Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 81 of 81  •  Prev 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81
8 months ago  ::  Sep 27, 2015 - 12:52PM #801
Elijah

Is there something wrong with people, that millions can't get enough of the Pope, that asks people out in the crowd to pray for him, and so far the only spiritual word that I have heard him say is he mentioned, "religion" a few times?

What about those that never got their rock off throwing it at the Devil in Saudi Arabia, before they were crushed to death, what happened to them?

Is it any wonder that Jesus said it would be the same as in the days of Noah when He comes back, and that few will find the way. It reads how Paul was loved and Paul loved them.

St Matthew 19:22 "And ye shall (there is know doubt) be hated of all men for my name's sake: (the truth) but he that endureth to the end (that have been lucky enough to not fall for false doctrine) shall be saved." When Jesus was asked what will be the sign of thy coming, and the end of the world? "---Take heed that no man deceive you." There were eight people on Noah's boat.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 months ago  ::  Oct 04, 2015 - 11:48AM #802
Elijah

On TBN and SBN half of the preachers make me sick, and the other half don't have a clue.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  Oct 18, 2015 - 6:18PM #803
Elijah

You can lead a hourse to water but can't make him drink. That is what the old timers said. Jesus said that St John 8:38 "I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father." The earth today and it's inhabitants are overwhelmingly of Satan. Satan is in all the churches and religious organazations. Isaiah 14:13-14 In verse 45 is what I'm up against. "And because I (Jesus) tell you the truth, ye believe me not. The preachers say Noah preached for one hundred years, and there were only eight people on the boat. Jesus said it would be the same when He came back the second time in St Matthew 24:37. How much love does God have for mankind killing all but eight people or is Genesis 6:6 correct, it grieved God in His heart that He made man on the earth.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 81 of 81  •  Prev 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook