Page 80 of 80  •  Prev 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80
2 months ago  ::  Jun 07, 2015 - 12:59PM #791
Elijah

All the other religions with the exception of those that have been born again and received the Holy Spirit physically only thrive on Hope. The martyr of Islam hope that seventy virgins are waiting for them or when a person goes to purgatory they hope to get out. What if there is no purgatory. People Hope they will be re-incarnated. Down the street is a sign put up by the Catholics, "we trust in Jesus." The verses that Jesus spoke are either parables or allegorically spoken, how can a person just Trust or Hope it's going to turn out all right? I was physically transformed I know that Jesus is going to return.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  Jun 13, 2015 - 5:19PM #792
Elijah

Don't a person have to have a holy thing happen to them to withhold it. St Matthew 7:6 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend (tear) you." Jesus saw an angel and so did I was that a holy thing? St Matthew 4:11

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 month ago  ::  Jul 05, 2015 - 12:10PM #793
Elijah

I asked a person one time; who the person is on the earth that you would trust your soul with? He said there is none. Most all the preachers and there congregations trust their soul to Paul and his disciples. They trust their soul to Billy Graham who basically believe in St John 3:16. They trust their soul to Paul Crouch and most all the preachers on TBN that believe in the sinners prayer.

These three are even in the Bible, that would expand their feathers or would it? Zechariah 11:8 "Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me." God can look on the heart. Two of them in 7 were called Beauty, and the other Bands. Bands I understand is associated with TV, now who would that be. Beauty, that is a tough one that the preachers try and emulate. Mr Crouch has the distinction of taking the truth threw TV all over the earth. But is it the truth? The truth is found in Ezekiel 36:26 the explanation of St John 3:3-5

In the verse in one month they were cut off. I believe that means when Jesus was crucified the kind of messages they preach were not conducive to the Gospel even thou they lived decades apart.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Jul 19, 2015 - 1:17PM #794
Elijah

inconvenient truths: There is no purgatory, and Mary is no better or worse off than the rest of us. There are no 72 virgins. St John 3:16 should not be in the Bible. The sinners prayer is a farce as you find on TBN. Salvation is physical that comes from heaven. Ezekiel 36:26-27 The Trinity is quadruple with God the creater of the other three. It was not Jesus Dad that died on the cross, but the Son if we want to get graphic.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 days ago  ::  Jul 31, 2015 - 8:33PM #795
Elijah

I know of not one prophecy in the Old Testement that says that Paul with his disciples, will preach a continuation of what God gave to Jesus. There are a few false verses in the end of the Gospels that shouldn't be there, but people added them to give credence to, The Acts - Jude in their ignorance. St John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: (Jesus) if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (believe Paul)

That is why the Moslems call the U S the great satan, they know that the Gospel of Jesus has been watered down where it has no effect over the earth. People are dying in vain because of it. They call themselves christian because of Billy and the missionaries false doctrine.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 80 of 80  •  Prev 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook