Switch to Forum Live View New Format ~ Question & Answers
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2009 - 3:29PM #1
Stardove

Please email Beliefnet directly at community@beliefnetstaff.com with ANY problems, complaints, or comments.  Beliefnet staff will be able to help with any issues, and will be restoring most -- if not all -- missing data, assisting with log-in issues, etc.  Beliefnet will also continue upgrading and tweaking the site, which is a work in progress.

Staff is attempting to track all issues, so they want to hear from you directly.  Thus, for staff to help y'all and fix any issues you're having, they need for each individual member encountering a problem to email them at the addy above. 

As hosts, it won't help for us to email staff on your behalf.

Also, note that staff will not be responding to upgrade issues via forum posts.  Staff will only be able to respond to individual members by email.

I have plenty of questions myself.  As members figure new things out about the new site please share.   You may ask question here, but please email staff directly as stated above.

Peace Love Stardove

Beliefnet Host

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2009 - 3:50PM #2
Stardove

Posting in Groups

Forum Preferences

Making Changes in your Profile Page

The links go to my journals.  Note:  Links do go directly to page.  If you want to stay at the forum, right click and open a new tab or window.

Let's help each other out.  As we learn about Beliefnet's new way of doing things please share here.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2009 - 11:13PM #3
Stardove

If you are confused by the new look and need some help, please check out my journals.  I have given some computer tips for Beliefnet there.

Or go to this thread in the Beliefnet Knowledgebase group.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook