Post Reply
Page 6 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Demons and the supernatural
6 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 8:32AM #51
Christ07
Posts: 4,891
[QUOTE=ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO;355652]I beleive this is to be true,  ever see the movie where the little boy says "I see dead people"?
I had a reading one time with a psycic, she told me my father (who sexually abused me when i was a child, and had been dead over 20 years)was  still hovering around me, he couldn't pass over until I had forgiven him. I knew it was true, becasue of my relationships with men and how iIstill hadn't dealt with my anger at him. Months later, i was able to forgive.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that, things like that really should never happen and is a terrible thing to happen to a child. Oh yeah, the sixth sense was the name of the movie. So, why'd you see the psychic, was you sensing your fathers presence or something? And after you forgave him, do you think he passed on, or became a bitter malevolent entity? (Because some do  and judging by what he did....) But he may have realized he was wrong, never know.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2008 - 1:53AM #52
ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO
Posts: 21

Christ07 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, things like that really should never happen and is a terrible thing to happen to a child. Oh yeah, the sixth sense was the name of the movie. So, why'd you see the psychic, was you sensing your fathers presence or something? And after you forgave him, do you think he passed on, or became a bitter malevolent entity? (Because some do and judging by what he did....) But he may have realized he was wrong, never know.



I've always been interested in new Age, Psycics, Spirits, Angels, Native American Spirituality, I know I'm very psycic, my mother is, and so was my Grandmother. This wasn't the first time i saw a psycic, but it was one of those times, when, at the end, when i was out of questions, iI just said, do you have anything else for me? and she relayed the information about my father, I did see him a couple of times, more, sensed he was around me, but i really didn't pay any attention to it. I do think he passed over, i was able to communicate with him, in other arenas, and he was sorry,he had mental problems and was an alcohilic, not that thats an excuse, this was before i got the information that it was time to  fogive him, I dealt with the abuse, in 10 plus years of therapy, but I hadn't forgiven him up until then, i was still too angry, i wasn't ready

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2008 - 1:11PM #53
Christ07
Posts: 4,891
[QUOTE=ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO;357950]I've always been interested in new Age, Psycics, Spirits, Angels, Native American Spirituality, I know I'm very psycic, my mother is, and so was my Grandmother. This wasn't the first time i saw a psycic, but it was one of those times, when, at the end, when i was out of questions, iI just said, do you have anything else for me? and she relayed the information about my father, I did see him a couple of times, more, sensed he was around me, but i really didn't pay any attention to it. I do think he passed over, i was able to communicate with him, in other arenas, and he was sorry,he had mental problems and was an alcohilic, not that thats an excuse, this was before i got the information that it was time to  fogive him, I dealt with the abuse, in 10 plus years of therapy, but I hadn't forgiven him up until then, i was still too angry, i wasn't ready[/QUOTE]

Well it's certainly good you moved on and found it in your heart to forgive him, but the bad thing is always the lingering effects. No, his problems doesn't excuse it, but it makes  it understandable. My mother has mental problems and she drinks alot as well, which only complicates her problems. She's cut back because me and my family is always on her case, and the drugs is what really did it, and she got caught by the cops and went to jail and a mental health facility for about the tenth time and finally learned to stop doing drugs. Things like that can really make a person do and say awful things, and really make them crazy, so I know what it's like.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2008 - 3:29AM #54
ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO
Posts: 21

Christ07 wrote:

Well it's certainly good you moved on and found it in your heart to forgive him, but the bad thing is always the lingering effects. No, his problems doesn't excuse it, but it makes it understandable. My mother has mental problems and she drinks alot as well, which only complicates her problems. She's cut back because me and my family is always on her case, and the drugs is what really did it, and she got caught by the cops and went to jail and a mental health facility for about the tenth time and finally learned to stop doing drugs. Things like that can really make a person do and say awful things, and really make them crazy, so I know what it's like.




Im really sorry your mother is like that, I've heard the most inportant relationship we have is with our mothers, mine isn't great, I don't respect her in anyway, I tolerate her, but i couldnt talk to her for years, and it really helped me, she didn;t like it, but i didn't care, i had to put myself first. she knows about the abuse with my father, has never said she was sorry, and she never will, i've accepted it, realizing, you don't have to like something to accept it. but this was after years of doing anger work too, , ,none of it is easy, but it's a blessing that your mother was caught and put in to a mental health facicity, it takes what it takes!
Peace and Love to You

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2008 - 6:59PM #55
Christ07
Posts: 4,891
[QUOTE=ANGELMOMSTLOUISMO;360040]Im really sorry your mother is like that, I've heard the most inportant relationship we have is with our mothers, mine isn't great, I don't respect her in anyway, I tolerate her, but i couldnt talk to her for years, and it really helped me, she didn;t like it, but i didn't care, i had to put myself first. she knows about the abuse with my father, has never said she was sorry, and she never will, i've accepted it, realizing, you don't have to like something to accept it. but this was after years of doing anger work too, , ,none of it is easy, but it's a blessing that your mother was caught and put in to a mental health facicity, it takes what it takes!
Peace and Love to You[/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks, every now and then it kills me, when I'm feeling depressed it always sneaks up behind me and threatens to choke me if I don't fight back. But I'm used to it now and it doesn't bother me too much, and I see her as someone not to wind up as, an example of what drinking too much and too much drugs will do to you. I love her dearly though. Sometimes I want to punch her though I never ever will, because she talks sometimes in evil ways, saying some crazy evil mentally unstable things, to the extreme, things that burn my ears and I'm not even a priest or a preacher! But  ignore it and try to encourage her and talk to her when I can, and calm her down when i can and talk reason into her.  And doing that is nothing short than by the graces and blessings of God!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 6:42PM #56
Christ07
Posts: 4,891
Hello. Has anybody here ever used an Ouija board? Do they really work as portrayed by hollywood? A few pagans told me they do, but I don't know, I'd like to her if anyone has done this and if it worked (curious if Satanists's have tried these things, i actually came very close once.....). This is still very much on topic, but I suppose I could start a new thread in the Paganism board..... Please post back, sum1!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 7:38AM #57
Krusader
Posts: 314
The Zoy (Zune) will stand in the way against demons and the self deceived devil created by Almighty God their the unhuman creatures with preinstald love for God and good not creating love within thierselves that flow outward and not to be worshiped.
God is great
Ez.1 and early Rev.
The book of seals will get everyones attention Rev5 Ez 2
The season IS amoung you!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 1:28PM #58
Wmdkitty
Posts: 2,174

Christ07 wrote:

Hello. Has anybody here ever used an Ouija board? Do they really work as portrayed by hollywood? A few pagans told me they do, but I don't know, I'd like to her if anyone has done this and if it worked (curious if Satanists's have tried these things, i actually came very close once.....). This is still very much on topic, but I suppose I could start a new thread in the Paganism board..... Please post back, sum1!!!




They do work. the "how" of it all is up for debate. They do *not* "open doors to demons".

"The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal", Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment." -- George Carlin
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 1:29PM #59
Wmdkitty
Posts: 2,174

Krusader wrote:

The Zoy (Zune) will stand in the way against demons and the self deceived devil created by Almighty God their the unhuman creatures with preinstald love for God and good not creating love within thierselves that flow outward and not to be worshiped.
God is great
Ez.1 and early Rev.
The book of seals will get everyones attention Rev5 Ez 2
The season IS amoung you!





Uh.... What. The. Fuck?

"The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal", Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment." -- George Carlin
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 2:24PM #60
tameless_heart
Posts: 2,084
I think it's a doomsday prophecy...
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook