Page 68 of 78  •  Prev 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 Next
3 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2011 - 4:42PM #671
Elijah

What I say is, God is not all three as in the trinity but He made the three into helpers, but that still leaves one God. We have the spirit, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost +God that is quadruple.

If this was not the case why is it dangerous to blasphemy the Holy Ghost but it's  ok to blasphemy God and Jesus Christ as much as you want to. It showes they are seperate and why the churches can't see this it is beyound me. I know it says they are one, but that is what is said about a husband and wife also but they are seperate.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 14, 2012 - 12:55PM #672
Elijah

I got an e-mail from one of my class mates that I graduated from high school with. He said that Pam Tebow was going around the country and probably collecting fees, to speak to woman groups. Her gig is telling woman how she almost lost Tim Tebow four times? The doctors told her to abort Tim because at the time she had Amoebic Dysentery. That is an ilness of the digestive system and dysentery causes diarrhea with cramps. I'm glad that I was born in the birthing system, and the medical doctors should go back to school to find out where babies come from. I lived in Missouri  a couple of years the show me state.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2012 - 1:40PM #673
Elijah

What are the chances that Jeses would be listened to today? Poor, no degree in a divinity college when you almost have to have a degree to be a pastor in a (Big Church), Never had a family with three children and a wife. No airplane or big car to travel from Cana to Bethlehem. Was not know so no one would publish the Bible or listen to what He had to say.  When He said He was a carpenter, how many of the pasters in the big churches would tell their congregation that they have been wrong the past 30 years.

If, and there are prophets that come from God on this earth today that can't get the message of Jesus Christ to the people because they don't fit the criterion=a standard rule, or test by which a judgment can be formed. I know because I'm a prophet, that is as they say, "a carpenter." I have been stopped at every endeavor that I have undertaken.

The two biggest faults doctrine on the planet is Paul was the Devils advocate and The Acts through Jude most if not all of it is faults doctrine. God, who gave Jesus what to say and do, a lot of what He told Jesus to say is in either allogory or parable form. Paul said he came from God why would God change in the writtings of Paul? St John 5:43 Look up the word (receive) in the dictionary it says salvation then is physical according to the dictionary. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 29, 2012 - 11:54AM #674
Elijah

"In our news paper a letter to the editor said there are 30,000 belief systems in the world leave me alone." Eturnity is a long time and I found out that a doctrine of belief as they all are or what man does to another man can not save you , it has nothing to do with salvation. At one time I probably would have agreed with him if I hadn't received a physical salvation so where there is life there is hope.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2012 - 12:35PM #675
Elijah

Their are those that know they are right and they never have to be ministered unto. A person can never change their mind about anything but there are to many that (Think) their right. That is a very dangerous situation to be in. As Jesus said that He never came to be ministered unto, but to minister,---St Matthew 20:28 It goes along with the 23rd verse, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with. The same thing that happened to Jesus must take place with mankind and afterward they will do and say the same things.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2012 - 12:05PM #676
Elijah

Is witnessing and St John 3:16 is that all there is? The baptist that Tim Tebow and his parents belong to seem to think so. Billy Graham said all you have to do is come up front and I will give you literature and you can go back to your drunken friends. Does that make any common sense to you?

After you go to the front of the church your suppose to be saved, how can you have the same friends as you had before?

St John 3:15 is almost the same as 16, someone got carried away with the pencil. Jesus had to die for our sins and it was because of the righteousness of God that has nothing to do with love. Sin nor the sinner can't enter in the kingdom of God unless they are transformed first or saved.

When God destroyed the earth in Noah's day was that showing love, only eight people was aboard the boat. What about Genesis 6:6 And it repented (grieved) the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2012 - 4:31PM #677
Elijah

Bible intelligence depends on whether your saved, and than a person can know what verses are written in parable,  metaphorical, or literal. St Matthew 11:25 KJB of 1611 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 12:39PM #678
Elijah

99.99% of preachers says the Bible is infallible what about these verses?

St Matthew 1:18 ---she (Mary) was found with child of the Holy Ghost. St John 16:7 ---The Comforter (Holy Ghost) will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. (Jesus had to go to His Father before the Holy Ghost existed.) (It was only the Spirit that helped in the creation of the earth.) Genesis 1:2 The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. The Spirit convicts a person of their sin and it is the one that gives a person the new heart that makes it posible to receive the Holy Ghost. There are two different Spirits.

Luke 4:4 ---That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. (entire Bible) St Matthew 4:4 ---Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Jesus) God taught Jesus what to say and do. St John 12:49

Luke 1:28 ---(Mary) blessed art thou among women. St Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. (No one is special except those that become saved first.)

St Matthew 28: 19 Go ye therefore, and TEACH ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE fATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST: St Matthew 3: 11 I (John) indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he (Jesus) that cometh after me is mighter then I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire. (The new message) St John 3:27 John answeared and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. St John 6:33 For the bread of God is (he) (Holy Ghost) which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. St John 14:16 ---that he (Holy Ghost) may abide with you for ever:) 26 (he) (Holy Ghost) shall teach you all things,

St Luke 24:49 ---terry ye (all of the disciples and every Tom, Dick, And Harry) in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. Before it was always between God and yourself know it has become a community affair.

There is more fallible verses but I believe I have proved my point. Snakes, St John 3:16, etc..

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 5:09PM #679
Utilyan

For someone who has God on their side.........  

You sure sound troubled, worried, and heavy handed in the things you believe you must do.

God doesn't have a salvation centered life.        

I can teach a dog to sit,   what makes you think Im better at that then God saving sinners?

Cause you sound like God ain't much a good teacher,  you'd figure the best....is the best.

When your a little more mature your going to understand that having to exercise power is a lack of it.

Objects of leverage,   that appear like power only become indicators of weakness.

I love God,    thats a given,   But do you realley need books, study, angels showing up, blue prints and a map to figure he's alright?

Whats it mean about my heart,   If I can call what I have as salvation or being saved with others around me not so?

Whats it mean about my heart ,  if I can be in heaven state of being "happiest" knowing someone else is in hell?

The good are flat out good,   with a God or not,  against a God or not.

The good doesn't have to check its hand to see what backs it up.   It doesn't calculate its "loss",  Its boldness is unmatched.

It doesn't call the dominance of others "supreme".  

Evil is merely immaturity.   All Good has been there.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2012 - 3:54PM #680
Elijah

We have a real dosey of a person that gets a letter to the editor in the news paper weekly. It tells people all they have to do is believe. (What about you must be born again and receive the Holy Ghost.) It says the christmas tree points to God and the presents represents Jesus dieing on the cross. It says to love one another. (what about you must love God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, This is the first, and great commandment, St Matthew 22:37

Jesus was asked what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? Take heed that no man deceive you. If I write any truth in a letter to the editor, it is never published. With Satan incharge of what is happening on the earth (truth) is hard to get published in any form. Those that are in charge of books, articles, News Papers, etc. they only want fiction writting. The christian book store in my home town said, "that is all the Christians will buy is fiction books."

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 68 of 78  •  Prev 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook