Page 8 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Demons and the supernatural
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 2:09AM #71
Christ07
[QUOTE=tameless_heart;385623]Ouija boards freak me the hell out. This is because I don't understand what makes them work, and that bugs me. I do believe in entities of evil and good, and because I can' tbe sure of what I'm talking to exactly with one of those boards, I don't use them. I think if I had more training on discerning different types of spirits or something I'd be more comfortable with it.[/QUOTE]

What makes them work is spirits using their energy, like from wherever they get their source. They could even feed off light bulbs and batteries, anything with energy inside it. When they get enough, they can move things, lift things, communicate with thoughts or words,  and one thing that creeps me out is people can sometimes use their body as a host, or gateway, to communicate, or levitate. Think that's what Criss Angel does.........
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 2:13AM #72
Christ07
[QUOTE=heimdallsman;386527]True, just have two little sisters at 'that age' during 'that time of the month'.  You'll be wishing Satan had your soul in hell.

But, in all seriousness, I've never had anything supernatural happen to me, or contact with demons, but I've known a pretty devout Christian who has, and she claims that, while her entity is good, I don't want to deal with 'the unknown'.  Now, this may be crazy, but that makes no sense, and, from what I gather, that's the whole idea for some people.  They don't want to deal with demons, but ask for help from their former compatriates, who could 'fall' anyday?  I dunno, that seems silly.

That out of the way, I've always wanted to have contact with the supernatural, but it's never happened.  Sometimes I just wonder if I'm too blunt, so if anyone knows how to self-test for, I dunno, psychic ability, would you mention it?

Mike.[/QUOTE]
Try prayer to whatever you pray to. God can do it, but I'm sure you wont ask him, so try contacting an angel by calling them by name and asking them for help or some kind of experience via telepathy. Just announce what you have to say out loud in your mind, almost like your talking to someone. Gabriel will definitely heal you if you are ever in pain, guarantee it. But keep in mind not all angels will communicate with you somehow according to your free will, and not all spirits are angels or good spirits.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 6:57AM #73
ReverendR
[QUOTE=Christ07;386721]Try prayer to whatever you pray to. God can do it, but I'm sure you wont ask him, so try contacting an angel by calling them by name and asking them for help or some kind of experience via telepathy. Just announce what you have to say out loud in your mind, almost like your talking to someone. Gabriel will definitely heal you if you are ever in pain, guarantee it. But keep in mind not all angels will communicate with you somehow according to your free will, and not all spirits are angels or good spirits.[/QUOTE]

It's called "Talking to yourself" and a lot of homeless people really enjoy it!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 11:46AM #74
tameless_heart
Why would I ask your god for help? My gods encourage me to trust my gut, which means not to mess with the darn thing. That's enough help for me. ^_^
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 12:10PM #75
Wmdkitty

tameless_heart wrote:

Why would I ask your god for help? My gods encourage me to trust my gut, which means not to mess with the darn thing. That's enough help for me. ^_^

I'm seconding this post.

"The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal", Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment." -- George Carlin
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 2:19PM #76
mainecaptain

tameless_heart wrote:

You are very wise:)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 3:45PM #77
tameless_heart
Thank you Maine, and thank you Kitty. Ya'll make me blush...=^_^=
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 4:25PM #78
Christ07
[QUOTE=tameless_heart;387368]Why would I ask your god for help? My gods encourage me to trust my gut, which means not to mess with the darn thing. That's enough help for me. ^_^[/QUOTE]

That's fine with me, all I was saying is it does work......But I guess you'd be right not to mess with anything outside your faith, most religions and faiths don't do so anyway......
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 5:13PM #79
tameless_heart
Wasn't really responding to you Christ, was poking at Krusador. Your post was polite, as far as "just ask My One True God for help" posts tend to go, so don't worry about it. ^_^ I don't believe the Christian god exists, so its not outside my faith- it just doesn't exist period. ;)

But I will quit derailing the convo. Back to Satanic supernatural encounters...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 5:34PM #80
Christ07
[QUOTE=tameless_heart;388297]Wasn't really responding to you Christ, was poking at Krusador. Your post was polite, as far as "just ask My One True God for help" posts tend to go, so don't worry about it. ^_^ I don't believe the Christian god exists, so its not outside my faith- it just doesn't exist period. ;)

But I will quit derailing the convo. Back to Satanic supernatural encounters...[/QUOTE]

AYE! And ty for clearing that up!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook