Page 3 of 77  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 77 Next
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2008 - 4:44PM #21
Elijah
This morning there was a pastor on the radio that was saying, when your a Christian you are happy, joyful, etc.. What does the Bible say about the subject. St John 16;20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. (in the last day)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2008 - 4:58PM #22
Elijah
St Matthew 22;29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. The Acts 9;3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: (Paul) Where is the power of God shown in this verse. If you look in any direction in the universe you can see the power that it took to make it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2008 - 6:17PM #23
Elijah
Up to now at least in the past two weeks, I have came across a book that deals with the universe, I have never gave it much thought one way or the other. The last time it was copyrighted was 2004. The name of the book is "A Geocentricity Primer" and starting on page 161 is another book, "The Geocentric Bible 6" The first was written by Gerardus D. Bouw Ph. D The Publisher The Biblical Astronomer 4527 Wetzel Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109 U S A . Permission is given to quote parts of this book with this information.

What it is about is,  the sun is at the center of the uniserse which is called heliocentrism. The secularists maintained that the earth daily rotates on an axis and orbits the sun once a year.

When geocentrism (the idea that the earth is stationary at the center of the universe) was finally defeated, humanists hearlded the victory as signifying the death of the Bible and, consequently, the death of Christianity as a reasonable faith. Many who contributed to the defeat of the Bible's authority on nature were names now famous. Most notable are Copernicus, Kepler, and Galileo.

The King James Bible of 1611 tells us that the earth is stationary and it is located at the center of the universe with the sun and moon rising and setting or moving.

Psalm 93;1 The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, where with he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Psalm 104;5 (who) laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. Paslm 119;90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth. Ecclesiastes 1;4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

THE MOVING EARTH

There are actually several passages which refer to motions on the part of the earth.

Job 9;6 which states that God: shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillers thereof tremble. Psalm 99:1, The Lord reigheth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved. Isaiah 13;13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 24:19-20 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The Earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkerd, and shall be moved like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

I will quote more from the book later, I believe the earth is stationary and the center is where it should be, of the universe, because it is the subject of the whole Bible along with mankind and God's Son Jesus Christ.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2008 - 7:20PM #24
Corrigan37

TigersEyeDowsing wrote:

I thought this must be some hopping discussion, but it's just Elijah talking on and on to himself.

Yes Well tigersEyeDowsing..

Remember Quelle who claimed he was Jesus's second comming in christianity debate???

Well this is Elijah .. He claims he is the Elijah spoken of in malachi..

Interesting indeed..

~Carrie~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2008 - 4:12AM #25
TigersEyeDowsing
[QUOTE=Corrigan37;302336]Yes Well tigersEyeDowsing..

Remember Quelle who claimed he was Jesus's second comming in christianity debate???

Well this is Elijah .. He claims he is the Elijah spoken of in malachi..

Interesting indeed..[/QUOTE]

Hail, hail, the gang's all here!

Well, I won't rain on his parade like I did Queesus.  He can be Elijah all day.

I don't recall being a great prophet in any of my past lives.  Just an average Joe., and never in Israel. Some people get all the luck...
Churchianity, by substituting creed for Christ and dogma instead of the divine facts of being, has stripped Love of her royal robes and has left her standing an unheeded beggar in the universe of God. - Rev. W. John Murray
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2008 - 12:44PM #26
Elijah
In Revelation 18;23 --------thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. 20;3 And cast him (devil) into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more,---.

St John 3;27 John answeared and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. 6;50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven: that a man may eat thereof and not die. 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread he shall live for ever: ---.

St Matthew 28;19 Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Remember above what was said about the nations, doesn't it say the Devil deceived all the nations. I will asume it is talking about water hear. what about St John 3;11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire. St Matthew 3;16 (the dove went in Jesus mouth and down His throat, it never "lighting" on Him)

I'm sorry but man has nothing to do with salvation, which is physical and it comes at you in two different segments. The best verse that I found to describe it is in Ezekiel 36;26 A new heart also will I give you, (The heart that I was born with was removed and replaced by God) and a new spirit will I put within you: (Holy Ghost)

There where four men talking on T V about water baptism and the verse above was there great climax. I will venture out to say that the verse should not be in the Bible of The King James of 1611and I no the penalty of removing a scripture in Revelation.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2008 - 4:55PM #27
Elijah
The second book in the one above was written by Gordon Bane, 911 Van Buren, Hugoton, Kansas 67951"The Geocentric Bible" #6 The only parts I would agree on is when it is about the universe. Jesus and Him crucified is all I no, but it is nice to read about the universe when one uses the King James Bible of 1611.

These are a few of the many scriptures showing that the Bible is geocentric. (The earth stationary with the sun and moon orbiting around it.)

Quote: Ecclesiastes 1;4 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Genesis 15; 12,17 and when the sun was going down and when the sun went down Psalm 104;19 The sun knowth his going down.

Psalm 50;1 "The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof." The earth and the sun are both mentioned together in this verse and it is the sun that is moving in relationship to a stationary non-spinning earth.

The heliocentric thory, by putting the sun at the center of the universe,...made man appear to be just one of a possible host of wanderers dfrifting through a cold sky. It seemed less likely that he was born to live gloriously and to attain paradise upon his death. Less likely, too, was it that he was the object of God's ministrations.
Morris Kline

Genesis 19;23 The Sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.

Quote: 67 verses tell us the sun moves, not the earth--- only 5 verses tell us the earth moves and all are in a negative context.  (Or at the end of time during the wrath of God on mankind.)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2008 - 8:51PM #28
Corrigan37
It amazes me how people can come here in the name of the bible using the bible.. and discrediting the bible..

Like 2000 yrs later God finally decides to tell us the real truth.. on Bnet.. haha

If you don't believe the bible ELijah then throw it away for cryin out loud..

You don't believe God gave us his word? and his word is truth..
I don't know what spirit your listening to.. but it ain't a spirit from God
~Carrie~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 26, 2008 - 5:36PM #29
Elijah
[QUOTE=Corrigan37;313571]It amazes me how people can come here in the name of the bible using the bible.. and discrediting the bible..

Like 2000 yrs later God finally decides to tell us the real truth.. on Bnet.. haha

If you don't believe the bible ELijah then throw it away for cryin out loud..

You don't believe God gave us his word? and his word is truth..
I don't know what spirit your listening to.. but it ain't a spirit from God[/QUOTE]
1.What do you think, "that generation" means? A point in time.
2. Does your common sense tell you Paul's conversion, Isn't there something wrong with it? Remember God made the Heavens and earth in six days. What about the thousands of church denominations or organizations, and one God, Jesus the son of god that was brought on the earth by Mary with the Word that was in existence from the beginning of time. Then we have the Spirit of God that condems you of sin, and it is the same Spirit in Genesis. Then we have the Holy Ghost that is given to those that become saved. Ezekiel 36;26 and St John 16;7

St Mathew 4;4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (Son) St John 12;49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. So do we what to go by what Paul said or Jesus. Show me where Paul said, that you had to be born again to see the kingdom of God? St John 3;3 or 5 when you are baptized with the Holy Ghost, "that is a must have." St Matthew 3;16 the Dove was the Holy Ghost and it went in His mouth and down His throat. St Matthew 20;23 ---Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: St Matthew 12;32 ---whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall (not) be forgiven him,---. (because it is the only way to salvation)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 1:02PM #30
Elijah
St John 12;48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Which Bible, do you want to go by now? King James of 1611

Isaiah 14;13 For thou (Lucifer)hast said in thine heart, I will sit also upon the mount (all) of the congregation, (Churchs) 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (what if Paul was the Devils advocate St John 5;43 I am come in my Father's name and ye receive me not. (Jesus) if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (Paul)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 77  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 77 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook