Page 1 of 78  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 78 Next
7 years ago  ::  Jan 09, 2008 - 5:17PM #1
Elijah
Malachi 4;5 Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

I know for a fact, that none of the churches in existence understands what it means to be saved. I don't go to any of them. What is scary, was Jesus telling us the truth, when he said in St Matthew 24;37 But as the days of Noah (were,) so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. There where only eight people on Noah's boat.

After years of drinking I decided after I got out of the Navy (eight years) that I would give the Church a go. I set on the back seat on Sunday night for two months, in about four protestant churches. One night I felt the Spirit of convection and went to an alter. It wasn't until I left the Church that I was saved at a Gasoline Service Station. Why?I believe it shows the condition of the Church. The one reason that I believe Jesus is coming back soon is everybody and his brother is publishing a new and different Bible then the King James of 1611.

Does this verse mean anything? St John 12;49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. Yes, I believe Jesus was the Son of God, and Mary was impragnated by the Spirit of God, to give us the Word that was with God from the beginning of time.She wasn't impragnated by the Holy Ghost as the Gospel  reads. The Holy Ghost wasn't to be until after Jesus went to His Father after His crucifiction. St John 16;7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter (Holy Ghost) will not come unto you; but if I depart, i will send him unto you.  There is no trinity because there is three separate performers performing the wishes of the Father. 

Ezekiel 36;26 (this happened to me) A new heart also will I give you, (the one I was born with was removed and replaced) and a new spirit will I put within you: (As I said above it is not the spirit in Genesis but a new spirit called the Holy Ghost) and I will take away the stony heart (born with) out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. (from God) In verse 25 is what it means to be clean, because the Holy Ghost will not dwell in a unclean body. I was given the Holy Ghost thirty days after being born again. I receive it, the same as Jesus when He was baptized by John except without the water. St Matthew 20;23 ---Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with:---. There is no other way but to receive the Holy Ghost, that is why St Matthew 12;32 ---but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

You should go to (Elijah's Journal) for other information.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 1:36PM #2
Elijah
Of the prophets of the Old Testament most of them tried to warn the people of the coming doom,  usually before God's wrath and destruction. Have we changed any?The verse that I have never seen used in any form is Malachi 4;5 above #1 Here again God is trying to give a finale warning to mankind, this is the last one. When they ask John the Baptist if he was Elijah he said no. St John 1;21 And they asked him (John the baptist) What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered NO. St Matthew 10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elijah must first come? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elijah truly shall come, and restore all things.

Then it gets murky --12 But I (Jesus) say unto you, That Elijah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

It doesn't make any sense, the verse says Malachi 4;5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

Notice it was the disciples that thought it was John, and John had nothing to do with (the great and dreadful day of the Lord) or the end time.

I have spent $30,000, wrote two books, advertising, letters, e-mails etc. to warn the people. I know what Noah must have felt like and other prophets. There was only 8 people on Noah's boat and before God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, He couldn't find ten people that where righteous.

It is nice to know that I don't have to be successful in the eyes of man but God.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2008 - 5:28PM #3
Elijah
My Church there is no water baptism, that is how John the Baptist lost his head. His salvation wasn't biblical, all he was, was to be a witness that Jesus received the Holy Ghost. St John 3;27 John answeared and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. 30 He must increase, but I must decrease. St Matthew 3;11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 3;16 When John, Baptized Jesus the dove was the Holy Ghost that went in His mouth and down his throat. 20;23 --Ye shall drink indeed of the cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with:--. If you don't receive the Holy Ghost there is no hope, that is why, to blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. St Matthew 12;31-32
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2008 - 5:35PM #4
Elijah
There won't be any sacrament St John 26;29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom. King James Bible of 1611
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2008 - 6:13PM #5
Elijah
The only Bible allowed is St John, Matthew, Mark, Old Testament, and Revelation of the King James Bible of 1611

The only Gospel that has the way to get to the kingdom of God is St John and there are only three verses. St John 10;37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 14;11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me, for the very works sake.

We have the parables of St John 3;3-5 as far as salvation goes but in plain language
the best verse that I have ever found is in Ezekiel 36;26 In the three verses above lets say you believe in the work of Jesus healing, I'll use that because that is how it happened to me, It triggers the Holy Spirit to act, then it gives you the new heart, because sin is located in the heart. The Holy Ghost I received it thirty days later. when my body was clean, because the Holy Ghost won't dwell in a unclean body. Ezekiel 36;26 A new heart also will I give you, (the heart I was born with was removed and replaced) and a new spirit will I put within you: (Holy Ghost) And I will take away the stony heart (born with) out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. (From God) 25 deals with how clean your body must be before theHoly Ghost will dwell there. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, (born again or the new heart) and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, (drinking, smoking, swearing, etc.) will I cleanse you.

The Holy Ghost is received the way Jesus received it when He was baptized by John in St Matthew 3;16 The dove went in His mouth and down His throat, it was the Holy Ghost. In St Matthew 20;23 ---Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with baptism that I am baptized with; ---. That is why it is blasphemy to speak against the Holy Ghost it is the only way to receive salvation.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2008 - 12:45PM #6
Elijah
My Church would believe that Jesus was the only begotten Son of God. Are you going to tell me that Jesus as a baby growing up, was God. That means for thirty years the universe was without a God in heaven, I don't think so.

Just as everything else, about the creation, God knows everything from the beginning to the end.  Then the Word that He was going to give us, was with Him from the beginning of time, but it wasn't made flesh until Mary was conceived by the Spirit of God or made pregnant, with the baby Jesus. ( St Matthew 1;18 is wrong because the Holy Ghost was not to be, until after Jesus went to His Father in heaven) St John 16;7

St John 1;14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we ( at that time) beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. In other words, without sin, and He was to give to us the salvation plan from the Father from the beginning of time. St John 8;28

St John 3;36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. Just think of it, there are very few church doctrains that believe that Jesus was the Son of God. Most of the Churchs believe that God died on the cross.

(he that believeth not the Son) There is more to salvation then just to believe. God is either energy or matter, why would He change when it comes to Salvation.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2008 - 12:58PM #7
Elijah
In post #2 It should read St matthew 17;10-11
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 30, 2008 - 3:31PM #8
Elijah
The thing that you hear most often is how much God loves you. Does He, or is it another misconception? Genesis 6;6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. What He did do was give mankind a way to miss hell, and live with God in His kingdom. St John 14;21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Jesus said that He will love us, and will manifest Himself to us. How he does it I expressed it in an earlier post.

So, it says Jesus will love us when we get saved, and the Father, because were saved, will love us.

St Matthew 22;37 Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. To believe this then again you have to become saved and then you won't let anything stand between you and God. What about the love of my life, and the three children that we are going to have. It could be a handicap, and be a unsurmountable disadvantage, in the verse is the word (all.) In Exodus 34;14 For thou shalt worship no other God: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: You can seperate yourself from the world, I believe I have accomplished this, treating all things with moderate consideration.

St Matthew 22;39 Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. What if it means you would be willing to die for your neighbor, Jesus did.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 7:31PM #9
Discerner

Elijah wrote:

Malachi 4;5 Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

Elijah or Elias, the prophet, has already come to this earth, along with Moses, which fulfilled the prophecy of Mal. 4:5. The transfiguration of Christ in Matthew 17 provides a description of this event.

I know for a fact, that none of the churches in existence understands what it means to be saved. I don't go to any of them.

I respecfully disagree with your assessment that no church understands what it means to be saved, but rather suggest that the 'yardstick of truth' given in Isaiah 8:20 be applied to the doctrinal beliefs of a church to see 'if the church' conforms to the Bible completely.

What is scary, was Jesus telling us the truth, when he said in St Matthew 24;37 But as the days of Noah (were,) so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. There where only eight people on Noah's boat.

The inference in Matthew 24:37 by Jesus in regard to the 'days of Noah' was directed toward the extreme wickedness that existed before the flood, and that destruction came upon the inhabitants of the earth at the time suddenly, and with finality. Noah preached for 120 years prior to the flood, but people did not heed the warning. So it is in this day and age...people are being warned of Christ's inevitable soon coming, and many are not heeding the warning in this age, and have not since the apostolic age.

After years of drinking I decided after I got out of the Navy (eight years) that I would give the Church a go. I set on the back seat on Sunday night for two months, in about four protestant churches. One night I felt the Spirit of convection and went to an alter. It wasn't until I left the Church that I was saved at a Gasoline Service Station. Why?I believe it shows the condition of the Church. The one reason that I believe Jesus is coming back soon is everybody and his brother is publishing a new and different Bible then the King James of 1611.

The publishing of new Bibles is just one of the ruses that Satan uses to confuse and bewilder people. Many of the newer Bibles tend to either eliminate scripture, or add scripture. Some of them reflect the doctrinal beliefs of the translator rather than the intent and meaning of the original scriptures. That is not to say that a few of the newer translations are fairly accurate...scrpturally speaking. I agree with your comment concerning the King James Version.

Does this verse mean anything? St John 12;49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. Yes, I believe Jesus was the Son of God, and Mary was impragnated by the Spirit of God, to give us the Word that was with God from the beginning of time.She wasn't impragnated by the Holy Ghost as the Gospel reads. The Holy Ghost wasn't to be until after Jesus went to His Father after His crucifiction. St John 16;7 Nevertheless I..........

Jesus IS God, the Son, and His Father is God. Mary became pregnant by the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost). The Holy Spirit has been with us since time immemorial (see Genesis 1:2, for it says that the 'Spirit of God' moved upon the face of the waters at creation). The Holy Spirit was sent to the apostles at Pentecost and is the Comforter that Jesus said would come to be with them AFTER His ascension.

Ezekiel 36;26 (this happened to me) A new heart also will I give you, (the one I was born with was removed and replaced) and a new spirit will I put within you: (As I said above it is not the spirit in Genesis but a new spirit called the Holy Ghost) and I will take away the stony heart (born with) out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. (from God) In verse 25 is what it means to be clean, because the Holy Ghost will not dwell in a unclean body. I was given the Holy Ghost thirty days after being born again. I receive it, the same as Jesus when He was baptized by John except without the water. St Matthew 20;23 ---Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with:---. There is no other way but to receive the Holy Ghost, that is why St Matthew 12;32 ---but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The meaning of a 'new heart' in a spiritual sense does not infer a literal new heart. It refers symbolically to a change of heart...a cleansing of the heart of the superflurities of a sinful heart and life...and accepting Christ as your personal Savior, and finally, to obey and follow Him in your every walk of life. Christ refers to this process as 'being born again'.

God bless!
Discerner

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 8:10PM #10
Discerner

Elijah wrote:

Of the prophets of the Old Testament most of them tried to warn the people of the coming doom, usually before God's wrath and destruction. Have we changed any?The verse that I have never seen used in any form is Malachi 4;5 above #1 Here again God is trying to give a finale warning to mankind, this is the last one. When they ask John the Baptist if he was Elijah he said no. St John 1;21 And they asked him (John the baptist) What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered NO. St Matthew 10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elijah must first come? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elijah truly shall come, and restore all things.

Then it gets murky --12 But I (Jesus) say unto you, That Elijah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

It doesn't make any sense, the verse says Malachi 4;5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

Notice it was the disciples that thought it was John, and John had nothing to do with (the great and dreadful day of the Lord) or the end time.

As explained in the previous post, Elijah (or Elias) was present on the mount with Jesus and Moses. Peter and John were also present during this event. To them it was an overwhelming event...being in the presence of Moses and Elijah. Thus the prophecy of Malachi 4 was fulfilled. Some will say that Christ was referring to 'the end time' way in the future, not to that era. One must understand that our time is not the same as divine time, for we are told that a thousand years on earth is like unto a day in heaven as given in II Peter 3:8, which says, "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." The disciples never really understood completely Christ's role while on this earth, for they believed that He would set up His kingdom here. It wasn't until after His death on the Cross and His subsequent resurrection and ascension that the apostles fully understood the plan of salvation.

God bless!
Discerner

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 78  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 78 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook