6 years ago  ::  May 18, 2008 - 5:06PM #1
faith_73
hi guys and gals,

just wanted to know when you see a demon in someone how do you deal with it cus, I saw a demon in someone today and it bought the worst out in me, and it felt really horrible like I was being squashed
can anyone give me some pointer please? thanks
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 18, 2008 - 11:03PM #2
Stardove

faith_73 wrote:

hi guys and gals,

just wanted to know when you see a demon in someone how do you deal with it cus, I saw a demon in someone today and it bought the worst out in me, and it felt really horrible like I was being squashed

If you mean you saw negativity in someone, then I suggest that you say prayers to protect yourself.

I believe it is important to surround myself in the Light and ask to be protected.

I draw a circle of Divine Love and Light around me and my body and direct that nothing or no one can enter this circle that is not for my greatest good. Thank you God.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 20, 2008 - 10:47AM #3
Paravani
Hello, All!

Hi, Faith!

The cure is love.  You have been given the gift  of sight because in a past lifetime you vowed to love everyone in accordance with the will of the Universe.  Now you are being shown the true challenge of your resolution...  and being given the priceless opportunity of responding to the challenge.

In all spirits, even demons, there is a core of goodness, a core of God -- the Universe, the Life Force -- without which they wouldn't exist.  Your challenge is to love that core despite outward appearances.

Remember, it is the nature of evil to deceive...  and the first and primary deception is that an evil creature is wholly and entirely evil and unlovable.  It's simply not true.  Respond with love, and even demons become angels. 

Meet the challenge with love in your heart...  ask for God's help, and recognize that when your own heart fails, the love of God / the Universe / the ALL is infinite, and fully available to you, as well as being fully available to the person or spirit who is most challenging to love.  So ask to channel that love where it is most needed.

Love, Light, and Blessings to all of us!

Claudia
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 11:08PM #4
Prodigal_Daughter_11_11
Yes, I believe it is important to surround yourself with Light every morning and every evening.  Also, the book "Healing Lost Souls" by William J. Baldwin, PhD will give you the tools to help the individual with the attached dark force entity.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2008 - 2:29PM #5
Bob_Bennett
We see ourselves in other people, and forgiving other people is how we become forgiven, since it is our own sins that we see in others.

That is why Jesus taught us to first remove the plank from our own eyes before trying to remove the speck from a brother's eyes. (loosely recalled).

So, seeing demons suggests that you have an unnecessarily dark opinion of yourself.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2008 - 3:31PM #6
indiatherealest
Ive heard of that alot but I never experienced seeing another persons demons only dreamt of either battling or being faced with my own.. but I was taught that when you see demons in others that you was supposed to pray for them and that it was a gift.. thats what I was taught..
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook