Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Switch to Forum Live View spirit guides=demons
6 years ago  ::  Jun 04, 2008 - 7:17PM #41
mainecaptain

DotNotInOz wrote:

Mainecpt says this about me as though it's a bad thing. < grin >

Oh, yeah...I certainly know that, but knowing is half the battle as the old saying goes. I've never quite figured out what the other half involves, but when I do, I'll be sure to post the info for everyone.

< sassy wink & grin >

You certainly are a sassy one aren't you?:)
And I have never thought scary or weird were anything but normal.........ut oh:eek:

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2008 - 8:01PM #42
DotNotInOz
You're my kind of guy, Mainecpt. Scary minds do it for me every time. :D

Gorgeous cat pic as your icon. What a distinctive face that cat has and simply lovely and mysterious eyes!

I miss having kitty kids. My mother-in-law's allergic to cats, and my husband would rather have her able to come visit--imagine that!--than for us to have another cat.

But, oh! what lovely memories I have of the cats who've shared their lives with me. Some wonderful "beasties" they've been. I don't think I'd have survived my last divorce without the snuggles of my Puffalump whom we had to put down at nearly age 20 a few years ago. She would not let me go to sleep alone for most of the first month after ex and I split up...well, not that I was getting much sleep anyway. It was such a comfort to have a big, fluffy kitty curled up next to me purring loudly even though I couldn't sleep.

What's your kitty kid's name?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2008 - 10:05AM #43
classiccari
Satan was an Angel that  God  created  for fellowship  in  Heaven  before  he  created  man.
Satan wanted his own Kingdom and Throne.
God created man to  show  Satan that he is Supreme
Satan is not  powerful enough to create life like God.
He mocked God  and offered  a wager so to speak!
He claims that he can  take God's creation  and make them his.
God  says that  his sheep know their  sheperd .
Satan tells God that  he  can lead his  Sheep astray.
Satan proclaims  that  he will  create  a  kingdom  of  his  own.
God casts him  out  of  Heaven .
And the battle for  our  souls  began.

God has Angels( Satan was one of his best)
Satan has Demons(The angels he created for his kingdom)

Earth is a spiritual battle field!

What  flag do you fly??
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2008 - 2:44PM #44
Stardove

classiccari wrote:

Satan was an Angel that  God  created  for fellowship  in  Heaven  before  he  created  man.
Satan wanted his own Kingdom and Throne.
God created man to  show  Satan that he is Supreme
Satan is not  powerful enough to create life like God.
He mocked God  and offered  a wager so to speak!
He claims that he can  take God's creation  and make them his.
God  says that  his sheep know their  sheperd .
Satan tells God that  he  can lead his  Sheep astray.
Satan proclaims  that  he will  create  a  kingdom  of  his  own.
God casts him  out  of  Heaven .
And the battle for  our  souls  began.

God has Angels( Satan was one of his best)
Satan has Demons(The angels he created for his kingdom)

Earth is a spiritual battle field!

What  flag do you fly??

Yours is certainly one translation one might get from the Bible. 

What I find interesting is cross referenced in the Jewish Bible is II Samuel 24 to I Chronicles 21.  In I Chronicles the word Satan is used to tell of David counting the people.  This is the only time Satan is used in the Tanakh and the very first mention of Satan in the Holy Bible.  But in II Samuels instead of Satan the words Anger of the Lord is used to tell the same story.  Go figure on that one. 

As far as Lucifer in the Bible in the Tanakh Isaiah 14:12 reads "How you have fallen from heaven, O Shining One, son of Dawn".  The footnote says the son of Dawn is a character in a lost myth.  Now remember the Old Testament is suppose to be the teachings of the Jewish religion.  Lucifer according to a Bible dictionary is actually the King of Babylon.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2008 - 3:50PM #45
mainecaptain
Thank you Star Dove
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2008 - 4:08PM #46
Stardove

mainecaptain wrote:

Thank you Star Dove

You are most welcome Mainecaptain.

Winter is now upon us.  Keep warm.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2009 - 3:39AM #47
Threein1
[QUOTE=nancyflorencecarlson;536497]you can easily tell a friendly spirit from a demon demon will purposely try to freak you out and you would sense its evil aura friendly spirit is always gentle when it wants to talk waiting to approach you in a dream or when you offer your ear[/QUOTE]

That is a very good description of two faced Satan.  He uses one to frighten us and the other one to deceive us.  My personal experiences of both faces is described in my videos.  The link is below.

Keith
My videos are now uploaded onto my Beliefnet profile and are accessed on the left hand side under 'videos'/ view Gallery/ Alternatively my testimony detailing my experiences of both God and the Devil can read at:
http://sites.google.com/site/phantomsofreality/Home
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2009 - 12:12PM #48
Starcomet
Why even reply to their response?Yyou know it is a drive by poster.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2007 - 8:42PM #49
redhead57
I find this post to be very contradictory to your other post.  If you look for demons you will find demons, if you spew negativity you will in return draw negativity in like fashion.  I am sad that you would think that something so beautiful is demonic in nature.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook