Switch to Forum Live View The Gospel of Humanity
6 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2009 - 10:20AM #1
leviTrex
Progressive Christianity is obsolete doctrine now that the Gospel of Humanity has arrived that concludes the Gospel theology. Stephen Michael Levi's Gospel can be read at biomystic dot org as giving url links is not allowed so hence the coded sentence here.

This is spiritual revolution that makes traditional Christianity and all Abrahamic religions obsolete as they fail to understand Jesus' message in the Gospels-We are Holy One with God.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2009 - 10:43AM #2
LeahOne
"Stephen Michael Levi's Gospel can be read at biomystic dot org as giving url links is not allowed so hence the coded sentence here"

Golly, Mr Lewis!  That reads as though you are aware of the ROC but seek to circumvent them.....surely one appointed by GOD Himself wouldn't be so duplicitous?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2009 - 1:30PM #3
Bunsinspace
[QUOTE=leviTrex;997710]Progressive Christianity is obsolete doctrine now that the Gospel of Humanity has arrived that concludes the Gospel theology. Stephen Michael Levi's Gospel can be read at biomystic dot org as giving url links is not allowed so hence the coded sentence here.

This is spiritual revolution that makes traditional Christianity and all Abrahamic religions obsolete as they fail to understand Jesus' message in the Gospels-We are Holy One with God.[/QUOTE]

BS"D

You can knock it off making up your own Beliefnet rules.  If you post something in violation of the ROC, even encoded, a moderator or staff will give you an infraction and delete it.  Personally I kind of like [COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Blue"]http://biomystic.org/[/COLOR][/COLOR].  To me it's no more hokey than mainstream Christian dogma.  :p
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2009 - 8:07PM #4
leviTrex
Your Jewish hitman is active and I'm sure whatever I post will be deleted soon and myself banned because Jews on Beliefnet cannot stand criticism of their beliefs and will and do use censorship to stop such activity as you are doing. Steve Waldman at the helm and ABC ownership insures that the 2% minority controls the 98% majority, mostly Christians on Bnet, so not to worry! Until I resurrect again to bring intellectual honesty to Bnet members-at least temporarily.

The Gospel of Humanity is revolutionary Christian theology that unites Christianity with the aspirations of all of humanity. It erases the distinction between scientific and spiritual consciousness, erases the material/spiritual world dichotomy. It has far reaching ramifications for all spiritual paths and sciences of human psychology. Of course you like it. It is the spiritual truth.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook