Page 6 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next
Switch to Forum Live View A Question About Spirit Beings
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 4:55PM #51
kebecer1
[QUOTE=Ironhold;202725]It's pollen season down here.

Mom made me go walk the dog yesterday, and I came back with a roaring headache.[/QUOTE]

That's odd, two of my spies saw you at "Clancey's Bar".
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 4:57PM #52
moksha8088

Ironhold wrote:

The ones my age were either seeing someone or prepping for a mission.

The good thing is, there is a never ending supply of new students and you are not too old for the younger ones.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 4:59PM #53
Ironhold
[QUOTE=kebecer1;203754]That's odd, two of my spies saw you at "Clancey's Bar".[/QUOTE]

No such establishment exists down here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 5:04PM #54
kebecer1
Well, that's not what the bishop tells me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 5:14PM #55
kebecer1
For the umpteenth time, Iron, I'll send you 50 clams (U.S.) for a date with some Texas lady.  No strings attached.

Just a gracious alternative to the perpetual whine-fest.

Let me know.

P.S.  You get extra points if you date Miss Delta Dawn at the Pussy-Cat Palace of Pleasure.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 5:23PM #56
icedlattee
Iron,

My options to get there are I-35 (busiest highway and trucking route in North America), a road so dangerous that the local soldiers were once forbidden to drive it (and it doesn't get me all the way there; it dumps out on I-35), and a series of back-roads and highways where I can literally go 10+ miles between towns.

It would appear, from this comment and others that you have made, that you live in total fear of actually living. Why do you allow yourself to be so afraid of so much in the world?   Do you think that the rest of the world lives in a bubble?  This comment shows a reason to be careful.  Not a reason to stay home.  At your age, I was traveling internationally, to places I had never been before, towing a toddler and all that entails, with me.  At this point in my life, I make road trips by myself in all kinds of weather, that sometimes are a couple of thousand miles long. You are missing so much being so afraid of everything.  It's sad!

As for your allergy excuse, have you never heard of the many inexpensive, over the counter allergy medications that are available now.

How can you not know how totally meaningless these excuses are?  They put you in a very bad light.  They aren't even believable.  We all do and experience worse everyday and we survive.  If you are really that frightened of everything and not just making excuses, then you really need to see someone before you waste your whole life.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.

Billy Joel
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 5:32PM #57
moksha8088

Me wrote:

not sure if you can hit this page without signing up first but this lady displays herself shooting a pistol, women who enjoy guns...

Is she into Transformers? ;)

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 4:49PM #58
moksha8088
What about the women at the institute?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 4:51PM #59
Ironhold
[QUOTE=moksha8088;203738]What about the women at the institute?[/QUOTE]

The ones my age were either seeing someone or prepping for a mission.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 4:55PM #60
kebecer1
[QUOTE=Ironhold;202725]It's pollen season down here.

Mom made me go walk the dog yesterday, and I came back with a roaring headache.[/QUOTE]

That's odd, two of my spies saw you at "Clancey's Bar".
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook