Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome & Introductions
10 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 12:05PM #1
BeliefnetCheryl
Welcome to Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion, Dialogue and Debate!  Please introduce yourself in this thread.

Please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread on this board. This thread is only for introductions.

This board is currently without a host. If you would be interested in hosting, please send an email to us at community@beliefnetstaff.com.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 04, 2007 - 7:14PM #2
rae77
Hi i'm new to this website and am interested in discussing JW topics.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 04, 2007 - 10:00PM #3
CometintheSky
Howdy,

It's nice to know that the JW's (I'm not a JW) still have a debate forum.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 12, 2007 - 10:44PM #4
Die_dulci_freure
I like the new board.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2008 - 11:05PM #5
AuldSoul
Hi. I guess I'm still new. I joined yesterday.

I'm looking forward to making some friends and getting some Scriptures that support certain doctrines.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2008 - 2:55AM #6
BusyPerson
Hi.  My family and I are on the fence regarding Jehovah's Witnesses.  I hope this debate board will be helpful.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2008 - 12:29PM #7
PassingTheTest
Hi BP,
[QUOTE=BusyPerson;222189]Hi.  My family and I are on the fence regarding Jehovah's Witnesses.  I hope this debate board will be helpful.[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the board.  I guess I would classify myself as a strong opposer.  I was raised in a JW home but was never baptised.  Thank goodness, I am the only child of 3 that gave my mother grandchildren, therefore by my being unbaptised into the WTBTS she can still have a relationship with my children.

Peace,
Bob
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2008 - 9:47PM #8
dab
i grew up and studied with Jehovahs Witnesses much of my life
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jan 29, 2008 - 5:06AM #9
daddysgrrl74
My name is Natalie and I was raised as a JW - my grandparents came into the Truth in 1946 - so, you could say I'm a generational JW - I am no longer active and havent been for many many years, and am just interested in what others have to say.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2008 - 2:59AM #10
puma_rumor81
I used to post on beliefnet ages ago...decided to come back and I'm pleasantly surprised with the changes!  I was raised JW but never baptised and still enjoy finding out what's new (and the same old same old) with the religion.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook