Switch to Forum Live View Derivism - A New Understanding in a New Age
7 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2008 - 10:00PM #1
Rad
After more than 40 years of research, observation, contemplation, and agonizingly infrequent epiphanies, I finally started putting it all together in the form of a web site (www.derivism.com). The philosophy is substantially complete, but the web site, and the treatise, is a very new work-in-progress.

If you are tired of the egocentrism that permeates so many religious philosophies, and would like to come to a new understanding in a new age, I invite you to visit the Derivism web site. Learn why a 'panoramic perspective', and letting go of the 'self', is critical to understanding what God really is, and always has been.

Thanks for allowing me to contribute.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2008 - 10:00PM #2
Rad
After more than 40 years of research, observation, contemplation, and agonizingly infrequent epiphanies, I finally started putting it all together in the form of a web site (www.derivism.com). The philosophy is substantially complete, but the web site, and the treatise, is a very new work-in-progress.

If you are tired of the egocentrism that permeates so many religious philosophies, and would like to come to a new understanding in a new age, I invite you to visit the Derivism web site. Learn why a 'panoramic perspective', and letting go of the 'self', is critical to understanding what God really is, and always has been.

Thanks for allowing me to contribute.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook