Page 79 of 79  •  Prev 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79
1 month ago  ::  Feb 01, 2015 - 1:21PM #781
Elijah

In the Caner nonfiction book "Unvailing Islam" It reads a religion must be based on a solid foundation. Allah never showed up until Muhammad said he existed, and started giving him revelations, he said that he was the messenger of Allah. He was a person that had terrible fits of some kind that couldn't read nor write, and it was his many wives that believed him to be something that he wasn't, that told  Muhammad that he was the spiritual leader of the country. The book has all the attributes of Satan himself, and if all this is based on a solid foundation, I don't know one when I see one.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 weeks ago  ::  Feb 08, 2015 - 11:56AM #782
Elijah

There are not one preacher on TBN that is preaching the Gospel of Jesus, and because they preach what Paul said, in Joel 1:13 God has removed His Spirit of salvation from their church. They preach grace, faith, walk in righteousness, believe, raise your hand if you want it, or work it out, but Jesus said unless your born again and receive the Holy Ghost or Spirit a person can't enter into the kingdom of God. It would make Martin Luthers grievances seem minute, Paul Peter, and their disciples never had a clue about redemption.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  Feb 15, 2015 - 12:16PM #783
Elijah

Was God lying when He told Adam that he would die. Reading a few minutes ago that fiction books would spark a person to become a missionary. The missioaries from the U S has spread false doctrine all over the world, and people are dying believing the lie. It reads first, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; Does this sound like fiction books is what a person needs. It is so sad people believing so many religions with there false doctrines they are surely dead, and they don't know it. When I was a child in church I had felt the spirit of conviction that is what saved me from the false salvation plans, put forth in several churches that I attended. In Joel 1:13 it reads salvation has been removed from your church. Why? the preachers are preaching what Paul and Peter said the Devils advocates. There is not one preacher on TBN preaching the Gospel. Two of the players are in the Bible Beauty and Bands that God hated Zechariah 11: Paul was the third. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 79 of 79  •  Prev 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook