Page 13 of 13  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Switch to Forum Live View It's the beast that changed God's law and God's time.
4 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 12:08AM #121
Utilyan

"Utilyan, GOD is Good, Gracious, Kind, Loving, Merciful, Etc, BUT GOD is also........."

You must be billions of years old or you cheated........cause im still meeting God everday im still only on his goodness I haven't even got to gracious yet...... 

Reminds me of a story I heard,  I heard rumors they have 10 commandments im still on the first one far as I know there is only one.

If you ran into someone your most loved one and haven't seen for years,  you would run to them even shove folks out the way.       Even so it would be kinda hard to have you "SUBMIT" to God's will.    Cause im the kind of soul who threatens God to have me submit to God.   There is no forcing at all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 3:41PM #122
andrewcyrus

Dec 29, 2009 -- 12:08AM, Utilyan wrote:

"Utilyan, GOD is Good, Gracious, Kind, Loving, Merciful, Etc, BUT GOD is also........."

You must be billions of years old or you cheated........cause im still meeting God everday im still only on his goodness I haven't even got to gracious yet...... 

Reminds me of a story I heard,  I heard rumors they have 10 commandments im still on the first one far as I know there is only one.

If you ran into someone your most loved one and haven't seen for years,  you would run to them even shove folks out the way.       Even so it would be kinda hard to have you "SUBMIT" to God's will.    Cause im the kind of soul who threatens God to have me submit to God.   There is no forcing at all.

There might be an angel of God in your midst keeping one of his children from tempting God.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2009 - 5:52PM #123
sincerly

Utilyan,  now you know that there are Ten Commandments AND that GOD is also JUST. AS 1John 5:13, Stated, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye maybelieve on the name of the Son of God."  The knowing and believing concerning Jesus and the Father entails all ten of the Commandments and all the attributes of the GOD of Creation.  It doesn't take "billions of years to read and understand the "SCRIPTURES". One can read through the Bible in a year.  The sanctification received from applying the principles takes a lifetime.------Because one is constantly "overcoming/laying aside" "that little sin which so easily besets one". Heb.(12:1)

Utilyan, on a human level, I have no problem "Submitting to my wife of 59 years."  LOVE knows no time bounds or restraints. That is Why Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments".   It is all based upon LOVE---not force.  God is "long-suffering" in the LOVE attribute, but with Arrogance and defiant rebellion the Holy Spirit can be grieved to the point of being unpardoned.  Today is the day of salvation.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 13 of 13  •  Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook