Switch to Forum Live View Moron Palestinian Antisemitism
7 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 12:35PM #1
Bunsinspace
BS"D

As yet another load of Hamas missiles pounded onto Israeli soil, the Arab press was quick to support the actions of the murderers with hateful antisemitic cartoons:

http://www.adl.org/Anti_semitism/gaza_cartoons.asp

Should we riot and cut off their heads for their blasphemy like they do?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 12:40PM #2
ishmael_10
[QUOTE=bunsinspace;367784]BS"D

As yet another load of Hamas missiles pounded onto Israeli soil, the Arab press was quick to support the actions of the murderers with hateful antisemitic cartoons:

http://www.adl.org/Anti_semitism/gaza_cartoons.asp

Should we riot and cut off their heads for their blasphemy like they do?[/QUOTE]

They wouldn't stop if we did.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 12:53PM #3
nieciedo
We should be surprised?

*sigh*

I guess no one told them the rule that whoever compares his opponent to Hitler or the Nazis automatically loses the argument.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 3:12PM #4
rocketjsquirell
I shudder to think what will happen if and when the "Palestinians" finally realize that their situation was caused  and remains as it is not by Israel but by their own Arab brothers. What will happen when they realize that their oppression was caused and is perpetuated by the Arab powers in order to maintain the status quo of Arab leadership?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 3:51PM #5
mlarue75
[QUOTE=rocketjsquirell;368102]I shudder to think what will happen if and when the "Palestinians" finally realize that their situation was caused  and remains as it is not by Israel but by their own Arab brothers. What will happen when they realize that their oppression was caused and is perpetuated by the Arab powers in order to maintain the status quo of Arab leadership?[/QUOTE]
Do you think that's likely?  Lots of time and energy is being put into making sure nobody figures that out.  People can believe a lie for a long, long time.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2008 - 4:14PM #6
nieciedo
[QUOTE=mlarue75;368172]Do you think that's likely?  Lots of time and energy is being put into making sure nobody figures that out.  People can believe a lie for a long, long time.[/QUOTE]

I know, like that whole "moon landing" thing....
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2008 - 7:01PM #7
lauramushkat
If you believe the newscasts such as CNN or Barbara Walter's specials about education of Arabs you realize that even in college they are taught lies about Jews.  When you go to school as a child and are taught certain things you believe them.  This is carried on till and thru college and is believed by all adults and kids.

I hate to say it but unless it becomes an economic neccessity they will not change and therefore the status quo is going to go on till the Messiah comes or the world disintergrates-whichever comes first!

hugs
Laura
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2008 - 11:44PM #8
Bunsinspace

lauramushkat wrote:

If you believe the newscasts such as CNN or Barbara Walter's specials about education of Arabs you realize that even in college they are taught lies about Jews. When you go to school as a child and are taught certain things you believe them. This is carried on till and thru college and is believed by all adults and kids....

BS"D

Can't blame the Arabs for this alone.  In every nation where there are Christians or Moslems, Jew hatred is taught in the Mosque, the Church and the school by the lowest of character of those two religions.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook