Page 80 of 80  •  Prev 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80
3 months ago  ::  Jun 07, 2015 - 12:59PM #791
Elijah

All the other religions with the exception of those that have been born again and received the Holy Spirit physically only thrive on Hope. The martyr of Islam hope that seventy virgins are waiting for them or when a person goes to purgatory they hope to get out. What if there is no purgatory. People Hope they will be re-incarnated. Down the street is a sign put up by the Catholics, "we trust in Jesus." The verses that Jesus spoke are either parables or allegorically spoken, how can a person just Trust or Hope it's going to turn out all right? I was physically transformed I know that Jesus is going to return.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  Jun 13, 2015 - 5:19PM #792
Elijah

Don't a person have to have a holy thing happen to them to withhold it. St Matthew 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend (tear) you." Jesus saw an angel and so did I was that a holy thing? St Matthew 4:11

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  Jul 05, 2015 - 12:10PM #793
Elijah

I asked a person one time; who the person is on the earth that you would trust your soul with? He said there is none. Most all the preachers and there congregations trust their soul to Paul and his disciples. They trust their soul to Billy Graham who basically believe in St John 3:16. They trust their soul to Paul Crouch and most all the preachers on TBN that believe in the sinners prayer.

These three are even in the Bible, that would expand their feathers or would it? Zechariah 11:8 "Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me." God can look on the heart. Two of them in 7 were called Beauty, and the other Bands. Bands I understand is associated with TV, now who would that be. Beauty, that is a tough one that the preachers try and emulate. Mr Crouch has the distinction of taking the truth threw TV all over the earth. But is it the truth? The truth is found in Ezekiel 36:26 the explanation of St John 3:3-5

In the verse in one month they were cut off. I believe that means when Jesus was crucified the kind of messages they preach were not conducive to the Gospel even thou they lived decades apart.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 month ago  ::  Jul 19, 2015 - 1:17PM #794
Elijah

inconvenient truths: There is no purgatory, and Mary is no better or worse off than the rest of us. There are no 72 virgins. St John 3:16 should not be in the Bible. The sinners prayer is a farce as you find on TBN. Salvation is physical that comes from heaven. Ezekiel 36:26-27 The Trinity is quadruple with God the creater of the other three. It was not Jesus Dad that died on the cross, but the Son if we want to get graphic.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 month ago  ::  Jul 31, 2015 - 8:33PM #795
Elijah

I know of not one prophecy in the Old Testement that says that Paul with his disciples, will preach a continuation of what God gave to Jesus. There are a few false verses in the end of the Gospels that shouldn't be there, but people added them to give credence to, The Acts - Jude in their ignorance. St John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: (Jesus) if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (believe Paul)

That is why the Moslems call the U S the great satan, they know that the Gospel of Jesus has been watered down where it has no effect over the earth. People are dying in vain because of it. They call themselves christian because of Billy and the missionaries false doctrine.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 weeks ago  ::  Aug 08, 2015 - 5:02PM #796
Elijah

Verses in the KjB of 1611 that would make the preacher go get a job.

1. St John 3:16 is not biblical and shouldn't be in the Bible.

2. Ezekiel 36:26 I will also give you a new heart and new Spirit.

3. St John 3:27 A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

4. St John 5:43 (I (Jesus) am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: Paul came on his own, the advocate for Satan.)

5. 44. (Why do preachers on TBN keep slapping each others back, and not receive, His righteousness first? St Matthew 6:33)

6. St Matthew 22:29 "Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God."

7. St John 3:5 (Except a man be born again and of the new Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.)

8. St John 6:35 For my flesh is meat indeed, and (born again) and my blood is drink indeed (new Spirit)

9. Genesis 6:6 (It grieved God that he made man on the earth.)

10. St John 14:21 (The only people God loves are those that have been saved by receiving the new heart and new Spirit.)

11. St John 14:30 (Satan is in all the churches and religious organizations.) Joel 1:13 (The necessary redemption for mankind the Spirit, has been removed from the house of your god.)

12. Isaiah 14:13-14 (Satan is in the mount (all) the congregations (Churches). Paul is the advocate for his father the devil.)

13 St Matthew 20:23 (Ye (all) will receive the new Spirit (Holy Ghost) in the mouth about 30 days after your born again)

14. St Matthew 4:11 (On completion of your time in the wilderness you will see an angel. I did 11 Jan. 1970 at 11am.)  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Aug 16, 2015 - 12:24PM #797
Elijah

Jesus said that His body was a temple, and what if anything is your body? I can't believe that I have never heard one preacher say anything about not getting a tatoo or defacing your body in other ways. It reads many are called but few chosen. Even if your one of the original called, does God have to choose you.  Can a person fall out of favor, this verse says they can.

Quick Reply
Cancel
19 minutes ago  ::  Aug 30, 2015 - 11:41AM #798
Elijah

The Pharisees and Sadducees were religious people but Jesus put it this way, salvation must exceed them. He was saying it is more than being religious. On TBN and SBN the back slappers are pathetic. How any rational person could think it is the Gospel it boggles my mind. They pick and or choose different key words to feed a person with. Grace, faith, motavasional speaking, believe with spirit through in, family, sinners prayer, baptism in water, St John 3:16, and righteous. In Islam they said Paul preached a watered down version of the Gospel. Can a person believe they are O K with that kind of Gospel? I found out salvation is physical as in Ezekiel 36:26-27  They are right about the U S being of Satan.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 80 of 80  •  Prev 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook