Page 78 of 78  •  Prev 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78
3 months ago  ::  Sep 13, 2014 - 5:50PM #771
Elijah

There is a video on you tube if you would like to look at it youtu.be/30kzluh7Bmw

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 month ago  ::  Oct 18, 2014 - 5:03PM #772
Elijah

I can truly identify with Noah and why there was only eight people on his boat  If it wasn't for relatives he would have had no luck at all. The preachers say that he preached for one hundred years. Every 14.29 years he gained a relative, and I could give give him a few more. It reads in St Matthew 24:37 (that it will be the same as it was in Noah's day when Jesus returns)

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 month ago  ::  Oct 26, 2014 - 12:19PM #773
Elijah

In my new book that I'm working on I have a chapter on Peter. God warned me about The Acts being false doctrine from the beginning, so I never did study anything from Acts -Jude until now. In comparison of Peter with the Gospels it is beyound me why people can't see the difference. There is no way that you can work your way into the kingdom of God, the original sin of Adam is still in the heart. My heart was removed and replaced. Ezekiel 36:26

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 weeks ago  ::  Nov 02, 2014 - 1:09PM #774
Elijah

How far are we from what it was like in Noah's day? It reads God came down and saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth and He said that He would destroy man whom He created. It reads that it will be the same as it were in Noah's day when Jesus returns. Genesis 6:5-7 St Matthew 24:37 My new book this year has the way I found out that God is real with no doubt of His existence, and a person will feel it when it happens. St Matthew 12:28 "But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you." (up close and personal) You will find the answer in "Mutton's Decadence" by Mickey R Mullen [www.createspace.com/4612897]

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Nov 15, 2014 - 4:09PM #775
Elijah

I'm writing a new book and decided to put  chapters in it on Peter and Paul. How anyone could say that God had anything to do with those two is beyond me. Both of them tell us to go by what they say. In St Matthew 4:4 it reads go by what came out of the mouth of Jesus. St John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

In Romans 7:1 ---the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? St Matthew 11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. There are all kinds of cotradictory verses if you compare what is in the Gospels to what Peter and Paul said. Faith, grace, law, etc. superficially has nothing to do with salvation or being redemmed. I know this because I was physically transformed, and felt it with my senses.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 78 of 78  •  Prev 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook