Switch to Forum Live View What, Where, When Gnosis Ends?
6 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2008 - 4:19PM #1
visio
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]What, Where, When Gnosis Ends?

Anyone!

Regards[/COLOR]
[/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2008 - 11:18PM #2
Xianmyst
perhaps it just begins...

Striving through my meditation
Surrendering into my contemplation
Lifted up into Oneness
Forgiven before I arrive
Joyfully welcomed in coming home
As a child who was away far too long
Loving kindness surrounds me
Becoming that which I could not be alone
Sanctified completion in Her presence

Hoping that for my family
Hoping that for my friends
Hoping that for my neighbors
Hoping that for my enemies
Through the Peace beyond all understanding
We may become one.

Blessed Shekinah
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2008 - 1:24AM #3
visio
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Thank You.  For trying.
So you end up in Her presence, and still not becoming ONE.
At least you are getting sowewhere but still with the world.

Regards.[/COLOR]
[/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2008 - 11:56AM #4
Xianmyst
I did mention; "perhaps it just begins..."
and  "We may become one."

Nevertheless:

Intellect is good and desirable to the extent it brings you to the Queen’'s door. Once you have reached Her door, then divorce the intellect! From this time on, the intellect will be to your loss and a brigand. When you reach Her, entrust yourself to Her! You have no business with the how and the wherefore. Know that the intellect's cleverness all belongs to the vestibule. Even if it possesses the knowledge of Plato, it is still outside of the palace.

The Spiritual Teachings of Rumi

Shekinah blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2008 - 6:31PM #5
visio
[QUOTE=Xianmyst;899406]I did mention; "perhaps it just begins..."

Nevertheless:

Intellect is good and desirable to the extent it brings you to the Queen’'s door. Once you have reached Her door, then divorce the intellect! From this time on, the intellect will be to your loss and a brigand. When you reach Her, entrust yourself to Her! You have no business with the how and the wherefore. Know that the intellect's cleverness all belongs to the vestibule. Even if it possesses the knowledge of Plato, it is still outside of the palace.

Shekinah blessings[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]All this while, even before embarking on anything, without knowing, the Queen has been going in and out of the palace and knows every vestibules attached to it - the Al-Quran.

So who it is, or, whose desire it is to enter the palace?

Salaam  [/COLOR]
[/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2008 - 6:31PM #6
visio
[QUOTE=Xianmyst;899406]I did mention; "perhaps it just begins..."

Nevertheless:

Shekinah blessings[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]All this while, even before embarking on anything, without knowing, the Queen has been going in and out of the palace and knows every vestibules attached to it - the Al-Quran.

So who it is, or, whose desire it is to enter the palace?

Salaam  [/COLOR]
[/FONT]
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2011 - 3:01PM #7
Ben Masada

Nov 16, 2008 -- 6:31PM, visio wrote:

Xianmyst wrote:

I did mention; "perhaps it just begins..." and "We may become one." Nevertheless: Intellect is good and desirable to the extent it brings you to the Queen’'s door. Once you have reached Her door, then divorce the intellect! From this time on, the intellect will be to your loss and a brigand. When you reach Her, entrust yourself to Her! You have no business with the how and the wherefore. Know that the intellect's cleverness all belongs to the vestibule. Even if it possesses the knowledge of Plato, it is still outside of the palace. The Spiritual Teachings of Rumi Shekinah blessings

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]All this while, even before embarking on anything, without knowing, the Queen has been going in and out of the palace and knows every vestibules attached to it - the Al-Quran. So who it is, or, whose desire it is to enter the palace? Salaam [/FONT]

Where Gnostic ends, Atheism starts. Only that I would rather embrace Gnosticism than Atheism. But with regards to the queen, I would rather divorce her than my Intellect. There is nothing worse for a man than to give up his own Intellect and trust his destiny to a passionating woman. A man's passion is overlapped by man's life. What are we to do when passion is no longer there? Freedom will be gone as the worst slavery remains to the most cruel of masters.

Ben

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook