6 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2008 - 6:18PM #1
normenvincent
Is God Osiris and King Nimrod the same person, if not who came first in history?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2009 - 8:08AM #2
river8101

www.everythingmac.com/

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2009 - 8:10AM #3
river8101

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/baseball/...

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2009 - 4:44AM #4
river8101

Not sure how or why my 2 posts got on this forum.  I didn't put them there.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2009 - 10:20AM #5
Miguel_de_servet

That looks like Kemetic Magick to me ... Surprised

MdS

Revelation is above, not against Reason

“The everlasting God is a refuge, and underneath you are his eternal arms ...” (Deut 33:27)
“Do you have an arm like God, and can you thunder with a voice like his?” (Job 40:9)
“By the Lord’s word [dabar] the heavens were made; and by the breath [ruwach] of his mouth all their host.” (Psalm 33:6)
“Who would have believed what we just heard? When was the arm of the Lord revealed through him?” (Isaiah 53:1)
“Lord, who has believed our message, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?” (John 12:38)
“For not the hearers of the law are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be declared righteous.” (Romans 2:13)

“Owe no one anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.”(Romans 13:8)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook