Switch to Forum Live View Contacting the dark side can kill you
6 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2008 - 1:54PM #1
vincentcasasno
The Dark side works for God.  Its purpose is to implement Life lessons accumulated through doing harmful things to others.  This is called Bad Karma.  God controls the universes through Karma.  Your soul may have already lived 1000 lifetimes.  The purpose of life is to uplift the soul.  Spend a life time offering good service, then virtue is built and your soul standing will be uplifted.  This is good Karma.  Spend a life time harming and lessons will have to be learned.  Everything you say, think and do is recorded in the Kashic Records.  Good in gold, harmful in black.  This is done through the message center, which is located in the center of the chest.  When you have a high soul standing, your life can receive blessings easier and more powerful.  Everyone as of August 8th, 2003 can communicate with any soul.  We are in the soul light era.  The universe is different then it was before this date.  The amount of assistance from heaven is incredible now.  You can call the soul of Jesus, Marry, Taoist saints, Buddhist Saints, what ever you believe in, and receive an incredible blessing.  You can also easily contact dark energy.

Dark energy can harm you, your family, and even kill you.  Most people do not have the virtue to contact the dark side.  Some can do this.  Some can remove heavy energy by giving there own virtue away.  If you do not have the virtue and you remove the dark energy from someone, the dark energy can attach to you instead.  The dark soul may not want to leave until virtue is paid in full.  Sometimes you can have great intention or not.  You may just contact the dark side and the dark energy will attach to you because it enjoys your light.  Shamans have success with this because they use a light soul to do the work for them and protect them.  This can still be dangerous if not properly trained.  The lesson is this.  Never contact the dark side, never curse others, and never harm others.  You are not God; you should not be teaching lessons by harming others.  If you do you will have to learn a lesson in this life or the next.  Some people with abilities will send a spiritual curse to someone to protect themselves from being cursed.  This will keep the person from being to open there spiritual channels and will no longer be able to curse.  There is no longer a need to protect in this way.  If you were not involved with dark energy in the first place this would not be needed.  If you were not harming someone in the first place this would not be needed.  Sometimes souls will just be jealous of you and will want to harm you.  If you have a high spiritual standing, your heaven team will protect you.  There is also a divine way of protection.  Master Sha is God’s representative on earth.  He can put a Light Wall around you to keep all dark souls from entering you.  The only Dark souls permitted to enter are the ones that have permission from God to implement Karma lessons.  You can also get a wall to protect you from communicable diseases, and protection from accidents and natural disasters.  This wall I believe was created to protect chosen servant during the purification era of Mother Earth, which is the Soul Light Era.  Go to drsha.com for more details.  There is also a new book out by Master Sha.

The new soul wisdom book is out of this world.  It teaches you how to communicate with your own soul; how to heal yourself through the soul and heal others.  This book was flowed from God.  Master Sha goal is to flow 1000 books from the Divine.  I was recently enlightened at a Retreat in Canada.  It was like taking a rocket ship ride to heaven and along the way spiritual testing is occurring.  Purify then be tested, purify then be tested.  But as you are tested, if you follow where you soul leads you it will lead you to the answers.  You just have to do the work.  I was led to my brother and sister from another life time.  There were times of struggle and times of great joy.  I am grateful for all the times.  The blockages were lessons.  Read this book.  It will help you remove your ego, it will increase your gratitude, it will open your soul language, and it will teach you wisdom from the Divine.  It will teach you how to remove blockages. God has given him power beyond any ones comprehension.  This power is increasing very fast because it is needed.  Humanity is sick and Mother Earth is sick.  The Earth and humanity need to purify.  The reason for the power is to bring the consciousness of God to all of humanity.  To enlightened all of humanity, to bring the frequency of God to all of humanity.  If we can change the frequency of humanity, the purification of the earth will be less.  Everyone can participate in this frequency change for purification through chanting every Tuesday, go to drsha.com for details.  A free class is taught every Saturday to learn the soul songs.  The songs are God’s secret meditation practice.  For those that chant receive virtue.  The consciousness of God will be brought through healings on many levels: chanting, divine downloads, healing souls, frequency changes, and soul wisdom.  This book is number one on the New York Times best selling list.  Answer the call to serve; this is a chance to increase your soul standing beyond comprehension.  If you have contacted a dark soul seek Master Sha to remove the heavy energy.  You can also have your Karma cleansed for all your life times.  You can be healed of your cancer, financial troubles.  Be one of the first to receive and teach this Divine Wisdom.  A new era has begun and those that carry on this Divine blessing will be blessed beyond belief.  Do not seek virtue seek service and the virtue will follow.  Thank you
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2008 - 2:42PM #2
Sacrificialgoddess

vincentcasasno wrote:

The Dark side works for God.  Its purpose is to implement Life lessons accumulated through doing harmful things to others.  This is called Bad Karma.  God controls the universes through Karma.  Your soul may have already lived 1000 lifetimes.  The purpose of life is to uplift the soul.  Spend a life time offering good service, then virtue is built and your soul standing will be uplifted.  This is good Karma.  Spend a life time harming and lessons will have to be learned.  Everything you say, think and do is recorded in the Kashic Records.  Good in gold, harmful in black.  This is done through the message center, which is located in the center of the chest.  When you have a high soul standing, your life can receive blessings easier and more powerful.  Everyone as of August 8th, 2003 can communicate with any soul.  We are in the soul light era.  The universe is different then it was before this date.  The amount of assistance from heaven is incredible now.  You can call the soul of Jesus, Marry, Taoist saints, Buddhist Saints, what ever you believe in, and receive an incredible blessing.  You can also easily contact dark energy.

Dark energy can harm you, your family, and even kill you.  Most people do not have the virtue to contact the dark side.  Some can do this.  Some can remove heavy energy by giving there own virtue away.  If you do not have the virtue and you remove the dark energy from someone, the dark energy can attach to you instead.  The dark soul may not want to leave until virtue is paid in full.  Sometimes you can have great intention or not.  You may just contact the dark side and the dark energy will attach to you because it enjoys your light.  Shamans have success with this because they use a light soul to do the work for them and protect them.  This can still be dangerous if not properly trained.  The lesson is this.  Never contact the dark side, never curse others, and never harm others.  You are not God; you should not be teaching lessons by harming others.  If you do you will have to learn a lesson in this life or the next.  Some people with abilities will send a spiritual curse to someone to protect themselves from being cursed.  This will keep the person from being to open there spiritual channels and will no longer be able to curse.  There is no longer a need to protect in this way.  If you were not involved with dark energy in the first place this would not be needed.  If you were not harming someone in the first place this would not be needed.  Sometimes souls will just be jealous of you and will want to harm you.  If you have a high spiritual standing, your heaven team will protect you.  There is also a divine way of protection.  Master Sha is God’s representative on earth.  He can put a Light Wall around you to keep all dark souls from entering you.  The only Dark souls permitted to enter are the ones that have permission from God to implement Karma lessons.  You can also get a wall to protect you from communicable diseases, and protection from accidents and natural disasters.  This wall I believe was created to protect chosen servant during the purification era of Mother Earth, which is the Soul Light Era.  Go to drsha.com for more details.  There is also a new book out by Master Sha.

The new soul wisdom book is out of this world.  It teaches you how to communicate with your own soul; how to heal yourself through the soul and heal others.  This book was flowed from God.  Master Sha goal is to flow 1000 books from the Divine.  I was recently enlightened at a Retreat in Canada.  It was like taking a rocket ship ride to heaven and along the way spiritual testing is occurring.  Purify then be tested, purify then be tested.  But as you are tested, if you follow where you soul leads you it will lead you to the answers.  You just have to do the work.  I was led to my brother and sister from another life time.  There were times of struggle and times of great joy.  I am grateful for all the times.  The blockages were lessons.  Read this book.  It will help you remove your ego, it will increase your gratitude, it will open your soul language, and it will teach you wisdom from the Divine.  It will teach you how to remove blockages. God has given him power beyond any ones comprehension.  This power is increasing very fast because it is needed.  Humanity is sick and Mother Earth is sick.  The Earth and humanity need to purify.  The reason for the power is to bring the consciousness of God to all of humanity.  To enlightened all of humanity, to bring the frequency of God to all of humanity.  If we can change the frequency of humanity, the purification of the earth will be less.  Everyone can participate in this frequency change for purification through chanting every Tuesday, go to drsha.com for details.  A free class is taught every Saturday to learn the soul songs.  The songs are God’s secret meditation practice.  For those that chant receive virtue.  The consciousness of God will be brought through healings on many levels: chanting, divine downloads, healing souls, frequency changes, and soul wisdom.  This book is number one on the New York Times best selling list.  Answer the call to serve; this is a chance to increase your soul standing beyond comprehension.  If you have contacted a dark soul seek Master Sha to remove the heavy energy.  You can also have your Karma cleansed for all your life times.  You can be healed of your cancer, financial troubles.  Be one of the first to receive and teach this Divine Wisdom.  A new era has begun and those that carry on this Divine blessing will be blessed beyond belief.  Do not seek virtue seek service and the virtue will follow.  Thank you

You know not all of us follow the same god, don't you?  And none of this resembles what I believe or practice.  I certainly don't believe in Karma; not the way you are using it.  The way you are using it in no way resembles my law of return.

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2008 - 4:21PM #3
mainecaptain

sacrificialgoddess wrote:

You know not all of us follow the same god, don't you?  And none of this resembles what I believe or practice.  I certainly don't believe in Karma; not the way you are using it.  The way you are using it in no way resembles my law of return.

I agree completely. To everything you said here SG
I too do not believe in Karma as described above.And am usually corrected quickly in this life for  things I do that should not do. I am Usually warned ahead of time as well, to prevent the occurrence  of incorrect behaviour.before hand.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2008 - 7:21PM #4
CreakyHedgewitch
I appreciate that you are speaking from within a specific frame of reference and that you have been indoctrinated into this system of belief you are promoting here. As this thread presents the possibility of discussion, although it skirts solicitation, it will remain for the time being. (Host Hat taken off and member Hat doffed).

I can only hope that you truly find what you are seeking but I would also recommend to anyone reading this thread to consider carefully all that lies behind what has been posted here.

In reference to the system that you are promoting, your post embodies the universalistic language and hyperbolic descriptions that are familiar methodologies of what I recognise as New Age movements. So too are the exhalation of a spiritual leader, the promise of spiritual enlightenment/superiority over others, the use of fear rhetoric and the simplistic labelling of dark and light etc. Take the latter for example. An artificial polarity based on assigned human values (bad=dark, good=light). This to me is advancing a specific spiritual agenda and framework, whether yours or the Abrahamic faiths etc. As you may find, many here on these boards consider energy in itself to be neutral. Not dark or light or bad or good but simply neutral. Transitory human value labels only become applied through interpretation of circumstances and through the intent of the user.

As a past life healer, I would like to point out that your framework on karma remains highly subjective rather than universally applicable. I generally find karmic cleansing used as a tool in a psychic/spiritual con-game. It frequently is used to encourage an attitude of victimisation and individual dis-empowerment. I therefore remain skeptical of any system that lays claim to such practices as a tool of enlightenment.

It has been my intuitive experience (to date) that each incarnational ‘self’ as it passes between lives sorts through all events of the just past incarnation, what one might term a self-cleansing. It then leaves behind identify, gender, culture, beliefs, deeds for good or ill before it re-merges with its greater ‘Self’. The latter is beyond any singular human devised faith or belief system including yours or mine. As such, it can be described many ways but none adequately including my own description here. After choosing to be reborn each self becomes actively engaged in creating new karmic history. Each of us creates new karmic relationships that may or may not turn into patterns. Each of us reacts to incarnational events that are ever beyond our control. Each of us lives within a human body with all its limitations and inherent problems. It has been my experience that what one brings from past lives – what passes through the Self into a new incarnational self – is only accumulated habits of behaviour and patterns of relationships. No curses, no debts, no dark swirling energies dogging one’s incarnational footsteps or determining one’s destiny, no paying what one did in any former lifetime or needing a god to bail one out. That was then, this is now. One might bring a habit that may turn out to be inappropriate in one’s new incarnation. Understand the habit and it can be broken and a new more appropriate habit forged. Patterns of relationships require all parties to recognise the issues and be willing to heal and that is not always possible within a specific incarnation. Occasionally a relationship problem does relate back to a past life pattern in my client work but most do not. Little of anything that happens to us in a new incarnation relates back to what we did in previous lives apart from the possibility of specific habits and relationship patterns. To claim otherwise I believe is to seek to get out of taking responsiblity for one's actions in the here and now. Or to encourage others to do so by the use of fear tactics.

Therefore if any of my clients start to claim that something in his or her past lives are the reason why they are cursed and therefore are having relationship or financial difficulties, health issues etc, my invariable response is that such a belief is a symptom of victimisation. That they are trying to project the responsibility of here and now onto that which they either can’t change as it was in the past (alas poor me syndrome) so they don’t have to take responsibility to do what they might or can. Or that they are looking for someone bigger and stronger to fix the issue and make everything better (the thank you Divine Daddy syndrome). I refuse to disempower my clients by treating them like children.

If any client starts in about being spiritually superior or enlightened or having special abilities, I remind them that spiritual superiority requires a hierarchy of belief against which to be measured. Remove the hierarchy, step outside the context or framework of belief and the agenda behind the illusion of superiority tends (I have found) to be quickly revealed.

I remind said client(s) that there have been uncounted belief and faith systems since human kind evolved and not a single one has ever proved that it alone is the or even a path to universal enlightenment.  Typically this type of claim come with built-in provisos though I am never sure if those are meant to protect the believer from the intrusion of common sense and unfettered curiosity or simply to allow the believer to dismiss and discredit those who disbelieve. Or to quote a fellow modern Witch,  “please park any ‘my Athame is bigger than yours’ claims next to the Lego in the celestial sandbox. Thank you.”

I believe profoundly and my experiences have so far validated that what someone believes to be true can, does and will impose self-inflicted limitations. If for example, one believes that one’s or someone’s spiritual channels are blocked because of a spiritual curse, that this creates both the perception of limitation and the effect of such a curse within the current incarnation. In following through this belief, you may consider that my beliefs therefore must limit my ability to perceive what you consider to be spiritually self-evident. I might also consider the same might be true about you.

In reference to the claim of having special abilities, I remind my clients that everyone is reborn with all possible abilities in potential form.  These may remain potential but we all have them. We are all special. It isn't what we each have or are able to do but rather what we choose to do that makes us each special.

I doubt you will find those here who will react or respond as you might anticipate or hope to your message. If it is possible for you to do so without reverting to promotionalism, it would be interesting to dispassionately discuss what you have posted. Given how profoundly you have expressed yourself,  I am uncertain as yet if you have the ability to participate in such a discussion.

C.H.
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2008 - 8:29PM #5
vincentcasasno
The teachings are to have no ego, no attachment, not to think one is better then the other due to spirtual Enligtenment.  Anyone that tries to clear anyones Karma takes on there Karma.  Only the Divine can clear Karma.  I honor and respect all belief systems.  This is not about promoting a religion.  There are many paths to take and I do not judge anyone's path.  I am only giving the wisdom that I know is to be true and share it.  I am not promoting a religion.  I am calling all those who wish to serve, to offer uncomditional love, to be a universal servant.  God loves and respects everyone.  Therefore God honors all religions.  Therefore so do I.  Again I do not think I am better then anyone else.  I am a humble servant that has been called to serve.  I have anwsered the call.  I grew up Roman Cathlic, studied Shaminism and Soul Retrieval.  But Once I met Master Sha I knew I was in the presenec of the Divine.  I have always been open and respectful to others beliefs.  This mission does not conflict with anyones belief system.  It is simply soul wisdom.   This mission includes three empowerments

The first empowerment is to teach Universal Service.  The message of Universal service is: I serve humanity and the universe unconditionally.  You serve humanity and the universe unconditionally.  Together, we serve humanity and all souls in the universe unconditionally. 

The second is to teach healing.  The message of healing is: I have the power to heal myself.  You have the power to heal yourself.  Together we have the power to heal the world.

The third is to teach soul secrets and wisdom and to transmit Divine Soul Power.  The message of Soul Power is: I have the Soul Power to transform every aspect of my life and enlighten my soul, heart, mind, and body.  You have the Soul power to transform every aspect of your life and enlighten your soul, heart, mind and body.  Together; we have the Soul Power to transform every aspect of the World and enlighten humanity and all souls.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook