Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
6 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 4:35AM #1
ProfessorGoatPellets
Greetings,

Just wondering - has anyone here been cleared by the One-shot Clear method as described in Dianetics 55?

I'm a little sceptical of it to be honest, so I'm curious ...

Cheers,

Goat
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 4:30PM #2
fluffygirl
No. Hubbard said later on that this was not possible but that he certainly wished it could be done.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 4:30PM #3
fluffygirl
No. Hubbard said later on that this was not possible but that he certainly wished it could be done.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 1:29AM #4
ProfessorGoatPellets

fluffygirl wrote:

Cheers Fluff,

Always good to hear from the one other person who posts here ...

Thanks again,

Goat

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 12:09PM #5
fluffygirl
LOL! Would be nice to see some other folks...

But, anyway,nice to see you, too.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2009 - 6:42AM #6
ProfessorGoatPellets
Has it been edited out of newer editions or is it still in there?

Would be strange to leave it in there if LRH said that it didn't work ...

Cheers,

Goat
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2009 - 3:30PM #7
fluffygirl
Well, I think they'd have to edit it out of a lot of places. He mentions it a few times in taped lectures and bulletins. I don't think they've gotten around to revising EVERYTHING.  Besides, if they did, it would make it harder to sell all those OT levels which are hugely expensive. Gotta keep dem bux rolling in.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2009 - 1:12AM #8
ProfessorGoatPellets
Cheers Fluff
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2010 - 4:06PM #9
roger

I did have an experience in 1974, in the first week in Scn on the Comm Crse, doing TR1 with a twin, and after several minutes of doing the drill "backed out of my body, about 3 feet" - first thought was, "Wow, I am not a body", then with me viewing the TR1 drill as if on auto pilot, and feeling a little odd (my mouth did not feel like it was really mine, and I was looking out of what seemed to be these long tubes (3 feet), I was thinking how great this was, still doing the drill, and had this thought, "I wonder of I could have another thought" and without a lag in time, I had another distinct thought process going, while I was still viewing the drill and the new thought and thinking how great it was. I did this "I wonder if I could have another thought", 3 more times, so in the end, had 4 separate and distinct thoughts going on, doing the drill, and watching all this from 3 feet behind my head. Then a feeling of intense joy, love and bliss flowed thru me, and I felt like God. I think if I would have thought, "I wonder if I could dematerialize?", I actually think I would have. Afterwards, I told my girlfriend, now my wife, that if I could experience that again, I would stand on my head on a busy street corner for the rest of my life. It has not happened to me since, and after 100's of hours of TR's and other meditations. I have since come to believe that the state that I was in, is the basic state of "beingness" from which we all belong to in our pure non-physical state. On the question, "Why do we come into the physical when it's so cool in the non-physical?" I heard Abraham, through the voice of Ester Hicks say, that we come for the contrast that is available in the physical time space reality, and that in that contrast, we create desires (think of the Factors - two terminals, "When we label something good and admirable and label something else bad and non-admirable, we stick ourselves with what we've labeled non-admirable and we lose what's good.") In the case of contrast, (the manifestation in the physical universe is not in-line with what one would consider optimum, then a desire comes forth for the optimum. The creation of the optimal desire or its manifestation in the physical is what this experience on Earth is all about and what causes the expansion of beingness. Otherwise, I suppose, it could get boring being in joy, love, bliss 24/7. I have greatly enjoyed having the experience, and even did an Int/Out rundown many years ago, but have not had that door open for me again, but I am willing to experience it again, and will eventually at body death, but it would be really cool to experience that state again, as I have a million more questions and would be patient until I asked them all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 06, 2010 - 2:16AM #10
BillThinks4Himself

Take a poop.  It will clear you out.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook