Page 1 of 11  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Demons and the supernatural
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 2:54PM #1
Christ07
This thread is for anyone who has had any kind of experiences with the supernatural  (Ghosts, demons, angels, sprit guides, etc...) and wants to talk about it. I am interested in hearing any stories and why you think you may have experienced this. likewise, feel free to discuss your opinions on the supernatural realm or afterlife. Thanks in advance to all.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 4:14PM #2
wohali
Why post this on the Discuss Satanism board?:cool:
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 6:11PM #3
Christ07
[QUOTE=wohali;335011]Why post this on the Discuss Satanism board?:cool:[/QUOTE]

There is a demonology thread on this board, so why not? Plus to show a certain person people do have this belief. And i know there are satanists here who have had a supernatural experience, but choose not to join in any religion.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2008 - 2:32PM #4
mainecaptain

Christ07 wrote:

There is a demonology thread on this board, so why not? Plus to show a certain person people do have this belief. And i know there are Satanists here who have had a supernatural experience, but choose not to join in any religion.

because it has nothing to do with Satanist. And has nothing to do with demons really either.

Could be Angels, you wish to discuss those on a Satanist board?

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2008 - 1:44AM #5
Christ07
[QUOTE=mainecaptain;337025]because it has nothing to do with Satanist. And has nothing to do with demons really either.

Could be Angels, you wish to discuss those on a Satanist board?[/QUOTE]

And what does Demonology have to do with satanism? Exactly, as much as anything supernatural has to do with it, and that's why I posted it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2008 - 9:00PM #6
Tenlionz
This just goez to show once more that dave doez not know what the hell he iz talkin about,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2008 - 9:00PM #7
Tenlionz
This just goez to show once more that dave doez not know what the hell he iz talkin about,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2008 - 4:36AM #8
lexa_blue
You bring up both spirit guides and angels.  You are aware there is a discussion specifically for that, yes?

Also, I hope the two middle quotes in your signature are meant to be facetious....on the other hand, your post makes you seem like exactly the kind of moron that these quotes suggest.

[insert nice happy fuzzy closing line here]

Blessings,
Lexa
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2008 - 1:07PM #9
wohali
And what does Demonology have to do with satanism? Exactly, as much as anything supernatural has to do with it, and that's why I posted it.

Is it just me, or does this make no sense whatsoever?:cool:
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2008 - 1:09PM #10
Tenlionz
If your are truly interested in learning about Satanism dave then try reading Golden dawn by Aleister Crowley, then you can begin a discussion being at least some what educated on the subject. It appearz from your present stance that you have nothing more than a superstitious view, there iz nothing wrong with open minded investigation, you will find it educational and rewarding, don't worry you are in no danger of joining the dark side of the force.

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 11  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook