Page 77 of 77  •  Prev 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77
5 months ago  ::  Mar 08, 2014 - 1:05PM #761
Elijah

On TogiNet Radio my presentation will be on Sunday, March 9th 2014, between 11:00am -12:00 (noon) Eastern Standard Time [www.toginet. com] I'm not sure what it will sound like because I haven't heard it yet either.

It maks sense that preachers take the high road, "for some reason they want to preach and be somebody." So they preach from the Bible literally but Jesus said He spoke in parables. So literal is what Paul taught that is why they like him. To just believe, faith, as Peter said be baptized in water and you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Family is next to the heart of God according to Paul that is why Satan keeps people on the christian radio talking about what is, "close to God's heart." The Acts -Jude is what man likes but God said my way is not your way that is why He had Jesus speak in parables, any other way, and the Bible would have never been published if the truth was written down.

It even reads in St Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend (tear) you. Any body that speakes the truth it reads men will hate you.

When Paul came into a city it reads they loved Paul and Paul loved them, is that biblical? That is another way that a person can tell that Paul was full of it, and on his own without God.

In the K J B of 1611 God uses the word, "light" a lot as a metaphor. That is why Satan used a literal light (with no power) that shined on Paul. Last night on telivision, The Bible, when it came to Paul it showed Jesus himself as being the one that got Paul excited on the Damascus road but the Bible says only a light shined about Paul. Than Joseph Smith of the Mormons emulated Paul and his light.

Than it showed Jesus kissing Ananias on the forhead and told him to go to Paul and give him the Holy Ghost when in the fifth chapter Ananias died because he cheated God out of tithes. It reads that man has nothing to do with giving the Holy Ghost to anyone but it comes from God and only after your born again. Ezekiel 36:26-25-27  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 months ago  ::  Mar 15, 2014 - 1:18PM #762
Elijah

Today it reads at the top "100 million Christians in 60+countries, people are being persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ" Is that all you need is faith in Jesus Christ, what about being born again and receiving the Holy Ghost? Without these two things you will not enter into the kingdom of God so those persecuted are persecuted in vain, and when will they find that out? St John 3:3-5 and Ezekiel 36:26=25=27

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 months ago  ::  Mar 22, 2014 - 1:01PM #763
Elijah

Is there a common denominational principles holding to each denomination or church and or, "don't bother me with the facts or truth." Is there a, "just let me die unknowing the truth." I have found out all the above is in play.

A Church of Christ minister had in an article about three denominations he used as a demonstration of them not baptizing in water correctly, that his church knew how to do it. What about all the other denominations and religious organizations when it is not necessary. I can't thank of one thing that one man does to another that is necessary for the salvation of man. John said (who was baptizing in water unto repentance said "A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven." John was only a witness that Jesus received the Holy Ghost or Spirit. Even if they never got it right it happens so fast I can understand that. It never, "lighting on him" as it reads. BUT I believe that is where they got it in The Acts 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. Then John mentioned "fire" which I believe fire means (the spreading of the word over the earth will be like a fire.) St Matthew 3:11

Than we have Joseph Smith of the Mormans emulating Paul with the, "light shining about him," and I believe you know what I think of Paul.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 months ago  ::  Apr 12, 2014 - 5:45PM #764
Elijah

Going to a prophecy siminar last night I sent an E-mail asking how they justified prophecy, it won't get a person to being saved to live with God in his kingdom. It is just a money grab. God help us. He waved the Bible around saying how it is the Word of God cover to cover. It can't be with Paul a false prophet.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  Apr 26, 2014 - 1:30PM #765
Elijah

"Heaven is for Real" That is what I have spent from $30,000 to $50,000 of my own money telling people. It is ironic that people will listen to a four year old kid. I asked a man one time, "would you trust any one on this earth with your soul living today?" He said No, but think of all the people that trust in Paul that lived over 2000 years ago. Jesus said that a person must be born again and receive the Spirit to, "enter into the kingdom of God." Show me a verse from The Acts -Jude that mentions that fact, remember both are physical as in Ezekiel 36:26-25-27 or Jeremiah 31:33 ---I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their heart; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.  People seem to be caught up into the heaven thing and forget if there is a heaven there must be a hell.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  May 16, 2014 - 5:34PM #766
Elijah

I gave the preacher two of my books that was running the siminar on prophesy and my e-mail address. Few believed Noah either, and I can certainly identify with him.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 month ago  ::  Jun 23, 2014 - 4:24PM #767
Elijah

The Bible without a flaw? That is what the misinformed will tell you. It reads to love one another. God wished He had never created man. Genesis 6:6 And it repented (grieved) the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. He couldn't have said if you get a chance throw rocks at each other.

Luke 4:4 It reads go by all the Bible. St Matthew 4:4 It reads go by what came out of the mouth of Jesus.

Jesus said you must be baptized with the Holy Ghost. Peter said you must be baptized with water.

It also reads the Holy Ghost is speaking with other tongues. The Holy Ghost is a small white thing that enters your mouth, like a dove, in St Matthew 3:16. And we will receive the same thing as in St Matthew 20:23, St John 14:17 (for he (Holy Ghost) know him, for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.)

St John 3:16 should not be in the bible as it reads. 15 Is almost the same but a parable. Believeth is a condition for the Spirit of Genesis to act or a catalyst that will give a person a new heart after removing the heart your born with. Ezekiel 36:26 But you must believe in one of the works that Jesus did. I believed that I could heal my mother. St John 10:37-38 or 14:11

Is Mary blessed? Not according to the KJB of 1611. She is no better than you or I. St Matthew 12:50

Luke has more flaws than I could name here, that is why I'm cautious when reading his gospel.

The Preachers are leading you down the wrong path, they don't want to know the truth there are no money in the truth.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 weeks ago  ::  Jun 29, 2014 - 12:51PM #768
Elijah

Reading a "unveliling Islam" by Ergun Mehmet Caner and Emir Fethi Caner it is about going from being a Moslem to a christian (St John 3:16) It is about jumping from the frying pan into the fire. If you like molesting a child 9 years old, robbing people, killing people, admiting being possesed in the beginning. finding out after your dead if allah puts you in the furnace or paradise no matter what you do on the earth, dieing for the cause, it is paradiee or martyrdom with a bunch of women. If this sounds good mabe your in the wrong religion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 week ago  ::  Jul 13, 2014 - 11:58AM #769
Elijah

We hear of religious freedom what this U S was founded on. Do we still have it? I think not. Immigration services, I don't think they understand what is taking place in the world. In the book that I mentioned above, and looking at the world I believe what it said is true. Our freedom was based on toleration of the other religions. The Islam religion wants you dead. Every person out of there faith are infidels, satanic, or not fit to live. They believe they are so superior, your suppose to give a Moslem your seat. It reads wherever the infidels are kill them, does this sound like religious freedom to you?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 77 of 77  •  Prev 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook