledge that fact...

debates dont always evole the way we wish them to, do they?...in fact, the nature of debate is disagreement...didnt u know that?...fd

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2009 - 5:25PM #26
RayGarton

Jargon wrote:  in fact, the nature of debate is disagreement...didnt u know that?

Andy and some of the others here think that a debate is a discussion in which everyone agrees with them.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
-- Steve Weinberg
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2009 - 10:28PM #27
andrewcyrus

Good Evening Ray,

Hope all is well with you. Here is a clip prophecy from God's Prophetess Ellen White that I found interesting.

"Satan seems paralyzed as he beholds the glory and majesty of Christ. He who was once a covering cherub remembers whence he has fallen. A shining seraph, "son of the morning;" how changed, how degraded! From the council where once he was honored, he is forever excluded. He sees another now standing near to the Father, veiling His glory. He has seen the crown placed upon the head of Christ by an angel of lofty stature and majestic presence, and he knows that the exalted position of this angel might have been his.

Memory recalls the home of his innocence and purity, the peace and content that were his until he indulged in murmuring against God, and envy of Christ. His accusations, his rebellion, his deceptions to gain the sympathy and support of the angels, his stubborn persistence in making no effort for self-recovery when God would have granted him forgiveness --all come vividly before him. He reviews his work among men and its results--the enmity of man toward his fellow man, the terrible destruction of life, the rise and fall of kingdoms, the overturning of thrones, the long succession of tumults, conflicts, and revolutions. He recalls his constant efforts to oppose the work of Christ and to sink man lower and lower. He sees that his hellish plots have been powerless to destroy those who have put their trust in Jesus. As Satan looks upon his kingdom, the fruit of his toil, he sees only failure and ruin. He has led the multitudes to believe that the City of God would be an easy prey; but he knows that this is false. Again and again, in the progress of the great controversy, he has been defeated and compelled to yield. He knows too well the power and majesty of the Eternal."

http://www.egwtext.whiteestate.org/gc/gc42.html

May the Holy Spirit of Christ  richly bless you.

Andy

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 5:06AM #28
RayGarton

Andrew wrote:  Here is a clip prophecy from God's Prophetess Ellen White that I found interesting.

Thanks, Andrew.  I'm curious -- from whose writing did Ellen clip it?

-- Steve Weinberg
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 5:30PM #29
Jargon631

Mar 25, 2009 -- 5:25PM, RayGarton wrote:

Jargon wrote:  in fact, the nature of debate is disagreement...didnt u know that?

Andy and some of the others here think that a debate is a discussion in which everyone agrees with them.

i think thats called sabbath school, ray...lol...fd

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 5:34PM #30
Jargon631

hi andy...citing a quote from a false prophet(e.g. white) is about as effective as quoting dr. suess...of course doctor suess is more intellectualy honest...fd...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 20  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook