Switch to Forum Live View How do I deal with knowledge of the future?
6 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2008 - 4:59AM #1
Bug
Recently, through the help of a psychic and personal conversation with my guides, I have received difficult information about the future.  What I was told is that in a few months my husband will divorce me after 19yrs of marraige because I will refuse to follow his demands reguarding my employment.  He is a controling and angry man. This will be difficult as all divorces are and not a terrible surprize but he will demand allimony and put up a great legal battle.  As a result, my guides are telling me I will have to be hospitalized again for severe depression next year as the divorce is finalized.  I carry a lot of anger in myself  and don't know how to express it in healthy ways.  I take on guilt and blame myself for others problems instead of confonting those who wish to harm me.  I have been hospitalized several times in the past when my husband has yelled at me severely for things I didn't do. 

I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed and anxious about the future even though my guides reassure me that all will work out well for me.  How do i keep focused on the time beyond this difficulty.and just keep moving forward without trepidation?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2008 - 9:56AM #2
Tenlionz
Get away from him, get your own place,report all past events to local law enforcement, get a restraining order and or "order of protection", then get a fire arm, DO NOT open the door for him, call 911 at hiz arrival, if he kicks the door in, fire AZ many shots AZ possible at the center of hiz mass "in the middle" tell law enforcement arriving on the scene that you shot him in order to stop him, not to kill him. STOP HIM, AND THAT YOU WERE IN FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE, THEN DO NOT VOLUNTEER INFORMATION ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN YOUR MIRANDA WARNINGS OR RIGHTS,then ask to speak with an attorney.

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2008 - 3:47AM #3
leftuncheckd

Bug wrote:

Recently, through the help of a psychic and personal conversation with my guides, I have received difficult information about the future. What I was told is that in a few months my husband will divorce me after 19yrs of marraige because I will refuse to follow his demands reguarding my employment. He is a controling and angry man. This will be difficult as all divorces are and not a terrible surprize but he will demand allimony and put up a great legal battle. As a result, my guides are telling me I will have to be hospitalized again for severe depression next year as the divorce is finalized. I carry a lot of anger in myself and don't know how to express it in healthy ways. I take on guilt and blame myself for others problems instead of confonting those who wish to harm me. I have been hospitalized several times in the past when my husband has yelled at me severely for things I didn't do.

I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed and anxious about the future even though my guides reassure me that all will work out well for me. How do i keep focused on the time beyond this difficulty.and just keep moving forward without trepidation?

<>>Psychics aren't always 100% right. I'm a bit of a psychic myself. When I see trouble coming I look for a way to avoid it. I do something really different, something I normally wouldn't do.
>>The depression might warrant a trip to the doctor, BEFORE it happens.
>>Have you tried something like spoiling him ? Anticipating what he wants and doing it in advance ? Make a big deal over him. Maybe defuse him ?

>
>
}}{{

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2008 - 6:20AM #4
TigersEyeDowsing
We have the power to create our own reality.

You will experience everything you choose to accept and create for yourself. 

Whatever you expect, will come to pass.

I would suggest, with these psychic flashes, that you choose to manifest brighter and better days.
Churchianity, by substituting creed for Christ and dogma instead of the divine facts of being, has stripped Love of her royal robes and has left her standing an unheeded beggar in the universe of God. - Rev. W. John Murray
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2008 - 4:40PM #5
mainecaptain

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:

We have the power to create our own reality.

I would suggest, with these psychic flashes, that you choose to manifest brighter and better days.

I like that. I have also experienced it, you are right Tiger we do make our future. If you are getting flashes of an unpleasant future,change it. Change it for the better through your will. And good luck:)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2008 - 8:37PM #6
Feinics
[QUOTE=TigersEyeDowsing;448577]We have the power to create our own reality.

I would suggest, with these psychic flashes, that you choose to manifest brighter and better days.[/QUOTE]

I have to second our lovely maine, and say i like that!
well put!
i think we are too quick to ignore the great power we have to wield change and bring forth positive things into our life!
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook